HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Question for 1bad NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
mokaw

Expert Class
posted October 12, 2013 08:05 AM        
Question for 1bad

There's a guy on another forum that has a 2012 ZX-14R with Muzzy slipons and the ecu reflashed . He said he had it dynoed (shows pictures of the graph) and it put out 212 horsepower. Is this possible?

Ignore this member   
K9

Parking Attendant
posted October 12, 2013 11:52 AM        
Homeboys. It is possible. I saw the chart and know the man. He has an ECU flash that is proven. Whot!
K9
Brother runs a company called Predator Racing. Brother is on zx 14 forums. Read it and weep. No piggy back, no headers, just flash and slips.
Check em out!!!!

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 12, 2013 12:59 PM        
sure ..but compare it to other zx14r's on same dyno .. are they getting 212rwhp

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 12, 2013 01:01 PM        
quote:
just flash and slips.

then a guy with a full system on race gas and with filter removed with velocity stacks and them super coils with super spark plugs should get 250rwhp on same dyno ..

Ignore this member   
K9

Parking Attendant
posted October 12, 2013 01:21 PM        Edited By: K9 on 12 Oct 2013 21:28
Got pics of his dyno in process his dyno sheet. I can email...

Ignore this member   
K9

Parking Attendant
posted October 12, 2013 01:25 PM        Edited By: K9 on 12 Oct 2013 21:48
quote:
Posting dyno sheet sir!
My zx14r dynoed 187 hp standard smooth. With the addition of a PCV, akra headers feeding yosh slips, dyno tune and ecu flash (not Cblast flash another flash)I made 206hp. This cat, we'll read it and weep. He does 212 with slips and flash. The cat's name is CBLAST. Check em out on zx14 forums.
Send me you email. I'll email dyno sheet. I don't do photo bucket!

Ignore this member   
carabuser

Novice Class
posted October 12, 2013 01:55 PM        

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 12, 2013 02:30 PM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 12 Oct 2013 22:35
quote:
quote:
Posting dyno sheet sir!
My zx14r dynoed 187 hp standard smooth. With the addition of a PCV, akra headers feeding yosh slips, dyno tune and ecu flash (not Cblast flash another flash)I made 206hp. This cat, we'll read it and weep. He does 212 with slips and flash. The cat's name is CBLAST. Check em out on zx14 forums.
Send me you email. I'll email dyno sheet. I don't do photo bucket!

you think I care cause some dummie post 212hp from a dyno ..you people sure get caught up in numbers ..show me some race results .. let me guess he don't race

http://www.psychobike.com/forums/staging-lanes/101909-2012-kawasaki-zx14-stock-wheelbase-8-60s-hmm-2.html

Ignore this member   
K9

Parking Attendant
posted October 12, 2013 03:19 PM        
What's up bad, I believe you called on verification. I think Cara was trying to post some quantitative data to be helpful. A simple thanks for the chart would suffice. And you must admit it is a beautiful chart. As for race results, and qualitative (ride feel results) simply purchase the flash and off you go. Riding is believing and there are some folks who currently run this flash and run away from others....
Hope that helps, no anger, no hate, just posting some tips that might make you go faster. I don't care if folks do or do not. I am grabbing a Cblast flash in a few months.
When my bike sleeps.
PEACE
K9

Ignore this member   
K9

Parking Attendant
posted October 12, 2013 03:21 PM        
Oh forgot to mention CBLAST does drag and rip. I am hard pressed to know anyone who has run away from the brother. Just saying.
Take care bros!

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 12, 2013 03:37 PM        
quote:
What's up bad, I believe you called on verification. I think Cara was trying to post some quantitative data to be helpful. A simple thanks for the chart would suffice. K9

you call that chart verification.. I can go get 20 charts made like that showing a 250ninja putting out 250rwhp ..

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 12, 2013 03:38 PM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 12 Oct 2013 23:39
quote:
Oh forgot to mention CBLAST does drag and rip. I am hard pressed to know anyone who has run away from the brother. Just saying.
Take care bros!

well is he running 160mph at the dragstrip

Ignore this member   
K9

Parking Attendant
posted October 12, 2013 03:41 PM        
You know bad. Some folks spend their day punching holes and some folks consider the possibilities of what others do. Call me what you will, if I see a solid path to power and trust the man that provides it, I reach for the top shelf. I am not trying to convince anyone and I don't refute some people do lie. This man right here is a solid, stand up guy and I know his work. Just showing one option. So take this information however you will. Keep an open mind though because many folks on this here site are interested in the details and not necessarily the holes.
Peace out
K9

Ignore this member   
K9

Parking Attendant
posted October 12, 2013 03:47 PM        Edited By: K9 on 12 Oct 2013 23:52
I don't know what he is running on the drag strip. Goto zx14 forums and ask the man yourself. It might be good for you to discuss the details and consider his perspective. He might impress you and return your respect. After all that's what this forum is about. Communication and helping each other go faster. Not calling out others or being critical of new ideas.

