Concourse 14 / GTR1400
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: What's new 2012 Concours 14 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Big G

Parking Attendant
Two wheels are better than 4
posted October 07, 2011 01:48 PM        
What's new 2012 Concours 14

I have been looking at the Concours for a while and really appreciate the information I have read here on this site. Has anyone seen a list of changes for the 2012 model? I am trying to decide if I should buy a leftover 2011 or go for a 2012. I can't find anything online. any insight would be great.

Ignore this member     
Big G

Parking Attendant
posted October 08, 2011 11:40 AM        
Just wanted to add that I have seen a couple go up on Ebay motors from a dealer in NJ and one In AR...Couldn't tell from their offerings if anything was changed except the color. The dark red bike with Black wheels looks really good and definately caught my attention. Again, has anyone heard of a feature or technical difference between the 2011 and 2012 model years or is this just a color choice.

Ignore this member     
Big G

Parking Attendant
posted October 13, 2011 03:26 AM        
Was able to compare 2011 to 2012 on Kawasaki website today. There are no differences except the MSRP is $300.00 higher for the new model year. The dark red color replaces silver and black is still available.

Ignore this member     
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: What\'s new 2012 Concours 14 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.27409815788269 seconds processing time