HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: road rage NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 01, 2013 05:13 AM        
road rage

http://www.ksat.com/news/video-bikers-chase-beat-driver-after-accident/-/478452/22208024/-/it7rir/-/index.html

cool

Ignore this member   
WARBIRD

Needs a job
posted October 01, 2013 07:16 AM        
Good grief..........

Ignore this member   
BrucerZX14

Expert Class
posted October 01, 2013 10:12 AM        
Each one of those "bikers" (NOT) need to be arrested and prosecuted. No need for this to escalate to this level.
  Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 01, 2013 12:06 PM        
quote:
Each one of those "bikers" (NOT) need to be arrested and prosecuted. No need for this to escalate to this level.

I think its a good thing those bikers whoop his ass . I tired of SUV's looking me into my eyes as I come down the road and they pull out in front of me. the law protects idiots these days... not saying that's the case here and who knows what started this but i'm sure it just wasn't a case of pick on the SUV day today..

Ignore this member   
BrucerZX14

Expert Class
posted October 01, 2013 01:35 PM        
They had no need to escalate to whooping his ass. They had video. Unfortunately, the video also implicates them.
  Ignore this member   
epd345

Pro
posted October 01, 2013 04:49 PM        
Large group of idiot bikers VS Range Rover, idiot bikers LOSE! These are the douche bags that give sport bike riders a bad name!

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 01, 2013 05:35 PM        
quote:
They had no need to escalate to whooping his ass. .

that ass whooping will make him think twice next time ..a ticket well that's just money and money don't mean shit

Ignore this member   
quikgix

Expert Class
posted October 01, 2013 08:36 PM        
I would've ran all them cocksuckers over. Fuck em

Ignore this member   
NINJA12

Needs a job
posted October 02, 2013 01:31 PM        
Don't know how this started but it's a bad situation for all.
I've had cars run me off the road, when i was speeding pass or squeeze me while lane splitting . Lets just say they will think twice before playing roadside judge. If he endangered someone life with INTENTIONAL stupid actions, he got what he needed. If it was just people being stupid they went too far.

Try this:
How would you react if some clown ran over your buddy beind stupid and tried to get away?

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 02, 2013 02:27 PM        
quote:

next time somebody cuts in front of me at the track in staging lanes.. I won't tell them not to do it again ..i'll just run them over ..

Ignore this member   
cliffrandall

Zone Head
posted October 02, 2013 03:24 PM        
Unreal how this unfolded. Sad day for riders everywhere.
Cliff

Ignore this member   
LAB3

Needs a job
posted October 02, 2013 04:15 PM        
quote:
I've had cars run me off the road, when i was speeding pass or squeeze me while lane splitting . Lets just say they will think twice before playing roadside judge. If he endangered someone life with INTENTIONAL stupid actions, he got what he needed. If it was just people being stupid they went too far.

Try this:
How would you react if some clown ran over your buddy beind stupid and tried to get away?

I would have chased down the SUV and kicked the window with my size 12 boot. Arai helmets are too expensive to ruin on a window. That being said I would Not be riding in a group that big. Two sides to every picture. The guy in the SUV was scared for his life and his family........the guy hitting his window is lucky the SUV driver did not have a pistol. All of this was STUPID ............. you bumped me or He pulled in front of me first etc........... people really hurt now, over nothing. STUPID

Ignore this member   
epd345

Pro
posted October 02, 2013 04:35 PM        
quote:
quote:

Try this:

I would have chased down the SUV and kicked the window with my size 12 boot. Arai helmets are too expensive to ruin on a window. That being said I would Not be riding in a group that big. Two sides to every picture. The guy in the SUV was scared for his life and his family........the guy hitting his window is lucky the SUV driver did not have a pistol. All of this was STUPID ............. you bumped me or He pulled in front of me first etc........... people really hurt now, over nothing. STUPID

Well put LAB! I am avid rider but I would also never ride in a group like that. Theres video all over the internet with groups like this taking over the highway and bringing traffic to a stop and acting like assholes. Basically they are a bunch of thugs that have no respect for anyone else on the road.

Ignore this member   
cliffrandall

Zone Head
posted October 02, 2013 05:02 PM        
How about the guy who literally dropped his bike to get at it, absolutely incredible. Good fuckin thing the driver of the SUV didn't have a 'permit to carry' or this would have really ended with a bang - and I guarantee he would have walked.
Cliff

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 02, 2013 06:33 PM        
what makes you guys think some bikers don't carry ..

Ignore this member   
epd345

Pro
posted October 02, 2013 08:49 PM        
quote:

Your right, many motorcyclist carry, but do they do it legally is the question!!! Now were any of the thugs in the Range Rover incident group carrying......who knows.

Ignore this member   
quikgix

Expert Class
posted October 02, 2013 09:27 PM        
quote:
quote:

next time somebody cuts in front of me at the track in staging lanes.. I won't tell them not to do it again ..i'll just run them over ..
cant run em over with your bike.

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted October 03, 2013 04:29 AM        
quote:
cant run em over with your bike.

I wasn't planning on using my bike

Ignore this member   
riaansh

Expert Class
posted October 10, 2013 01:49 PM        
The other day I did lane splitting that is legal here in RSA. The driver in the car did not like it, and tried to push me off the road missing me by inches. He did it a few times not backing down which resulted me to use vulgar language to make him stop. I nearly had an accident but neglected to get his registration number. I was riding my 125 so he showed me no respect. Normally on the 14 they rather pull to one side and let you pass. Looks like this happens everywhere.
  Ignore this member   
LAB3

Needs a job
posted October 10, 2013 02:17 PM        
quote:
quote:

Your right, many motorcyclist carry, but do they do it legally is the question!!! Now were any of the thugs in the Range Rover incident group carrying......who knows.

IIRC there was a wife and small child in the range Rover with the male (Dad) driver. I
think there have 4 different bike riders arrested for this now. And no word about the poor guy/thug or what ever....... .how is he doing??? I bet he does ride with them again. If he ever can ride again. . He gets run over because the dad is scared for his wife and child when one biker opened his door. So he punched it so the door would shut and he ran over several bikes and riders trying to get away. The pissed riders catch them down the road in traffic and the beating begins. STUPID brings attention to all of us riding sport bikes.

Ignore this member   
CrotchRocket

Bracket Racing with Betsy
posted October 10, 2013 03:11 PM        
This is entertaining...lol

*****DragRacers do it better, because they dont cut Corners*****

Ignore this member    Click here to visit CrotchRocket's homepage. 
INTIMIDA2OR

Needs a life
RED rider!
posted October 12, 2013 08:37 PM        

*Lee*

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: road rage NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information