Ignore this member   
K9

Parking Attendant
posted October 12, 2013 03:54 PM        
The path to power is ours. Better to share it and up our gain, or deny others the path and lose the sharpened edge. The more brothers on here that ride faster, the better I need to be on the bike. Like a scalpol hand we all up our game!!!

Ignore this member   
K9

Parking Attendant
posted October 12, 2013 03:57 PM        
Mad respect to bad that brings 9000 posts. I'm in your house homie. Please take my replies as respectful and desired on helping others.
K

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 12, 2013 03:58 PM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 12 Oct 2013 23:59
I saw a 2012 zx10 posted for sale too the other day .. it ran 8.30's @170mph wit 185lb rider with bone stone stock motor time slips and video included with sale.. will run 8.20's wit right rider .. so whats a 212rwhp zx14r with slip-ons and flash and dyno chart gonna do against that ..

Ignore this member   
K9

Parking Attendant
posted October 12, 2013 04:05 PM        
He's not selling the bike, just the flash. Talk to him bad, see what he says. Keep an open mind. You might see something you can use to go faster. Stop looking for something that meets this criteria or that. Chat with em
Zx14 forums cats name is Cblast
Respect
K

Ignore this member   
K9

Parking Attendant
posted October 12, 2013 04:08 PM        
If you reach out to him. You lose nothing and stand to gain something.
K

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 12, 2013 04:21 PM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 13 Oct 2013 00:22
quote:
He's not selling the bike, just the flash. Talk to him bad, see what he says. Keep an open mind. You might see something you can use to go faster. Stop looking for something that meets this criteria or that. Chat with em
Zx14 forums cats name is Cblast
Respect
K

a fool and his money will soon be parted .. but just not this fool

Ignore this member   
K9

Parking Attendant
posted October 12, 2013 05:43 PM        
I wasn't suggest the purchase of anything. I was suggesting a free two way chat. Ps I don't think your a fool, I am just suggesting a convo of like minded men in the pursuit of performance. Or you could not. But that my friend is up to you. Either way I still have respect for you!
K

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 12, 2013 06:11 PM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 13 Oct 2013 02:16
quote:
I am just suggesting a convo of like minded men in the pursuit of performance

http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/4123601808.html

i'm surrounded by performance

quote:
This bike IS faster than a hayabusa or a zx-14

quote:
The motor is set up and carbs jetted for a 200 shot of No2 which would put this bike at 400hp if installed

quote:
in the current gearing, it will run the 1/8 mile in 5.2 to 5.8 at anywhere from 120 to 135mph depending upon rider's weight, and 1/4 mile in low 8's.. (lets see a stock zx-14 do that)

With 2 teeth up on the front sprocket, it will exceed 200mph without No2, AS IS... WITH NOS it should do about 220mph give or take (again, depending on rider's weight, and the size of their b*lls)

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted October 12, 2013 07:08 PM        
K9 I'm going to take 1bad's side on this. That is simply a number. If a Dyno is not caliber aged EXACTLY the same as ALL dunks, your numbers can be off a little(in this case a LOT)
My bike reads 179hp on my local Dyno. For some reason, I can run with most 2012 zx14r's with a little heavier riders. Even newer busas don't pull on me. Which means, even if their Dyno reads over 200hp, it doesn't mean shit.
Example tonight. A guy said his Busa had a big cc motor (can't remember cc's) but it made 220hp. It was suppose to be a bracket tree. They did a pro tree. I had a .3 reaction. I launched harder than the jockey riding it, so immediately I was right beside him. He never pulled me.
So just because his Dyno said he had 41more hp, doesn't mean he has 41 MORE hp

Ignore this member   
K9

Parking Attendant
posted October 12, 2013 09:01 PM        
Eklipse. Dude without question I believe bad and you make a good point. A dyno number is a dyno number. I am not challenging this. However many people on the zx14 forum are running this flash and are reporting arms tearing torque and throttle reaction like wild abandon. I am merely suggesting the chap creating the flash does create an insane amount of power. I was not suggesting folks buy, or anything like it, just suggesting they chat with the man who developed it and read a few things under the post CBLAST Flash. The man Cblast is very approachable. He has left his number. He is a path to making power and I wanted to offer my confidence with him.
Hope no one is injured by my testament. I don't have stock in the company. But I do want to follow this path and get this flash.
As always we are only here to discuss performance and I believe this gentlemen has got things locked down.
Have a great night
K

Ignore this member   
LOCK 909

Novice Class
posted October 13, 2013 04:44 AM        
I will test one of them fancy reflash ECU , just send it to me , will run it a while and then send it back, write up a story for you, someone out of the bull loop , to let everybody know the real truth , my time for free , you get the flashed ecu back !
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Question for 1bad NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.25021195411682 seconds processing time