BMW
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > S 1000RR > Thread: Happy Birthday Bikeland! You're 10!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
FastestBusaAround

Needs a life
Gunner's a FAG.
posted November 28, 2010 07:54 PM        
Congrats - I've been here for around 5 years - and hope to be here for much longer!

2008 ZX14 - stretched...PCIII, timing advance, etc...
2009 Concours 14 - AreaP exhaust, PCIII etc...
1999 HD Road King 120 RWHP/125 RWTQ...serious engine build.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
watthecu

Zone Head
PissingContestHere
posted November 30, 2010 11:49 AM        
Smoke'INN year fishfry since 1999. And I don't mean ear. I'm chew'INN year ear off PAYUP Paz'INN YEAR AZZ'IS UP 2-U stand in front of my fish market and whom-bee the buzz-IS fault is that?!

I've been INN'UP year orificeSince, well, Since:

EyeVan: Tandy Wired his Azz redundant something was not wired write wit my WalletELixHer.
CheezIS: Since 1999 we do not drill said gear fob 5th gear to 6 me solder wire jump start the fart'inn 3wV???? Hello? Talk to eyeVinn book savvy since fill'inn the blank.
VOES is Lost: One article after the other they do not sea the linear dick swing I get out the dildo due-Dew Pay up for that one 2 x 4 VacYoUs mini-FI.
Brockiss: Me Lean Scream I Clock the fucking14 is one ratio. The less fire off my carbon buildup? The best can be beaten is just a statement... Fact or Fiction... Yes or No... I hardly make UP the rules of natural destruction going known wear my open ram sucks the waffle count; 1:33 goes [Reggie DaChoo] on the MuchStankLean? Brock, you see lean I machine the mustank full of gobble with the Chew-Chew Train my piston skirts blue velvet smoked lean?
42 Websites: Cannot fire off [I ask] the qualifier question and you are going to blame me my bike looks like it does? Pick either bike is lean is me no pig, no filter needed. Whooooooo Lean is me leave otherstanding still in their own smoke in some room filled wit...... Fill INN Day Blankstairs she walks'inn steps!
Shit man, I'm stupid so I have an excuse. Blame me for being doo-doo did chew read that shit? The fuck if I read it and now how do you explain DIS?!?!?!

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > S 1000RR > Thread: Happy Birthday Bikeland! You\'re 10!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.422319889069 seconds processing time