Suzuki GSXR1000 / Gixxer 1K
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > GSXR1000 ZONE.com > Thread: Cool, Lee Shierts G1K 7.9 1/4 ET! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted July 15, 2006 11:34 PM        Edited By: dubious on 15 Jul 2006 23:38
Cool, Lee Shierts G1K 7.9 1/4 ET!

http://media.putfile.com/Lee-87

150 HP N20 shot!

Some days I wonder... what if I bought the G1 K instead.

The plastic on the 14 is a PITA, and its heavy...

Oh well, the grass always appears greener eh?

Ignore this member   
diablodcielo

Expert Class
posted July 18, 2006 03:31 PM        
I like the K5 1000, After I sold my 12R and got me the K5 the buddies that used to spank me on my 12 are gone. For One I didnt have a good launch on the 12R I was scared of popping or feathering the clutch. If I popped the clutch the bike would come up, If I feather it at the wrong RPMs my buddies would take advantage and fly away . It was a good bike and I liked it .
With the K5 I dont have to have a perfect launch, I weight 150 lbs, even if I dont get high rpm launches as soon as the bike moves im on full throttle. None of my buddies have ever beaten me on their bikes,,, Hayabusas,K5 with Full Systems,R1, or Hondas.
Of course im talking about street riders with I would say a similar experience level as I do, no professionals,,, they all get pissed cause the only add on on my bike is a Yoshi Slip on.
I liked my 12R ,,,, I love my K5,, or ZX10. No more big bikes for me.. Litter bikes are easier to move and toss around than big bikes ,,my 2 pesos worth......

Ignore this member   
1badgixxer

Parking Attendant
posted July 26, 2006 09:08 PM        
quote:
I like the K5 1000, After I sold my 12R and got me the K5 the buddies that used to spank me on my 12 are gone. For One I didnt have a good launch on the 12R I was scared of popping or feathering the clutch. If I popped the clutch the bike would come up, If I feather it at the wrong RPMs my buddies would take advantage and fly away . It was a good bike and I liked it .
With the K5 I dont have to have a perfect launch, I weight 150 lbs, even if I dont get high rpm launches as soon as the bike moves im on full throttle. None of my buddies have ever beaten me on their bikes,,, Hayabusas,K5 with Full Systems,R1, or Hondas.
Of course im talking about street riders with I would say a similar experience level as I do, no professionals,,, they all get pissed cause the only add on on my bike is a Yoshi Slip on.
I liked my 12R ,,,, I love my K5,, or ZX10. No more big bikes for me.. Litter bikes are easier to move and toss around than big bikes ,,my 2 pesos worth......

Hey sucka!!! dont forget about me!!! I may not beat you everytime but we are always close...

Ignore this member   
1badgixxer

Parking Attendant
posted July 26, 2006 09:12 PM        
quote:
http://media.putfile.com/Lee-87

150 HP N20 shot!

Some days I wonder... what if I bought the G1 K instead.

The plastic on the 14 is a PITA, and its heavy...

Oh well, the grass always appears greener eh?

Sorry but i am sure it takes a lot more than 170 hp to run that et. Plus thats Lee Shierts, he is in Charlotte, NC and has his own dyno/engine building shop. pretty sure that is one of his 1170 kits if not more.

Ignore this member   
rotts4u

Novice Class
posted September 09, 2006 07:53 PM        
The bike is actually a 1000cc bike with a huge nitrous shot on it. I would guess it is making close to 275-300hp. Plus Lee is a pro drag racer and currently the fastest man on a streetbike at 261 mph.

don

Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted September 22, 2006 03:21 PM        
That was a good looking pass no matter what kind of bike!
  Ignore this member   
rotts4u

Novice Class
posted December 16, 2010 01:16 PM        
Ya it was a sweet pass
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > GSXR1000 ZONE.com > Thread: Cool, Lee Shierts G1K 7.9 1/4 ET! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.6278860569 seconds processing time