Concourse 14 / GTR1400
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: Merry Christmas to Everyone! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted December 24, 2009 02:19 AM        
Merry Christmas to Everyone!

We know that times have been tough for a lot of people, so please take this time to appreciate your friends and your family. We sincerely wish each and ever one of you a Merry Christmas! Have a great Holiday and let's all look forward to a better New Year.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
Flame On

Needs a life
Fuel Air & Spark
posted December 24, 2009 02:24 AM        
Thanks fish hope you and everyone here have a good one too.

Ignore this member   
BlueFord

Needs a job
posted December 24, 2009 02:31 AM        
I’ll try but my family has banned me from all religious festivals until I die - which they all hope is sooner rather than later - in fact there has been an increase in suggestions that I ride my motorcycle more and at a more rapid rate without my helmet.

I hate my family and if you read about a mass murder on Christmas in my area, put your bets down - it just might be blueford.

Ignore this member   
Tool Man

Needs a job
posted December 24, 2009 02:36 AM        
quote:
I’ll try but my family has banned me from all religious festivals until I die - which they all hope is sooner rather than later - in fact there has been an increase in suggestions that I ride my motorcycle more and at a more rapid rate without my helmet.

I hate my family and if you read about a mass murder on Christmas in my area, put your bets down - it just might be blueford.

Are we related?

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted December 24, 2009 02:43 AM        
LMAO....
what?
LOL

Ignore this member   
salsa1

Needs a life
posted December 24, 2009 02:52 AM        
quote:

It is important for a man to express his feelings...glad we can serve that purpose for you Blue...we hear ya...family can be soul wrenching....

With me you are not banned from having Jesus...I rather welcome you to him; no punt intended.......and I hope you never have a serious accident....you know I mean this..it is Christmas Blue...and I like you even if I don't see the light in everything you do or say......that makes me about as crazy as you are...

Roll with the punches Blue....I hope your family relations have some glee to them this year...

Things can always change this time of year...I pray you find more peace with them....hope you don't mind me asking God to help you...he is not all that bad as some believe...

Merry Christmas Fish and thanks for the wishes to all...

Ignore this member   
68gts2

Zone Head
hobbies ( Beating you !!! )
posted December 24, 2009 03:00 AM        
Thanks fish head. Blue ford you are creepin me out man. They have medicine for that shit now abdays you know. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, I have had a great time here and meet some cool people.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit 68gts2's homepage. 
Bawls

Needs a job
re-learning to ride
posted December 24, 2009 03:16 AM        
happy fucking Christmahanakwanzika

Brockland Police Badge # 001

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Bawls's homepage. 
rich s

quote:

This really shocks me as you are so pleasant here in the Smackhouse. Merry Christmas all, may it be a good one!

Ignore this member   
fasterspider

Needs a job
Red is faster
posted December 24, 2009 03:51 AM        
Being a non believer in a devine god does not mean that I can't wish everyone a Merry XMAS tomorrow, so Merry XMAS.
If being with your family on XMAS is what blows your skirt up, go for it and enjoy yourself until your heart pops with joy. I don't do family and moved 3000 miles away to not be bothered by them for any reason.
Me? I will be riding one of my motorcycles if not all three {at different times stupid} tomorrow because I can and then maybe going to see Avatar at Universal IMAX.
Bah Humbug but, have a nice day.
Ray #1

Sold all of my bikes and bought a Toyota rock crawler
Your mama's bedroom smells like ass

Ignore this member   
KikonZX14

Pro
Novice
posted December 24, 2009 05:30 AM        
Merry Christmas you all !

