2009 VMAX YAMAHA
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VMAX-ZONE.com > Thread: 2009 V-Max released! NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
smokinzx14

Needs a life
posted November 29, 2008 09:15 PM        
bawls 6.40 would be 9.80 or better and that is more than what is needed to smack down that new Vmax ...

bawls since you are on the west coast you should make the same open offer i have made in the post above .... That way we can have two Videos of zx14s laying down the smack on the Madmax ....

Ignore this member   
IMFASTTOO

Zone Head
posted November 29, 2008 09:34 PM        
INTERNET RACER

quote:
No, I don't race and I freely admit that, but Smokin will THRASH your little punk on any track. Sure you can talk some shit from 2500 miles away but you are still a PUNK hiding behind daddy's keyboard!
HEY you started all the nasty shit IM just stating published facts that are available for anyone to read YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH if you dont race then dont talk shit as you said your 2500 miles away and you know that your not going to come to ATCO to race us unless you want make the trip it would be a lot of fun if you guys came out for the SUPERBIKE SHOOTOUT you will have to change your buddys name to SMOKED so dont start with all the nasty tough guy stuff were just comparing published times on the internet I didnt do the testing so send the bullshit to BROCK he rode the 14 he wrote the article so go call him names see if hes impressed with with your buddy SMOKED IM NOT anyway lets get back to the subject GO read BROCKS 2008 zx14 INTRO and stop all the ranting

Ignore this member   
stalwart

Needs a job
posted November 29, 2008 09:46 PM        Edited By: stalwart on 30 Nov 2008 05:48
Brock (Davidson?) does well, I had some of his stuff + map on my ZX14, but that is long down the road. That doesn't change the fact that Smokin is gonna leave that YamaDog for dead. I bought an '85 Max new but the newest one is a power cruiser, NOT gonna be the "King of the Hill" by ANY stretch. You are still a little FELCHING punk, time for bed Junior.

Ridin' the Trump train.

Ignore this member   
smokinzx14

Needs a life
posted November 29, 2008 10:13 PM        Edited By: smokinzx14 on 30 Nov 2008 06:16
quote:
quote:
No, I don't race and I freely admit that, but Smokin will THRASH your little punk on any track. Sure you can talk some shit from 2500 miles away but you are still a PUNK hiding behind daddy's keyboard!
HEY you started all the nasty shit IM just stating published facts that are available for anyone to read YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH if you dont race then dont talk shit as you said your 2500 miles away and you know that your not going to come to ATCO to race us unless you want make the trip it would be a lot of fun if you guys came out for the SUPERBIKE SHOOTOUT you will have to change your buddys name to SMOKED so dont start with all the nasty tough guy stuff were just comparing published times on the internet I didnt do the testing so send the bullshit to BROCK he rode the 14 he wrote the article so go call him names see if hes impressed with with your buddy SMOKED IM NOT anyway lets get back to the subject GO read BROCKS 2008 zx14 INTRO and stop all the ranting
First off Brock can't ride a stock wheel base bike , you go back and read what he said ..He said he sucks at stock wheel base bikes ..The other guy has only made 5 passes down the strip in his life Because he is a road racer ... Go back and read the story you will see Kevin Duke was there and made Brock and everyone look bad by going 9.85 totaly STOCK zx14 ....Kevin is no pro racer , his is a Magazine writer with few few times at the drags ... So totaly stock 2008 zx14 went 8.90s with NON pro jocky in a head wind in the heat at 3700 DA ...That beats the shit out of Dales time of 10.13 And Pee wee best 10.27 and he is a pro jocky ...

Ignore this member   
SteveWFL

posted November 29, 2008 10:28 PM        
People would love to believe a trillion pound cruiser can beat a sportbike
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
CrotchRocket

Bracket Racing with Betsy
posted November 29, 2008 10:33 PM        
if you read the horse power and torque on paper, then maybe it can...

but in real life...Negative

*****DragRacers do it better, because they dont cut Corners*****

Ignore this member    Click here to visit CrotchRocket's homepage. 
SteveWFL

posted November 29, 2008 10:55 PM        
+1, but a mac truck has more torque and HP than a ZX14 too.

