HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Couple 14's made Kawasaki's facebook... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
entropy

posted July 29, 2012 12:39 AM        
also congrats to Rachea & Shane, setting the ZX14R world on fire at Loring, Maine.

The bike was immaculately prepared by Shane and Racheal rode the balls off it.
212mph on a streetbike is AWESOME.
Forget the bike, Racheal is AWESOME; sweet lil package of sugar & spice until she drops the clutch, then she turns into a throttle twisting racing machine!

I'm not positive, but i think that the Racheal/Shane team have the fastest Zx14R in the world!
WTFG guys!!!!
Karl

Ignore this member   
CajunBoyz

Zone Head
posted July 29, 2012 06:00 AM        
quote:
also congrats to Rachea & Shane, setting the ZX14R world on fire at Loring, Maine.

The bike was immaculately prepared by Shane and Racheal rode the balls off it.
212mph on a streetbike is AWESOME.
Forget the bike, Racheal is AWESOME; sweet lil package of sugar & spice until she drops the clutch, then she turns into a throttle twisting racing machine!

I'm not positive, but i think that the Racheal/Shane team have the fastest Zx14R in the world!
WTFG guys!!!!
Karl

Sooo True.... Awesome Couple/TEAM...

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted July 29, 2012 07:13 AM        
Thanks guys. We have really worked at it, and I believe the bike may have a little more in it, too.

Shane

Ignore this member   
oldkawboy

Needs a job
posted July 29, 2012 08:02 PM        
Shane,
I'm a firm believer it has more left in it and you two will prove it!

Racheal,
A lady from PR with Kawasaki said there had been more than 96,000 people viewing the post and they were happy about it.
Hopefully it will help bring some interest in LSR.

Dan

Ignore this member   
Brock

Sponsor
posted July 30, 2012 11:19 AM        
Great job Dan, Racheal and Shane!

ANY time you can get ink for the sport you love by the OEM, it's GOLD!

They want to see their products, and people, excelling (safely) under closed course race conditions - on a national/international stage is icing on the cake... guess what? You guys pulled all of that off a once (:

Well done!

Brock
www.BrocksPerformance.com

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Brock's homepage. 
Shane661

Needs a life
posted July 30, 2012 11:33 AM        Edited By: Shane661 on 30 Jul 2012 18:34
quote:
Great job Dan, Racheal and Shane!

ANY time you can get ink for the sport you love by the OEM, it's GOLD!

They want to see their products, and people, excelling (safely) under closed course race conditions - on a national/international stage is icing on the cake... guess what? You guys pulled all of that off a once (:

Well done!

Brock
www.BrocksPerformance.com

Thanks, Brock. We have worked hard at it, as you know. No doubt that we could not have achieved our goals without your products and support! Now the quest is to see how far we can raise our own bar...and that is a good place to be.

Shane

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted July 30, 2012 11:37 AM        
quote:
Shane,
I'm a firm believer it has more left in it and you two will prove it!

Racheal,
A lady from PR with Kawasaki said there had been more than 96,000 people viewing the post and they were happy about it.
Hopefully it will help bring some interest in LSR.

Dan

Wow, Dan...96,000 people. Very cool! I hope they see that their efforts on the 14R are paying off! This bike is destined to be legend!

And, side note, I'm gunning for you!

Shane

Ignore this member   
oldkawboy

Needs a job
posted July 30, 2012 08:03 PM        
Shane,

I think you need to set you sights a tad higher ;-) . Considering you haven't ridden at all and run the same numbers I did, you already have me covered!!
My bike reached terminal velocity at Loring with me in the saddle. I ran three passes and all were within 1 mph & that's with sprocket changes and leaning & richening the maps out. That was it for me, you were just getting started.

I'm pretty sure with either of the boys on it, the bike can prove itself. I'd like to know what they could have done.

Brock,
Like Shane said, thanks for all your help & tips. You provide us with top-notch parts for sure!

Dan

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted August 17, 2012 07:37 AM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 17 Aug 2012 14:43
quote:
Thanks guys. We have really worked at it, and I believe the bike may have a little more in it, too.

Shane

http://www.bikeland.org/board/viewthread.php?FID=27&TID=49008

posted August 05, 2009 10:45 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Karl, my bone stock motor went 211.97 at Loring. So, I imagine there were quite a few more mph to be had with some internal work.

Would you like me to work on it this winter?

The winds and distance were great, but I think the DA might have had room for improvement...at least from the readings I saw. What was the lowest reading?

Shane

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted August 17, 2012 02:21 PM        
Yeah, those were awesome conditions at Loring that year. Easily 15 mph+ sustained tailwind at times. Karl's bike picked up about 15 over it's normal 1 mile speed, and I saw 17 over my 1 mile speed that year!!

Would love to ride in those conditions again, with the 14R!!

Shane

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Couple 14\'s made Kawasaki\'s facebook... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.699740886688 seconds processing time