HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: roadrage.. motorcyles and a car.. wow!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
shawnski

Pro
posted July 27, 2012 08:10 PM        Edited By: shawnski on 28 Jul 2012 03:13
roadrage.. motorcyles and a car.. wow!!

i am not sure if you have seen this video or not.. all i can say is wow!! this guy was really trying to kill these bikers!!

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted July 27, 2012 08:12 PM        
sorry for double post

Ignore this member   
smokinstorm

Expert Class
Old Drag Racer
posted July 27, 2012 08:16 PM        
Vid???
2001 GSXR 1000
Looking for a 1985 GS1150E

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted July 27, 2012 08:17 PM        Edited By: shawnski on 28 Jul 2012 03:18
quote:
Vid???

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted July 27, 2012 08:17 PM        
quote:
Vid???

Ignore this member   
blue07

Expert Class
posted July 27, 2012 08:18 PM        
Ugly...just ugly.Dude on that one bike was lucky he didn't endo when that guy slammed on his brakes...and that other guy....knocked to the left there...geez..I didn't know a bike could take a hit like that and stay upright.The REALLY scarey part...when that driver passed that guy on the right,just as that truck was ridin even with him...one slip of the steering wheel....it would have been all over for that guy on the bike.Geez...I hate traffic.
  Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted July 27, 2012 08:20 PM        
they arrested the dude on drug charges ( none related to road rage) !!!!!!!!

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted July 27, 2012 08:20 PM        
they arrested the dude on drug charges ( none related to road rage) !!!!!!!!

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted July 27, 2012 08:21 PM        
sorry guys.. i don't why it double post everything.. ???

Ignore this member   
smokinstorm

Expert Class
Old Drag Racer
posted July 27, 2012 08:28 PM        
I don't like vigilante justice but it wouldn't hurt my feeling whasoever if one or more of these bikers pays him a "Thank You" visit for the kindness this jerk showed them on the road.
2001 GSXR 1000
Looking for a 1985 GS1150E

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted July 27, 2012 08:39 PM        
idiots playing wit idiots ..

Ignore this member   
Meangreen14

Expert Class
posted July 27, 2012 08:51 PM        
I Learned the hard way not to go toe to toe with an idiot In a car enless u can protect your self, he has his car and I have my .45, have to keep it fair with these morons...

Ignore this member   
lietoome

Needs a job
posted July 27, 2012 09:28 PM        
idiots playing with idiots. I would love to know why the driver of the car was so pissed---surely it was completely unprovoked by the innocent bikequeers....

12 bikers chasing me? Would have been a scene from Mad Max.

...too bad no one in this video attempted to de-escelate the situation. They are all f*cktards.

Ignore this member   
pghzx14

Novice Class
posted July 28, 2012 03:32 AM        
That just crazy! I would f### him up! Hes trying to kill me! Time to pull out s&w 40..... case closed!
  Ignore this member   
creeker

Novice Class
posted July 28, 2012 04:28 AM        
keep a hand full of ball bearings in you pocket ,and let it rain
  Ignore this member   
cls

Expert Class
posted July 28, 2012 04:35 AM        
quote:
idiots playing wit idiots ..

For once, I agree w/you. They shouldn't give driver's licenses to emotional children. Punks all around.

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted July 28, 2012 04:49 AM        
Taking a realistic assumption on the way the bikers were riding, I'm sure one of them passed the car close and pissed the driver off. Then the camera got turned on.
But, if the bikers didn't start it, It would have been on then.

Ignore this member   
speedgene

Zone Head
posted July 28, 2012 05:30 AM        
quote:
Ugly...just ugly.Dude on that one bike was lucky he didn't endo when that guy slammed on his brakes...and that other guy....knocked to the left there...geez..I didn't know a bike could take a hit like that and stay upright.The REALLY scarey part...when that driver passed that guy on the right,just as that truck was ridin even with him...one slip of the steering wheel....it would have been all over for that guy on the bike.Geez...I hate traffic.

That is a pussy talking right there. LOL Whaaaaaaaaaa!!! I hate traffic! Look asshat, you let them go... Give them that handicap stick here kind of room with the bike you have. YOu pussy twat not got the balls for DIS... I told you over and over, you can't wrench nor ride. You be running wit day big boys that know how to handle the handle.

The HUB is HUNGRY! HUNT GREED FOR TRAFFIC LIKE DISHIT! "Geez... I don't know how a bike could take a hit like that and stay upright?" Upright??? That is how lame in dis game you are guy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHf9o6t7C0o

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted July 28, 2012 05:48 AM        
quote:
Taking a realistic assumption on the way the bikers were riding, I'm sure one of them passed the car close and pissed the driver off. Then the camera got turned on.
But, if the bikers didn't start it, It would have been on then.
Just because someone ticks you off you cant try and kill them, bikers should have stayed back and wait for Police after the second collision, really after the first impact, if a biker kicked the car he should have gotten tag numbers , if one of those bikers died it could be a allot worse..

Our instinct is to get even, report the impact to Police and its over ..

wee

Ignore this member   
speedgene

Zone Head
posted July 28, 2012 06:46 AM        
Our instinct is to survive. I do not flow with traffic. Big trouble right there hanging in the middle of that shit. All I said was excuse me, my line is here and I'm letting you know I'd love to play, but I'm on a 14 and you have to step up the game with another car or take your line, something, lady/guy.

They are a split second of now step it up even more and take off like a canadian bacon with some wave hose hanging down... Yeah, that guy. And you cleared the grn ones on the road. They show you and now you showed them you ain't got it.

Get it? LOL

Ignore this member   
lietoome

Needs a job
posted July 28, 2012 06:49 AM        
Lot of bad decisions were made in that video. For me its just confirmation that riding in small groups is best for me...I don't want to be involved in any bullshit like this. Just get his tags and call the police...follow at a distance. Real simple.

I've never like running in large packs with other bikes because you never know how people react, ride, and act...besides, I was always the slowest rider(skill related, not the bike).

Wonder if charges were ever filed on the assault?

Ignore this member   
epd345

Pro
posted July 28, 2012 12:40 PM        
quote:
Lot of bad decisions were made in that video. For me its just confirmation that riding in small groups is best for me...I don't want to be involved in any bullshit like this. Just get his tags and call the police...follow at a distance. Real simple.

I've never like running in large packs with other bikes because you never know how people react, ride, and act...besides, I was always the slowest rider(skill related, not the bike).

Wonder if charges were ever filed on the assault?

Ya thats for shit sure. I dont like riding in large groups myself. Everyone in that video acted like idiots. Theres a right way and a wrong way to do things. They did everything wrong.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: roadrage.. motorcyles and a car.. wow!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.729507923126 seconds processing time