Concourse 14 / GTR1400
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: Cycle World of Cherry Hill, NJ NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
TedG

posted February 06, 2010 06:38 PM        
quote:
the bridgestones on my 2010 ABS connie are pure junk. if i can refrain, I'll not powerbrake the rear one off as a good excuse to rapidly put some PR2's on her.

It will turn it into a new bike, I swear to Earlie . As soon as the BSs wear they get much worse. The Michelins are good up to the point where they are ready to be changed out.
All I can say is get most of the goodness out of those junkers and when you put on the PR2's the difference is astounding.
I sat on an 010 this afternoon and the mirrors are much better. Also they completely sealed the openings that the heat was coming from.
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

Ignore this member   
kevinw

Parking Attendant
posted February 07, 2010 08:47 PM        
Steve - Nice looking bike, I stopped in to the Cherry Hill dealership a few days before you picked up the bike, it had the "SOLD" tag hanging from the handgrip. Unfortunately, the salesman I spoke with quoted me an OTD price of "just under $17000" needless to say I never said a word just turned around and made a beeline for the door.
  Ignore this member   
SteveWFL

posted February 08, 2010 12:52 PM        
quote:
Steve - Nice looking bike, I stopped in to the Cherry Hill dealership a few days before you picked up the bike, it had the "SOLD" tag hanging from the handgrip. Unfortunately, the salesman I spoke with quoted me an OTD price of "just under $17000" needless to say I never said a word just turned around and made a beeline for the door.

wow @ 17K! He must've been hitting you with that retail price because he didn't have anything bike to negotiate.

Are you the guy Mark mentioned to me came in to trade an ST1300 Honda sport tourer for the C14? If so, help me understand how you can be rid of a Honda like that
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: Cycle World of Cherry Hill, NJ NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20608615875244 seconds processing time