HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CLASSIFIEDS > Thread: IMMACULATE '06 636 FS! (bought in late '07 with 0 mi.) NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
crip2nite

Zone Head
posted May 09, 2009 03:26 AM        
IMMACULATE '06 636 FS! (bought in late '07 with 0 mi.)

I purchased this bike in Sept of 2007 with 0 miles on it... it was one of the last 636's made..... I only have a little over 6000 miles on it and changed the oil and lubed & adjusted the chain every 1000 miles( have maintenance records). It is basically stock with swingarm spools, fender eliminator, tank protector and battery tender cables attached. Also had it de-restricted so this baby flies! Never been dropped... Not a freakin micro scratch on this baby... very clean...looks like it just came off the floor. I'm not going to be able to ride for a while due to the fact between my full time job and my band playing all over the place, this thing is just gonna sit around and I don't feel like doing inspection, reg and insurance every freakin' year to only take it out a couple times a month in the summer. I purchased this for $9,200.00 (not including freight, setup and sales tax) but I'm willing to part with this beauty for $6000.00 firm (That's about what I owe on it). Anyone interested just e-mail me at: kcc83@optonline.net with "636" in the subject line in case my puter spams it....

Ignore this member   
crip2nite

Zone Head
posted May 12, 2009 12:34 AM        
WOW!!! Sold yesterday for the original asking price of 6 grand! A marine who just got back from Iraq sold his '04 636 before he went in. He swore that when he came back, the first thing on his list was to specifically buy an '05 or '06 636... Right Place... Right time!

Ignore this member   
reevesmreeves

Expert Class
posted May 12, 2009 11:25 AM        
congrats on finally selling that thing. i was starting to feel sorry for you, lol. how many forums did you post that thing on anyway?

Ignore this member   
crip2nite

Zone Head
posted May 19, 2009 01:27 AM        
..about 4 or 5 .. then I posted it on Craigslist and sold it within 2 days..

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CLASSIFIEDS > Thread: IMMACULATE \'06 636 FS! (bought in late \'07 with 0 mi.) NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.434267997742 seconds processing time