2009 VMAX YAMAHA
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VMAX-ZONE.com > Thread: Just rode new V Max NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
Shane661

Needs a life
posted February 28, 2009 11:07 PM        Edited By: Shane661 on 1 Mar 2009 14:08
Just to be clear, 10.13 is also weak (pathetic?) at 66.9 inches. Anyone who drag races knows that.

Shane

Ignore this member   
IMFASTTOO

Zone Head
posted February 28, 2009 11:13 PM        
BEST ALLAROUND

quote:
Smokin you should research the bike a little bit better and reread your mags. At no time did Pee Wee ride the new Vmax for a 10.23 time also the bike is 66.9 inches not 69 inches long. http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/products/modelspecs/23/0/specs.aspx heres the link read it and remember it. I know that me being only 5'8 and 275 lbs I won't be Doing any 10s so I Don't care. IM not a big fat slob Im a musclehead who's been lifting weights for 26 years and am ass wide as I am tall. Not very aerodynamic plus heavy bike plus lousy riding skills = slow time LOL
DALE WALKER is not a light rider either 185+and the max will make over 130ft lbs tq with the UFO pipe that will help you with your hole shots Those long wheelbase slamed sportbikes dont handle as good as your MAX and the max is a great everyday cruiser muscle bike thats a stand out crowd pleaser in a sea of sportbikes and Horrible Davidsons and comfy 2 up unlike the B king or any sport bikes

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted February 28, 2009 11:55 PM        
You just said what I am confirming...

Put it this way I own a 2002 vmax for doubling, its familly riding bike.
I sat on the new one, and there is simply no way that behemoth stands achance against the zx14.

My zx14 is the muscle/drag bike.
Period.

Carry on

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 12:04 AM        
quote:
mark, you should be ashamed of yourself for not having the testicular fortitude that it takes to ride your 14. let's see... your max wouldn't outrun a 109, now your 14 won't outrun the new max. i'm seeing a pattern here. Like i've said before... don't even bother using the computer. your time would be better spent learning to ride.
Ok Ball Bag it's on now you f ing internet racer. You talk a lot of shit on the forums, but the only one that thinks you are a riding legend is you. Bring your old Vmax to Atco and I will pay your expenses to and from if you even are close to Fast109 at the finish line, in a best out of three. I don't let my brand loyalty cloud reality. You obviously, are clouded by crack and brand loyalty. Have we ever raced? Do you know me? Have you ever seen me? You don't know shit about me, I promise you will get to know me if you show up. Oh by the way internet champ, slash forum shit talker slash legend in your own mind. Show up just one time to back up some of that diahrea of the mouth you suffer from. You can be anything you want to be on the forums, and you can imagine others to be what you want on the forums. I think you are a frustrated fag with no balls and has never raced anywhere other than here. Prove me wrong and show up at Atco, you make the date. They are going to have all bike grudge nights this year also. Bring Crack Smoking ZX14 with you too, we will have a Internet Chumps grudge night. Fast109 will be there and Crazy Dave with his tired ol' '09 Vmax will be there and yours truly to hand out the ass kicking. We have a bunch of Busa's for you and Crack Smokin ZX14 too. We do it at the track not in the forums girls. Put up or shut up Bawl Bag.

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 12:08 AM        
quote:
quote:
where is all the weight wasted??

I can't believe Yamaha did not see this coming......

they know what power to ratio means...I suppose they figure hype and power numbers were enough to sell....they must figure the average street guy to be stupid .....but then performance results don't lie....

at least 100 lbs lighter would do some justice....in all areas ....handling - braking - acceleration....fun...

I would fire the chief engineer in charge of the new V-MAX........then keep the engine and redesign for real world performance.....with a bigger gas tank....

"street performance" has to sell better than a bogus image that does not deliver....

I would never buy one....not as is....then 18k??

nutz

The first generation V-Max is almost as quick as the new max. Yamaha gave the new bike more power, then gave it more weight as well to make it nothing more than a heavier, more expensive version of the original. Note to yamaha, more power and LESS weight make for a quicker bike lmao
You don't even have a bike you moron. You're another Internet Chump like Bawl Bag and Crack Smoking ZX14. Stop reading and start riding.

