HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: yoshimura loudness on a 14r? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
speedyme

Expert Class
posted December 01, 2012 06:47 PM        
yoshimura loudness on a 14r?

anyone have a yoshimura slipons on a 14r,? i like the looks but really like the quietness of my stock exhaust, anyone know how much louder it is than stock? i had 2 brothers on my 09 and really liked them but now that im back to a stock bike i really like the quietness but hate the looks, in super street bike magazine (october issue) they had a exhaust shootout and the yosh was a bout the quietest over stock but that was on a zx6r, so i hope its the same for a 14,,,, any input would be really appreciated the akrapovic was a little quieter but the price, holy crap!!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit speedyme's homepage. 
dcjens

Pro
Wet side of Washington
posted December 01, 2012 07:19 PM        
I was at a dyno a few years back and yoshi was much quieter than all the others on the zx14s at full sing.

Ignore this member   
speedyme

Expert Class
posted December 01, 2012 07:24 PM        
quote:
I was at a dyno a few years back and yoshi was much quieter than all the others on the zx14s at full sing.

cool thats what i wanted to hear!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit speedyme's homepage. 
epd345

Pro
posted December 02, 2012 06:08 AM        
Yoshimuras are not loud. Plus they come with DB killers that you can insert and make them even quieter. They make a verh nice product.

Ignore this member   
davej

Expert Class
posted December 02, 2012 03:26 PM        
I like quiet power, no need to attract attention. The 14R is a sweet machine the best bike so far that I've owned. The 07 is the 14 that needs certain parameters for all out fun. Many times have wished it were as simple to work on as a Busa.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: yoshimura loudness on a 14r? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21238207817078 seconds processing time