HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Nearly giving away my World Record Setting ZX-14! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Flyboy

Pro
posted July 16, 2012 07:47 PM        Edited By: Flyboy on 17 Jul 2012 04:27
Thanks guys for all your historic research-

One fast red ZX-14,
Three World and four National Land Speed Records,
One faster red and white Cessna Turbo 210

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Flyboy's homepage. 
BLK ICE

Pro
we'll leave the light on for u
posted July 16, 2012 09:40 PM        Edited By: BLK ICE on 17 Jul 2012 04:40
Good luck Flyboy.

I hope, if I decide to sale my 07 and post it here, you guys will pull together and help me promote my sell and not reply " this belongs in the CLASSIFIEDS".
Repersenting: BLACK ICE PERFORMANCE and NO QUARTER MOTORSPORTS
Nitrous and Tires Sponsored by: Custom Specialties Cycles
Dyno Tuned by: Garron of ADAMS PERFORMANCE. http://www.adamsperformance.net/
BlackIce Performance: Honor, Freedom, Love of Country!
(I am open to Sponsorship and Product Testing and Review. Contact BlackIce Performance at blackice_performance@yahoo.com) or BlackIce Perf on Facebook

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted July 17, 2012 04:15 AM        
quote:
Good luck Flyboy.

I hope, if I decide to sale my 07 and post it here, you guys will pull together and help me promote my sell and not reply " this belongs in the CLASSIFIEDS".

Hehe.. good point..

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted July 17, 2012 05:15 AM        
quote:
Good luck Flyboy.

Ignore this member   
Flyboy

Pro
posted July 17, 2012 07:10 AM        
Guys I am not selling my bike. If you came to me today and offered me the money I would not take it.

Fish and the Bikeland staff realize the bike is a reward for a donation. Once the project gets funded I am going to put about 30 people to work and pay them money. Being very spiritual and religious, Fish realizes that it is allowing Bikeland to help our economy and that makes him feel good. The Bikeland staff realizes that since Obama is not creating any jobs it is exciting to see someone in Bikeland takes the reins and attempt to kickstart our US ecomony. Having this post out in the open is really-- putting food in American mouths-

One fast red ZX-14,

smokinstorm

Expert Class
Old Drag Racer
posted July 17, 2012 07:16 AM        
Good luck with your project.
2001 GSXR 1000
Looking for a 1985 GS1150E

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted July 17, 2012 12:00 PM        
quote:
putting food in American mouths-

is that americans with the name... JUAN or Pedro

Ignore this member   
01smokes

Needs a job
posted July 17, 2012 12:47 PM        
quote:
quote:
putting food in American mouths-

is that americans with the name... JUAN or Pedro

I hope its Art lol

Email, artvgl@yahoo.com

Ignore this member   
TH1RT3EN

Zone Head
Trial And Error Control
posted July 17, 2012 02:54 PM        
Good Luck Flyboy!! I'm sure someone will help you out and get a nice piece of history!

When I was a kid i used to........... Wait I Still Do That!

Ignore this member   
Flyboy

Pro
posted July 17, 2012 06:35 PM        Edited By: Flyboy on 18 Jul 2012 02:21
Guys thanks for all your help and encouragement- I can't tell how difficult it is lose my baby but this movie is something I've wanted to do my whole life and it will employ at least 30 people for some period of time.

And I do have some good news- I just received a text message from the Pope this afternoon!

and I'll quote you-

"I've been watching Fish and the Bikeland staff over the years now and although I only ride a Vespa, I can see that his staff and members are all really good caring people deep down inside. Occasionally profanity is used in the Smackhouse but even I sometimes let loose with a zinger or two from time to time-- so I can overlook that. Flyboy has a good cause going and I calculate that if 500 of your esteem members donate $25 towards his "feed 30 people" campaign, he will be on his way of achieving his lifelong goal... and America can start growing again. I understand in return for their donation they get their names listed on the big screen, a movie poster and get a download movie! Wow! Holy Moses that's exciting!

And Fish... I thank you for not bumping the "Mother Teresa" of Bikeland down into the depths of the classified section. I'm happy to let you you know that I get to appoint a Saint is 2013 and your name is close to the top of my list. You've done a fine job with your Bikeland flock. You should be proud. You done good... and I like you. Flyboy will you please post your site again so that your friends and I might donate $25? And I understand my credit card won't be charged unless the full amount is reached at the end of the 30 days? My staff and I can live with that. Bless you Flyboy and keep up the good work.

May God Bless all you Bikeland riders-

Pope Benedict XVI

P.S. Your 14 motorbike looks awful fast. I bet I could outrun my Cardinals on their Vespas with it.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1298289880/house-on-rodeo-gulch

The website- http://houseonrodeogulch.com/

One fast red ZX-14,

KoflaOlivieri

Expert Class
posted July 17, 2012 07:01 PM        
Hahaha, that email just made my day, hahaha, thanks for the laughs, hilarious.

Kofla
1977 Kawasaki KZ 1000
1975 Kawasaki Z1 900
1974 Kawasaki H2 750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750

Ignore this member    Click here to visit KoflaOlivieri's homepage. 
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted July 17, 2012 08:11 PM        
quote:
Flyboy will you please post your site again so that your friends and I might donate $25? And I understand my credit card won't be charged unless the full amount is reached at the end of the 30 days? My staff and I can live with that. Bless you Flyboy and keep up the good work.

May God Bless all you Bikeland riders-

Pope Benedict XVI

the largest land owners in the world and all them cheap bastards are gonna give is 25.00 .. time to pluck a nun ..