Ignore this member   
Johnnycheese

Pro
posted March 01, 2009 12:09 AM        
quote:
My bike is completely stock for now. Im waiting for the aftermarket researchers to thoroughly complete their R&D and then make a decision from that point. I don't like making several costly changes. Do it once and do it right. Im sure there will be several aftermarket ECU's coming out that will do more than derestrict the limiters and achieve greater gains. Also Dynojet is said to be releasing their power commander for the bike in 3 weeks. As for removing the stock air cleaner thats a no no and just begging for problems. I'll wait for a high flow filter upgrade. I don't want sand and debris inside my motor. The X pipe looks and performs great and retains the clean stock exhaust appearance which I like and creates a distictive growl without being obnoxious. The stock mufflers are said to flow very well. I for one think 200RWHP is achievale with simple bolt on's and without going into the motor. At that point we will see the true streetable potential of the bike is. None of this strapping and lowering that kill handling and ground clearance often done to sport bikes. As I myself want a heat seaking land missle of a cruiser.

to go from 174 to 200 is a big jump for a slip ons and tuning (external) and pump gas.
like I said the bike was FAT! so I couls see maybe 4 hp by leaning it out a bit.
but what still got me was the TORQUE????????/

VTX1800 make more torque that this.

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 12:13 AM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
Same thing i felt when i rode the new Vmax ...But i felt the low end power wasn't as strong as my 09 .... It did feel a little better in the low end than my 06 with flys in ... Flys out on my 06 the zx14 would kill it on the bottom end .. The top end one the Vmax is as flat as a 10 year old girl ..
I need to pull the flys on mine for sure. 2 kids around the holidays is tough on time...lol
duncan pull them flys ... Trust me you will not believe the difference ..duncan that thing can be flyless in one hour so find the time !!!!

Hey Crack Smoker you're covered with flys, all turds are. And stop messing with the ten year old girls.

Ignore this member   
dozerdogue

Novice Class
posted March 01, 2009 12:15 AM        
LOL I love the brotherly love.
06' ZX-14 Sold
68' Nova SS 1165 HP Sold
07' SE Ultra Classic Sold
07' H-D Sprrtster Custom Sold
08' Street Glide 103hp 117/tq sold
08' Honda Goldwing
08' H-D 1200 Roadster 89rwhp Sold
09' Yamaha Vmax Race ECU
09' Kawasaki concours 14
09' H-D FXSTSSE3

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 12:26 AM        
quote:
I just love these BIG hp numbers posted .lol ..Funny everybody elses dynos read much lower ( 167 to 174 hp ) I'll trust the cheesemans numbers anyday over your numbers ..
Doesn't make much difference anyway .... 701 pounds kills it from running any good numbers .... So it's a 18k dyno queen that does good burnouts ..
Hey Crack Smoking ZX14 spoken like a true Internet Racing Chump. Stop sucking on head cheese it's clouding your perception of reality. With the air cleaner out the Vmax makes 182hp. and 118 ft. lbs. of torque you dork. Tell Cheesman to pull the air cleaner out and dyno it again, and post the results. Since he's your source of head cheese. I'm sure you will believe it then.

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 12:38 AM        
quote:
Smokin you should research the bike a little bit better and reread your mags. At no time did Pee Wee ride the new Vmax for a 10.23 time also the bike is 66.9 inches not 69 inches long. http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/products/modelspecs/23/0/specs.aspx heres the link read it and remember it. I know that me being only 5'8 and 275 lbs I won't be Doing any 10s so I Don't care. IM not a big fat slob Im a musclehead who's been lifting weights for 26 years and am ass wide as I am tall. Not very aerodynamic plus heavy bike plus lousy riding skills = slow time LOL
No problem Dozerdogue, I'll bring you to Atco if Crack Smokin ZX14 and Bawl Bag show up so you can dish out the ass kickings when they lose. I had to take Bawls nutsack and make change purse out of it a while back when he got smart with me on the M109 forum. Looks like he got some ball implants and he's back to irritate people again, him and that Crack Smokin ZX14.