I can't get past the weight of that beast. And no aero in that body work.
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
Stalwart

Needs a job
posted November 29, 2008 11:27 PM        
Yeah, my Boss Hoss has 500 hp and 500 lb.ft of torque but my old ZX14 would leave it. My wife's sprayed 502 trike with Hoosier racing tires probably is a different matter entirely . . . but I'm not quite sure.

Ridin' the Trump train.

Ignore this member   
Ozzy

Needs a job
need guberment cheese
posted November 30, 2008 05:29 AM        Edited By: Ozzy on 30 Nov 2008 13:30
quote:
...I can't wait to see what exhaust the aftermarket has in store for it.....and I wanna hear it...

...it may not be as quick or fast as the 14 or Busa or BKing, but there's absolutley nothing NOTHING like it out there with the same kind of execution...the VMax is dead....LONG LIVE THE VMAX!!!!

A Dale Walker exhaust on it and nothing short of a small block chevy sounds as good

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted November 30, 2008 06:06 AM        
DONT FEED THE TROLLS!
DONT FEED THE TROLLS!
DONT FEED THE TROLLS!
DONT FEED THE TROLLS!
DONT FEED THE TROLLS!
DONT FEED THE TROLLS!

Ignore this member   
IMFASTTOO

Zone Head
posted November 30, 2008 06:26 AM        
quote:
Brock (Davidson?) does well, I had some of his stuff + map on my ZX14, but that is long down the road. That doesn't change the fact that Smokin is gonna leave that YamaDog for dead. I bought an '85 Max new but the newest one is a power cruiser, NOT gonna be the "King of the Hill" by ANY stretch. You are still a little FELCHING punk, time for bed Junior.
YO ASSPACKER your just a noriding fag with a big mouth and an obvious internet COWARD so go and WACKOFF in your tank HOMO

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted November 30, 2008 06:33 AM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
First off Brock can't ride a stock wheel base bike , you go back and read what he said ..He said he sucks at stock wheel base bikes ..The other guy has only made 5 passes down the strip in his life Because he is a road racer ... Go back and read the story you will see Kevin Duke was there and made Brock and everyone look bad by going 9.85 totaly STOCK zx14 ....Kevin is no pro racer , his is a Magazine writer with few few times at the drags ... So totaly stock 2008 zx14 went 8.90s with NON pro jocky in a head wind in the heat at 3700 DA ...That beats the shit out of Dales time of 10.13 And Pee wee best 10.27 and he is a pro jocky ...

Hey Smokin the ZX14 will go 9.80's LOWERED!!! At stock height, no one can get the thing in the 9's period. That's what IMFASTTOO is saying. So the ZX14 bone stock, height will not run away from a 2009 Vmax!!! I had an '06 and currently have an '09 SE, the bike will wheelie if you are leaving hard enough to run that low 10 second E.T. The wheel base is too short and it's too tall to blast out of the hole. The Vmax is 67 inches long, with 10 more horsepower out back than the 14. Like it or not it's goin got kick a 14's ass in a light to light race on the street period.

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted November 30, 2008 06:36 AM        
quote:
Yeah, my Boss Hoss has 500 hp and 500 lb.ft of torque but my old ZX14 would leave it. My wife's sprayed 502 trike with Hoosier racing tires probably is a different matter entirely . . . but I'm not quite sure.
Post a pic of your fantasy bikes. I'm thinking you're dreaming that you have 500 hp. Boss Hoss's, two at that. People lie pictures don't.