Ignore this member   
entropy

posted July 18, 2012 07:44 PM        
"Fish and the Bikeland staff realize the bike is a reward for a donation. Once the project gets funded I am going to put about 30 people to work and pay them money. Being very spiritual and religious, Fish realizes that it is allowing Bikeland to help our economy and that makes him feel good. The Bikeland staff realizes that since Obama is not creating any jobs it is exciting to see someone in Bikeland takes the reins and attempt to kickstart our US ecomony. Having this post out in the open is really-- putting food in American mouths-"

everyone should get well and truly drunk from time to time, it's good for the soul...

Ignore this member   
Flyboy

Pro
posted July 18, 2012 09:11 PM        
Entropy-- good to see you around!

One fast red ZX-14,

entropy

posted July 19, 2012 03:09 AM        
flyboy,
sorry to see you get rid of yr 14, but everyone needs to move on from time to time, eh?

good luck with yr event.

Ignore this member   
Flyboy

Pro
posted July 19, 2012 11:35 PM        Edited By: Flyboy on 20 Jul 2012 07:12
Guys-- there must be some angels above or some outside people reading this forum because believe it or not I just got a letter from President Obama himself. I am truly blessed. I would love to share his kind words with you. He even sent a picture!!!!

July 19, 2012

THE WHITE HOUSE
WASHINGTON, D.C.

Dear Mr. Flyboy,

It has been brought to my attention... by my Chief of Staff... that you are running a fund raiser on Bikeland.org... and I commend you. But I must be honest. I logged on to that site once... and the people scared me. Motorbikes have always been my nemesis ever since I was seven... when I got beat up and the girl next door stole my bike. I admire anyone that can go fast on two wheels. I once rode on a scooter in college... and it was exciting. Fortunately my date... was a good driver.

Because of our former President... I won’t mention his name... America is between a rock and hard spot and there is very little wiggle room. The elections are fast approaching... and I need heroes to show the rest of the country... how I have inspired them to do good. Obviously my leadship has inspired you... and I commend your efforts.

I would like to invite you, Fish... and the entire flotilla of Bikeland members... to the White House on August 19 to celebrate... reaching your Kickstarter goal. Honored guests will include Lindsey Lohan... who I happen to know personally... the Rolling Stones, for your over 50 crowd... and of course my little monkey-- Justin Bieber.

As you know... there aren’t many real men... left here in Washingon. To have you and your Bikerland members on the steps of the White House with me... would truly be a memory... the Amercian people would never forget. It would be exciting.... to be surrounded by manly men. Yes it would. My Michelle would like that too.

The Pope just texted a moment ago... and asked me not to pledge money on the... “motorbike 14”? I am not quite sure what he is referring to... but I’d rather have a movie poster... of that hot little girl with the gun.

I have gone to your website and it is neat, organized... and exciting... just like my 2012 campaign. But I did notice one thing... You have a long way to go on your pledges.

Tomorow I will ask Congress... to make August 19... the official Bikeland day... for the entire nation. Next week, I am also going to ask the each member of Congress... to reach deep in their pockets and pledge $25. Heck... that is one tank of gas on a motorbike. We can all afford that. And with their pledges... I understand their cards won’t be charged... unless of course you reach your full amount. Excellent!... as the old Marchiavelli prince of Venice once said in 1567... when he bought an attractive sheep at a good price.

I understand that you are going to give jobs to 30 people... that’s truly amazing. My administration has put an astonishing 40 to work this year... and it cost us 19 billion dollars... Perhaps you must know something... we do not. We should talk...

As August 19 approaches... I look forward to the day when the streets of Washingon will ring out loud... with the sweet sounds of those Harley exhausts. Ah yes. Halleluya. There is nothing more exciting than 10 minutes with Lindsey... and those exciting... sweet Harley exhausts.

Please put out the word to your brethren... that time is getting dear. Thirty days is only a nano second in the world of politics and you, Mr. Flyboy... must make your movie.

If the Pope wants the motorbike... that is fine with me. Just give me the poster... I’ll be happy with that.

So it passing... I thank you for following my advice... in helping make America grow strong once again. And please let your friends know... that we plan to party down come August. Please accept my $1,000 pledge as I would love to be called a Hollywood Producer.

Thank you and please be cool,

Your President,

Barrack

P. S. - Please don’t forget the poster-
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for sharing my joy with one of our greatest Presidents ever. If you would like to help out our country and feed thirty people... please go to-

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1298289880/house-on-rodeo-gulch

Please hit the "Liked" button underneath the exciting video to share it with all your Facebook and Twitter friends, then make your pledge, if you are able. Click on the little green donation square. You may have to set up an Amazon account but your credit card will not be charged unless the entire goal is reached which is 30 days away. There are some great gifts for your pledges. Please check it out!

PS- I'll have to double check on that party at the White House. I think Lindsey is back in jail.

Thank you!

Bill

One fast red ZX-14,

1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted July 20, 2012 04:56 AM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 20 Jul 2012 11:57
i can see whom your voting for..

CHANGE looking for donations instead of having money in pocket ..

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted July 20, 2012 09:18 AM        
Flyboy your humor was not wasted on me ..lol That was some funny shit ...

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted July 20, 2012 10:10 AM        
quote:
That was some funny shit ...

he needs a a letter of endorsement from the govinator

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted August 17, 2012 07:39 AM        
any updates.. did barak buy it

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Nearly giving away my World Record Setting ZX-14! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.702047109604 seconds processing time