Ignore this member   
dozerdogue

Novice Class
posted March 01, 2009 12:53 AM        
quote:
quote:
No problem Dozerdogue, I'll bring you to Atco if Crack Smokin ZX14 and Bawl Bag show up so you can dish out the ass kickings when they lose. I had to take Bawls nutsack and make change purse out of it a while back when he got smart with me on the M109 forum. Looks like he got some ball implants and he's back to irritate people again, him and that Crack Smokin ZX14.

When the weather clears let me know when you want to go. Ill have fun collecting all their money for you.
06' ZX-14 Sold
68' Nova SS 1165 HP Sold
07' SE Ultra Classic Sold
07' H-D Sprrtster Custom Sold
08' Street Glide 103hp 117/tq sold
08' Honda Goldwing
08' H-D 1200 Roadster 89rwhp Sold
09' Yamaha Vmax Race ECU
09' Kawasaki concours 14
09' H-D FXSTSSE3

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 12:56 AM        Edited By: turbomark on 1 Mar 2009 15:57
quote:
Just to be clear, 10.13 is also weak (pathetic?) at 66.9 inches. Anyone who drag races knows that.

Shane
Heyyy Shane you finally pulled that titty out of your mouth that someone shoved in it when you were whining like the little baby that you are about the steering damper. You douche bag whiny Internet Racing Troll. You're so stupid you don't know the difference between the cheap ass Hyper Pro and the high end Olins dampers. And you want us to think you know something about motorcycles. Muzzy said shove that up your ass. Get your dumb ass out of here, you whiner.

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted March 01, 2009 01:42 AM        
quote:
You're so stupid you don't know the difference between the cheap ass Hyper Pro and the high end Olins dampers.

And apparently you're so stupid that you can't spell Ohlins.

Too funny...

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted March 01, 2009 02:04 AM        
I think I'll be using the ignore button soon...

Ignore this member   
ZX14Mike

Zone Head
posted March 01, 2009 02:20 AM        
Look at the little troll bitch that just slithered in.....................dude apparently YOUR the one smoking crack..........i'd love to get one of those new VMAX's...........FOR THE RIGHT PRICE OF COURSE...........BUT no way will that pig even have a chance to beat a ZX 14 unless you drop THOUSANDS into it.
  Ignore this member   
ZX14Mike

Zone Head
posted March 01, 2009 02:22 AM        
I'm betting this snot nosed punk turdboMark is a pimple faced 14 year old punk!
  Ignore this member   
ZX14Mike

Zone Head
posted March 01, 2009 02:32 AM        
One last thing TROLL..................Smokin and Shane are make an immensely positive contribution to this forum, they provide a wealth of useful information and are always willing to help.............you not so much all you seem to do is run your big fat mouth like a gutless 14 year old punk............talk about "internet talkers" look in the mirror punk!
  Ignore this member   
kawasakijockey

Pro
posted March 01, 2009 03:15 AM        
I guess we can all start the challenge offers to the Max guys to settle this. If there are any new Vmax riders out there in the Houston area that would like to race a zx-14 with a stock engine but piped @ 63in wheelebase, I will take you up on it. I am in the Beaumont Tx area. We can keep it as clean as you want because I prefer the professional approach anyway. Nitrous or not is your call and I weigh 210 unsuited and will be more than happy to equalize the weight of total package meaning you may use a lightweight rider. My bike is 100% streetbike fyi. This is not a grudge money call-out but a friendly competition challenge. I prefer the dragstrip if it is all the same to you. I have no intentions of ego-busting anyone publicly about this, just a challenge to see what the Vmax has got. I would prefer to run a Max on a complete stock zx-14 but dont have access to one right now.
9.03 @ 149mph
8.95 @153 small shot n2o
8.68 @160mph 5lbs boost

Ignore this member   
tshultz

Zone Head
posted March 01, 2009 04:36 AM        
quote:
quote:

what about maple grove raceway in Reading PA

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 05:52 AM        
quote:
quote:
You're so stupid you don't know the difference between the cheap ass Hyper Pro and the high end Olins dampers.

And apparently you're so stupid that you can't spell Ohlins.

