HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > HAYABUSA-ZONE.com > Thread: 2011 Kawasaki's (officially) released - Govt Regulations take 22hp bite out of ZX-10R NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted December 12, 2010 10:07 AM        
all sold units are being bought back by Kawi .... .page 8 mo-fos!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
Wheelie High

Novice Class
Neal
posted December 12, 2010 10:55 AM        
quote:
all sold units are being bought back by Kawi .... .page 8 mo-fos!
yes they are.... LMAO @ Fish!... You seem really pissed with Kawasaki! LOL... Brighter days are coming!

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted December 12, 2010 11:13 AM        
I do? Why do you say that?

smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted December 12, 2010 11:34 AM        
It's clear to most that Fish hates Kawi .. It's funny because the kawi owners make up the biggest part of the bikeland membership ..

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted December 12, 2010 11:45 AM        
quote:
It's clear to most that Fish hates Kawi .. It's funny because the kawi owners make up the biggest part of the bikeland membership ..

last time I checked I didn't build this bike or initiate a recall on it ....

wow... it's also clear that you are out of your mind!

IMFASTTOO

Zone Head
posted December 12, 2010 03:16 PM        
quote:
ITS also clear that you clearly think you run the forums

Ignore this member   
FastestBusaAround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted December 12, 2010 03:34 PM        
He does - and if you piss him off, you will get banned, booted...whatever.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
thekaz

Needs a job
spell chequer is bustimicated
posted December 12, 2010 04:11 PM        
does anyone know what the reason for the recall is ??
  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted December 12, 2010 04:57 PM        
Dealer told me it was upper end though I have no real confirmation so could be bs ?

IMFASTTOO

Zone Head
posted December 12, 2010 05:41 PM        
quote:
He does - and if you piss him off, you will get banned, booted...whatever.
SO your saying that your buddy SMOKIN is running the show here ?

Ignore this member   
FastestBusaAround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted December 12, 2010 05:52 PM        
No, I didn't actually read the original post -- what I was inferring, was that you run the show...etc...my bad Fish. Please don't boot me off -- please please please...this is my home. I'd kill myself if you booted my outta here...I have nowhere else to go...I'm a desperate man.

Shane661

Needs a life
posted December 13, 2010 08:05 AM        
Real world dyno and 1/4 results from Rickey Gadson:

http://www.bikeland.org/board/viewthread.php?FID=19&TID=59203&set_time=1292256149

Good link for those who don't have tunnel vision that is focused on the negative...

Shane

Ignore this member   
Ricksgsxr

Zone Head
posted December 13, 2010 10:07 AM        
quote:

That logic would than apply to the other ZX-10 site that first REPORTED the issue. I guess too, they must hate Kawis?

I don't care what brand or model or what site I read..

I want to HEAR the issues and not some dumbed downed brand loyal sugar coated response.

Kawi's press release is pathetic not listing the reason why? do you really think in this day and age of the Inetrnet NOBODY will know and not post? geez...I think being a manufacture I would want to put the facts out there from the get go

And yes I like the ZX-10 and hope it keeps the updates/upgrades mommentum circle moving!

Rick

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted December 13, 2010 10:25 AM        Edited By: Shane661 on 13 Dec 2010 18:31
Nobody is trying to hide the fact that the bike has been recalled. That has never been the issue.
  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted December 13, 2010 11:54 AM        
Really? What's the issue?

Shane661

Needs a life
posted December 13, 2010 12:41 PM        Edited By: Shane661 on 13 Dec 2010 20:44
quote:
Really? What's the issue?

Well, Fish, after your posted threat the other night:

quote:
I'll flush you down the internet toilet, just because I can - so consider yourself warned.

And the fact that you deleted all of my posts, and those of others...well, I don't think this is an open forum for me to express anything.

It's your house and your rules. Carry on.

Shane

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted December 13, 2010 01:31 PM        
Shane - you are correct - you are on warning until you can learn to control yourself

FastestBusaAround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted December 13, 2010 02:19 PM        Edited By: FastestBusaAround on 13 Dec 2010 22:21

thekaz

Needs a job
spell chequer is bustimicated
posted December 13, 2010 02:30 PM        
this thread is starting to really deliver
  Ignore this member   
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted December 13, 2010 02:45 PM        
Hey Fish, how do you feel about Kawasaki in general, as a company, as a business?

How do you feel about their motorcycles?

Just curious.

A.

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

Ignore this member   
LeonidasZX14

Pro
posted December 13, 2010 02:52 PM        
quote:
Thats what I have been saying too except my posts get deleted.

Ignore this member   
SteveWFL

posted December 13, 2010 02:53 PM        
since this is on my clip board anyway let me share:

CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted December 13, 2010 03:11 PM        
quote:
quote:
Thats what I have been saying too except my posts get deleted.

Don't feel bad alot of post where deleted. but with out kawasaki this board would be done. I've always tried to figure out way some other areas of the board are still there becuase nothing goes on in there. really it could be down to smack shack,drag racing.zx10,zx 14, and maybe concours and classifieds, otherwise not much goes on. And the worse thing about this is it's already going to hurt kawasaki sales as now some guys will wait untill the bike is proven. My dealer had one sold but it never came in yet and the guy came to get his deposit back and said he would wait untill the bikes are back and someone else proves theres no issues with it that he was not interested in being a tester.

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted December 13, 2010 03:42 PM        
quote:
Hey Fish, how do you feel about Kawasaki in general, as a company, as a business?

How do you feel about their motorcycles?

Just curious.

A.

I'm glad you asked... though my personal feeling has little do do with something when we report facts in a news story (I didn't even write either of the Kawasaki stories people are commenting on and in)...

Well, Kawi has some great people that work there that I know well and are close friends of mine. They have made some really great bikes and I've bought more than a few and have been a loyal customer for years... I've even been in a famous photo on one or two of them

Personally I feel that their corporate mantra of "2 years 2 years 2 years" for a development cycle they implemented in 2004 (I believe.. may have been 03? ) wasn't a great strategy and it's bit them more than a few times now. This has to be the worst example to date. They really could have waited at least til March to bring the bike to market and probably avoided all of this by completing their testing and development - actually I find their press release insulting as an owner - it's this statement that bugs me - "The units will be redistributed once Kawasaki is 100 percent confident they reflect company standards for this highly technical, race-bred machine." and that's because they already built them, put them on a boat, shipped them and sold them in their current broken state so that tells me that they were already 100% confident, or they weren't straight up with us. I was planning on buying this bike and that's gone out the window for me now.

Like any big company there are a few people there that aint the greatest either. Really, I look at all of it and kinda feel bad for them - they are trying so hard, almost too hard... they're their own worst enemy because they try so hard - maybe not seeing the forest through the trees? I'd love them to succeed and I like their products so much I started all these forums about them.

I also believe that every bike made (by anyone) doesn;t shit gold bricks and as and owner I like to know both the strengths and the weaknesses of a product. We try to give both fair, equal and balanced coverage on the site - but that's the news coverage on the site, which of course has nothing to do with my personal opinion.

Shane661

Needs a life
posted December 13, 2010 03:59 PM        Edited By: Shane661 on 14 Dec 2010 00:03
quote:
We try to give both fair, equal and balanced coverage on the site - but that's the news coverage on the site, which of course has nothing to do with my personal opinion.

Good ideology, Fish. Remember, though...actions speak louder than words.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 9 pages long: 1  -  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > HAYABUSA-ZONE.com > Thread: 2011 Kawasaki\'s (officially) released - Govt Regulations take 22hp bite out of ZX-10R NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.23062992095947 seconds processing time