Ignore this member   
smokinzx14

Needs a life
posted November 30, 2008 07:11 AM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey Smokin the ZX14 will go 9.80's LOWERED!!! At stock height, no one can get the thing in the 9's period. That's what IMFASTTOO is saying. So the ZX14 bone stock, height will not run away from a 2009 Vmax!!! I had an '06 and currently have an '09 SE, the bike will wheelie if you are leaving hard enough to run that low 10 second E.T. The wheel base is too short and it's too tall to blast out of the hole. The Vmax is 67 inches long, with 10 more horsepower out back than the 14. Like it or not it's goin got kick a 14's ass in a light to light race on the street period.
Turbomark go back and read Brocks write up, you will read where Kevin Duke ran the zx14 to a 9.85 stone stock , NOT lowered or strapped ... The next day he ran 9.65 strapped and lowered ... I have raced more than one stock zx14 and never ran slower than a high 9 ... Fact i have gone 9.18 stock wheel base on my 06 zx14 and 9.60s on my brand new 09 zx14 with stock exhaust .... ANYONE with skills can go 9s with a stock zx14 , it's been done over and over since 2006 ...

Ignore this member   
bigdtd

Needs a job
Interceptors
posted November 30, 2008 07:33 AM        
quote:
quote:
Post a pic of your fantasy bikes. I'm thinking you're dreaming that you have 500 hp. Boss Hoss's, two at that. People lie pictures don't.

stalwarts got the goods, i saw pics in earlier posting. don't speak of what you don't know. he has got a lot of heavy duty stuff!!!
2006 Black ZX-14,6 inches over,16/42, flies out,BMC Street Filter,Brock's Street Meg,Brock's Radial Mount Strap,PClll with Race map,Dynojet LCD w/Techmount, ZX-14 fender eliminator,Pilot Power2CTs,Speedohealer,Pazzo Levers,Cox Radiator Guard, Garmin Nuvi 265WT

Ignore this member   
bawls

Needs a job
re-learning to ride
posted November 30, 2008 07:43 AM        
Lee... you should raise the 09 back up and take it to the track. I'm going to disagree 100% as well that a stock zx14 won't get into the 9's, because as fast as some of my 1/8th mile times are there's no reason why It won't. I personally don't believe much of anything that fast says. He was trolling around on the 109 and vmax boards before claiming that their piped 109 was going high 10's and when someone asked them for proof he wouldn't provide it then either. I would love to be able to take leave and travel 2600 miles from the southwestern most part of the country to the north east lmfao.... but it's not feasable. Since you guys are so good at calling people out to atco you should probably think about traveling around and racing people on tracks that don't have -1500 DA's lol. I'll be patiently waiting for my first time to line up against a new vmax and you had better believe that the cameras will be rolling when I do.

Brockland Police Badge # 001

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Bawls's homepage. 
bigdtd

Needs a job
Interceptors
posted November 30, 2008 07:46 AM        
lee has ridden stock 14's in the 9's. no reason to go backwards on his bike.
2006 Black ZX-14,6 inches over,16/42, flies out,BMC Street Filter,Brock's Street Meg,Brock's Radial Mount Strap,PClll with Race map,Dynojet LCD w/Techmount, ZX-14 fender eliminator,Pilot Power2CTs,Speedohealer,Pazzo Levers,Cox Radiator Guard, Garmin Nuvi 265WT

Ignore this member   
bawls

Needs a job
re-learning to ride
posted November 30, 2008 07:52 AM        
Yeah, but it would be fun to watch him do it on a wheelie lol.

smokinzx14

Needs a life
posted November 30, 2008 07:59 AM        
This was writen By Kevin Duke at the 06 zx14 press release... These bikes were 100% stock and the same bikes that fish and mad mike rode at the press release ... Not lowered NOT strapped ...

When I came up to the line, I told Gadson that I wasn't going to be happy unless I bagged a 9.8 before the day was through. To help inspire me, Ricky told me to leave the line as soon as the green light comes on, as opposed to the "go whenever we're ready" departures previously prescribed.

Apparently, Rickey knows what he's talking about. I made a clean pass and it felt quick. When I motored back to the pits, Kenny was there to greet me with a beaming smile, telling me I had just posted a 9.89.

"Okay, I gotta go get a 7," I told him and Gadson, referring to a 9.7-second run that became my new goal. I wasn't sure how I was gonna do it, but I was going to give it my best shot.