Feel the need for SPEED2007 ZX-14 Black with Red Flames (Helibars, Sliders, Yoshimura TRC Ti 4-2 Slip Ons, Fender Eliminator, Zero Gravity SR Windscreen, Custom Heel Guards , Speedohealer V4, Pazzo Levers -soon to come: Flies out / PCV w/A/T kit and later 16T sprocket)1990 Honda Steed (Japan model same as Shadow)1993 Kawasaki Vulcan EN 500 (gone as I trade it in for the ZX-14)Santiago, Chile, South America

Ignore this member   
Superman T

Pro
posted December 24, 2009 05:39 AM        
Merry Christmas Fish, Blue, and all aboard.Blue- even though I might not agree with you on most topics/posts, you are still OK and I want to give you a shout out, support, and best wishes! Have a good 1...
  Ignore this member   
fasterspider

Needs a job
Red is faster
posted December 24, 2009 05:43 AM        

Ray #1

Sold all of my bikes and bought a Toyota rock crawler
Your mama's bedroom smells like ass

Ignore this member   
salsa1

Needs a life
posted December 24, 2009 05:52 AM        
quote:
This really shocks me as you are so pleasant here in the Smackhouse. Merry Christmas all, may it be a good one!

I detect a bit of sarcasm here... ho ho ho...

what ye all having good to eat this Christmas...??

I had the best baby back ribs money can buy yesterday...dipped in sweet sallsa & bbq...does not get any better...only problem is I don't think I can't top it off with a better dish today or tommorow....

will have to come up with something....

Ignore this member   
zixxer14

Pro
Damn that was Quick
posted December 24, 2009 06:51 AM        
and a good night to all.....
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zixxer14's homepage. 
brendasue555

Expert Class
posted December 24, 2009 08:13 AM        
I hope that all of you have a very very Merry Christmas this year and dont forget all the blessings that you have to be thankful for. Each of us has so much to be thankful for as well as things that we wish we could change. Isn't it better to concentrate on the blessings that we have in our lives as opposed to the crap that we hate? Hate is unhealthy, it is a cancer that can consume you if you give it a place to grow. I consider my family to be the wonderful people that I have met this past year. I think they are the best family in the world and I am so happy that I finally found them. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have the support of my brothers from TFA. We have no choice about who our biological family is but isn't it great that we can choose our true families.................the people that support us and love us are the only families that really matter so isnt it best to use this time of year to let them know how we feel. Sooooooooooooooooooo, Doug, Karl, Jim, Gary, Cheeseman, Ali, White hendrix, Debbie, Todd, Rich, Fred V., Reeree, Greg, Guy, Scott V., ...........just to name a few from a very long list, Thank you so much for being my LSR family, thank you for your time, trouble , patience, and the many gifts that you all have givin me this past year. They have all made me feel so special and so important and included in the best family that a girl could ask for.. In addition to being the best family in the world, they are also the fastest, smartest most giving people I have ever known.
All I really want to know now is who I get to call daddy and where the heck are my presents! LOL Mele Kalikimaka to all!!

Ignore this member   
MAXIMUS

Needs a job
posted December 24, 2009 08:25 AM        
happy holidays to all, and Blue you have your own family right here. My door is always open bro. take care.
  Ignore this member   
sassyvanilla

Needs a job
Moderator 2002
posted December 24, 2009 08:50 AM        
May the good times and treasures of the present become the goldenmemories of tomorrow.

Ignore this member   
Princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted December 24, 2009 09:16 AM        
Feliz Navidad !!!

Ignore this member   
heraser

Expert Class
Tall Blue 14
posted December 24, 2009 09:40 AM        
Merry Christmas! and like Joe Dirt said "lfe's a garden, make it work for you".

Ignore this member    Click here to visit heraser's homepage. 
zxbob

Pro
posted December 24, 2009 10:07 AM        
quote:

Well then . . . . .

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of thewinter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

(shamelessy stolen from my friend KWICK)

Bob

Ignore this member   
AcadianaZX

Advertiser
posted December 24, 2009 10:17 AM        
Merry Christmas
  Ignore this member   
nabrxx

Needs a job
posted December 24, 2009 10:21 AM        

Ignore this member   
nabrxx

Needs a job
posted December 24, 2009 10:22 AM        
Oh yeah....best wishes to all the folks here....

Ignore this member   
thekaz

Needs a job
spell chequer is bustimicated
posted December 24, 2009 11:26 AM        
my calenders don't have December 25th on them
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 3 pages long: 1  2  3     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CONCOURS14.com > Thread: Merry Christmas to Everyone! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.42048311233521 seconds processing time