HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > HAYABUSA-ZONE.com > Thread: 2008 Busa first real snapshot NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
tonytooth

Zone Head
posted June 27, 2007 04:38 PM        Edited By: tonytooth on 27 Jun 2007 18:26
2008 Busa first real snapshot

Ignore this member    Click here to visit tonytooth's homepage. 
WARBIRD

Needs a job
posted June 27, 2007 04:46 PM        
EEWWWW...................... ( not a very good pic to make a judgment with ) Can't really warm up to the front signals though..................... Need some good pics.....................
  Ignore this member   
serius blk

Zone Head
posted June 27, 2007 05:17 PM        
it looks worse than the 14. I bet it still handles like the older ones. oh well i guess suk says people are still buying the old model. We have no reason to change it much. I cant argue with them there. I still think the 1000 front and the aero vent rear looks much better.
  Ignore this member   
tonytooth

Zone Head
posted June 27, 2007 05:26 PM        Edited By: tonytooth on 27 Jun 2007 18:27
edited

Ignore this member    Click here to visit tonytooth's homepage. 
ninja_knight

Zone Head
posted June 28, 2007 02:36 PM        
Why is it every time you see pictures at these events they are always taken with the most lousy cameras on the planet? Are you telling me that not a single dang person has an SLR at these events?
2009 B&O Special Edition, Brock's CF Gen 3 Exhaust, Dark Smoke ZG Double Bubble Windshield, PCIII, Muzzy Fan, Heli Risers, Throttlemeister Heavy, Nautilus Stebel Horn, Waiting on HID's and Tinted Signal Lens

Ignore this member   
AllStingNoBling

Expert Class
posted June 30, 2007 06:14 PM        
quote:
Why is it every time you see pictures at these events they are always taken with the most lousy cameras on the planet? Are you telling me that not a single dang person has an SLR at these events?

Can you blame folks, just being at these events proves they spend all their money on bike stuff, and nothing else.

Ignore this member   
turbobike

Expert Class
posted July 04, 2007 10:11 AM        
quote:

+1

Ignore this member   
BlueLightning

Expert Class
posted July 05, 2007 05:47 PM        
K for the record i'm not brand loyal or biased just like a good bike. I've had harlies, honda's, suzuikies and my first Kawa was the 14. I've been waiting for the new busa to come out seems like forever. I actually was gonna trade my 05 gsxr1000 for it if it came out in 06. It did not so i bought 06 zx14. I was hoping for something really good from Suzuki and i can't believe this is it. It really is ugly. Hell i'm goin to probably look around for a new 07 still in the showroom somewhere.
  Ignore this member   
fastestbusaaround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted July 12, 2007 03:35 PM        
What's a "harlie" and what's a "suzuikies"?

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > HAYABUSA-ZONE.com > Thread: 2008 Busa first real snapshot NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21531510353088 seconds processing time