HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CLASSIFIEDS > Thread: JE Pistons for a ZX-12R NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted April 03, 2007 01:47 PM        
JE Pistons for a ZX-12R

Very low mileage on these beauties, hate to get rid of them but they are not for my application :x

They are stock bore and according to the seller they are lower drag (2 rings) for more efficiency.

According to JE upon calling them up, stock cd is 986, these are 878. They said these were a custom set of pistons built for a 6mm stroke because the pin is moved up 3 mm.

In any case I don't plan on stroking and although I was told I could get it to work on a non-stroked stock bore zx12 I'd rather not go thru the trouble to be honest.

Pistons as you can see are in great shape and they come with 4 c-clips. They have deep vavle pockets. Anyone who knows me on the board knows I don't BS and am a straight shooter when it comes to being upfront with purchases and sales. 8)

I think I spent about $150 for the set with shipping so if I could get that amount back then I would be cool with that. I will cover shipping with insurance and a tracking number too 8)

Of course if no one wants them then I would be open to "best offers" but for now I'll stick w/the asking price :lol: Picture 2 shows a close-up of the only real "stained" portion of the perimeters of ANY of the pistons, figured buyers would want to know what the worst angle would be, that is it, its all nice and ready to be dropped in if you buy the rings and pins from JE!

A.

Ignore this member   
busakilla2000

Novice Class
posted April 06, 2007 12:27 AM        
i thought u could only go 4.6 with a 12 crank? i guess they may have had the billet muzzy or superbike mike deal. good luck with the sale

Ignore this member     
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > CLASSIFIEDS > Thread: JE Pistons for a ZX-12R NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.442672014236 seconds processing time