Too funny...
Ok now you are acting your age you ninny sucking whiner. Get your ass out of here. Go trolling somewhere else you dork.

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 05:59 AM        
quote:
Look at the little troll bitch that just slithered in.....................dude apparently YOUR the one smoking crack..........i'd love to get one of those new VMAX's...........FOR THE RIGHT PRICE OF COURSE...........BUT no way will that pig even have a chance to beat a ZX 14 unless you drop THOUSANDS into it.
Why are you ZX14 guys here bashing the new Vmax? Oh I know why because this is the only race track you can win at with your mouth. Like I told Bawl Bag put up or shut up. Come to Atco line your gay asses up and Crazy Dave will proceed with the ass beating one by one. Bring your shit to the track, stop with Internet drag racing. Bring it bitches.

Ignore this member   
ZX14Mike

Zone Head
posted March 01, 2009 06:15 AM        
TURDboMark said "We do it at the track not in the forums girls. Put up or shut up Bawl Bag. "..........."You don't even have a bike you moron. You're another Internet Chump like Bawl Bag and Crack Smoking ZX14. Stop reading and start riding..........."Hey Crack Smoking ZX14 spoken like a true Internet Racing Chump. Stop sucking on head cheese it's clouding your perception of reality. With the air cleaner out the Vmax makes 182hp. and 118 ft. lbs. of torque you dork. Tell Cheesman to pull the air cleaner out and dyno it again, and post the results. Since he's your source of head cheese. I'm sure you will believe it then."..............."Heyyy Shane you finally pulled that titty out of your mouth that someone shoved in it when you were whining like the little baby that you are about the steering damper. You douche bag whiny Internet Racing Troll. You're so stupid you don't know the difference between the cheap ass Hyper Pro and the high end Olins dampers. And you want us to think you know something about motorcycles. Muzzy said shove that up your ass. Get your dumb ass out of here, you whiner."

Hey Champ, it seems ALL you've been doing is runnin your mouth like an "Internet Racing Chump"...................when you Run 8's on a lightly modded bike like Smokins or verifiably beat someone good then you'll have earned the right to open your big fat yap............BUT right now all you are is a hypocrite and an Internet Racing Chump who talks a big game while hidin behind his keyboard like a 14 year old punk.

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 06:16 AM        
quote:
I'm betting this snot nosed punk turdboMark is a pimple faced 14 year old punk!
Thanks for the compliment Mike, I'm 55 years old but often get mistaken for a 14 year old. About as much as you are taken for an asshole. I will be posting the all bike grudge nights at Atco in advance for you Internet Drag Racing Chumps. Shut up and show up!! Especiall Shane the whiner and Crack Smokin ZX14 and Bawl Bag, we will have a selection of Carpenter Busa's and 14's for you Forum bitches to hand you your asses. Or just do what you're good at, Internet Drag Racing where any bitch can go from zero to hero.

Ignore this member   
ZX14Mike

Zone Head
posted March 01, 2009 06:20 AM        

quote:
quote:
Why are you ZX14 guys here bashing the new Vmax? Oh I know why because this is the only race track you can win at with your mouth. Like I told Bawl Bag put up or shut up. Come to Atco line your gay asses up and Crazy Dave will proceed with the ass beating one by one. Bring your shit to the track, stop with Internet drag racing. Bring it bitches.

Who's "bashing" the VMAX?

I clearly said I like it and would like to own one..........if thats "bashing" in your book maybe you need a dictionary or a speak an spell bud...................all we are doing is posting FACTS..........something you clearly dont like and the fact is there is NO WAY a VMAX would run 8's with light mods like exhaust like a ZX 14 will................like I said champ once you run 8's with your VMAX like many on this forum with light mods on their 14's you give me a call OK?

Ignore this member   
countersteer

Needs a job
Didn't read the owners manual
posted March 01, 2009 06:22 AM        
seems like turbomark likes talking shit and putting OTHER riders on OTHER bikes up. mark, what exactly have YOU got to offer???

Ignore this member    Click here to visit countersteer's homepage. 
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  -  11   Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VMAX-ZONE.com > Thread: Just rode new V Max NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.39817881584167 seconds processing time