I again rolled up to the line and pre-staged, getting my body set for its hurtling through space. Setting the revs at the prescribed 4000 rpm, my left hand became twitchy on the clutch lever as it prepared for launch control, the balancing of a quick exit with the smallest of wheelie. My launch felt strong as I modulated the clutch to keep the front end down, and three power-shifts later the speedo was reading 150 mph and it was all over.

At the strip, how quick you get past the 60-foot mark largely determines the rest of your run.A rider can't see the timing lights at the far end of the strip, but I knew I had clicked off a good, clean run. As I neared the pits, I could see people waving and yelling, and soon I came to learn that I had clicked off a 9.78 at 147 mph. Remarkably, that's only a tenth of a second slower than the best time logged by Gadson or Schnitz on a stock ZX!

Ignore this member   
smokinzx14

Needs a life
posted November 30, 2008 08:05 AM        
quote:
Lee... you should raise the 09 back up and take it to the track. I'm going to disagree 100% as well that a stock zx14 won't get into the 9's, because as fast as some of my 1/8th mile times are there's no reason why It won't. I personally don't believe much of anything that fast says. He was trolling around on the 109 and vmax boards before claiming that their piped 109 was going high 10's and when someone asked them for proof he wouldn't provide it then either. I would love to be able to take leave and travel 2600 miles from the southwestern most part of the country to the north east lmfao.... but it's not feasable. Since you guys are so good at calling people out to atco you should probably think about traveling around and racing people on tracks that don't have -1500 DA's lol. I'll be patiently waiting for my first time to line up against a new vmax and you had better believe that the cameras will be rolling when I do.
You are going to disagree that a stock zx14 will not run 9s ? And then you said "because as fast as some of my 1/8th mile times are there's no reason why It won't. " That made no sence Bawls ...

Ignore this member   
bawls

Needs a job
re-learning to ride
posted November 30, 2008 08:09 AM        
I disagree with him lmfao... I know that it will.

It should have sounded like this. I agree 100% that it will go into the 9's because as fast as some of my 1/8th mile times are there's no reason why it won't.

Sorry for the confusion

smokinzx14

Needs a life
posted November 30, 2008 08:11 AM        Edited By: smokinzx14 on 30 Nov 2008 16:16
quote:
quote:
Trust me Mark .... Stalwart does
has a boss hoss that makes 500 hp .... Becarefull who you call out son ... Mark you are new to these forms so you need to back up and do some reading ... If you did you would find pictures of all Stalwart bikes ...

Ignore this member   
smokinzx14

Needs a life
posted November 30, 2008 08:19 AM        
quote:
I disagree with him lmfao... I know that it will.

It should have sounded like this. I agree 100% that it will go into the 9's because as fast as some of my 1/8th mile times are there's no reason why it won't.

Sorry for the confusion
No problem Bawls i was pretty sure it was a typo ...

Ignore this member   
Juice McGoose

Novice Class
posted November 30, 2008 09:21 AM        
You think the V-Max is expensive here...the retail price of 16,000 Pounds in the U.K. today converts to an ankle grabbing $24,547 U.S. About what I paid for my first house.

So what times in the 1/4 are the magazines coming up with?

Ignore this member   
IMFASTTOO

Zone Head
posted November 30, 2008 09:24 AM        Edited By: IMFASTTOO on 30 Nov 2008 17:57
Fast 109

quote:
quote:
You are going to disagree that a stock zx14 will not run 9s ? And then you said "because as fast as some of my 1/8th mile times are there's no reason why It won't. " That made no sence Bawls ...
WE still have our 109 stone stock engine air intakes RAW PIPE and PC and we run 10s @125mph anytime you want to see it run let us know we run every week during the season there has to be one of the riders on this site from this area of the country that can show up and check us out we can back up what we say so all you have to do is show up and have some fun weve posted time slips and videos and we will show at the track unlike the all the no show internet racers that just talk BS and never race so take the ride and prove us wrong

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 12 pages long: 1  -  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VMAX-ZONE.com > Thread: 2009 V-Max released! NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.2581160068512 seconds processing time