HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: zx14r & s1000rr NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted July 09, 2012 08:28 AM        
quote:

quote:
Truth is when i decide to stop by every few weeks(i have a life) i RUIN this forum.

FIXED!

For anyone new here that feels sorry for this TROLL, here is the quote from him one more time:

"You think i'm lookin for respect from you guys,thats the problem i'm here to ruin this site,and piss everyone off.PERIOD."

He's a man of his word.

wee

Ignore this member   
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted July 09, 2012 11:26 AM        
Did u read his post first u fuckin asshole. He threatens me and i can't respond.

----I threatened you? Umm...do you recall weeks ago you were the one who said you were going to come to me....presumably to DO SOMETHING....DO YOU REMEMBER THAT? Because I do. Must I post a link of it too?

Wtf is the matter with u wheelie. A guy can threaten to kill me and i cant respond back.

----I have never threatened to kill you, you were the one who threatened violence, I just promised self defense. Simple.

Of course im angry. I have said nothing to this lil foreign fuck and out of nowhere he threatens my live.

----LOL Foreight fuck...but I was born and raised here. How am I a foreigner? At least I don't hide behind a ficticious identity. Pussy.

Fuck you wheelie fuck you. This site only protects and sides with who they like more not whose right. I hope to god that kid mans up and comes to meet me. He keeps calling me out, out of nowhere. If he shows up he'll get whats coming to him.

-----I challenged you to a race, all expenses paid, you have more seat time than I do on a 14R. I've only gone 195 on one. I'm really a slow guy, you should ask around. But it was you who got ANGRY....remember? It was you who threw out threats, REMEMBER? It was you who felt EMBARASSED when I pulled your card about how "EASY" it really is to go fast.....REMEMBER? REMEMBER how you wanted to kick my ass? I'm still at the same address.....and I still haven't seen you. What....so the black in my belt means a little more than yours does....and you're mad again? You keep crying victim and then want to play tough guy. My whole point was to get you to understand what it takes to actually go fast because I think you are completely full of shit. And I have every right to express myself on this public forum and voice that you are full of shit. I gave you an opportunity to step up, all expenses paid and race and go faster than you ever had in your meager little FAKE ASS life....and what? You get all agro? At the end of the day I will still be racing, and at the end of the day you still won't show up and will still keep getting your card pulled and still be nothing but a POSER. How does it feel....really.....to not only be accepted but to be known as a fake....a poser....an imposter.....in a place where people actually race you're showing up with the equivalent of Gran Turismo play station talk mixed with a little "Fast and Furious" feel. GET FUCKED.

A.

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted July 09, 2012 11:39 AM        
ok.. looks like another thread headed to SMACKHOUSE soon... lmao

Ignore this member   
Kawifast

Expert Class
posted July 09, 2012 11:40 AM        
Yeah "Gizzer" you've never made any threats of the fatal type...yeah right I guess you didn't didn't type this?

GixxerJohn

Expert Class
2012 zx14R SE
posted July 06, 2012 08:42 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I get pissed when people get personal about me. U can talk shit and have fun but when u go personal i know i sound like a broken record but i would "bury" you in real life if you said that shit to my face.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted July 09, 2012 12:03 PM        
So shipteey im a poser because i dont lsr?????? Wow i guess 95% of the people here are posers then. And a hell of alot of us are posers because we ride on the street???????? Yeah your a fuckin genius. And why do u keep putting rnr cycles out there? Does your boss know that u put his business out there and tell people to come down and get some? And i have to laugh my ass off because like i always say my stalker kawifast who noone knows and is the biggest noob posers i have heard of because of the stupidest questions ever has added other one of his posts being a troll. Hey kawifast u have about twenty odd posts that arnt about me. Thats fuckin scary that a middle aged man keeps up at night worrying about me. U have a sad life. I feel for your wife, she needs a man to take care of her and not worry about the internet so much. Tell her to call me.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted July 09, 2012 12:11 PM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 9 Jul 2012 20:13
And shipteey u backed down like the lil bitch i thought u were. I told u to stop this nonsense and private message me so we could set something up. And u did what i thought u would. Being a man isn't riding fast in a straight line with the throttle pinned. Wow thats tough never did that before. Know being a stand up guy is when someone calls u out and u back down and ingore it. U lost all cred with me pussy. I called u out AGAIN and nothing so i will not respond to u on the forum any longer. U want to get to me then private message me. But me and everyone else knows u won't. Who knows maybe you'll man up and we'll meet someday, just make sure i'm not with kawifasts wife that day because to i'll be a lil busy.

Ignore this member   
Lucky14

Pro
posted July 09, 2012 12:23 PM        

quote:
Hey kawifast u have about twenty odd posts that arnt about me. Thats fuckin scary that a middle aged man keeps up at night worrying about me. U have a sad life. .

You can't handle it that Kawifast busted you!!!

Mr. zx14racer trolling on the other board also:

"Hey everyone read my post over at bikeland,yes i'm gixxerjohn over there not that it fuckin matters or you guys give two shits,but this jagman has been following me everywhere i go and i just had to fuck with him bigtime and tell him i wasn't gixer.This grown man from texas has over half his posts JUST talking about me. Thats really sad,so since he came after me i hung him out to dry to make him look like the fool wack job that he really is. Really wasn't that hard."

Not hard at all for you - just make up another LIE.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted July 09, 2012 12:28 PM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 9 Jul 2012 20:31
Never lied???? Went to another site was i suppose to announce that im giixerjohn from bikeland. Most people would go wtf is he talkin about right??? As i stated like most people i couldnt use gixxerjohn over there because it was takin the computer said and i wasnt going to be gixxer2. So whats your point? Oh you have none. What am i an celebrity now. Everywhere i go i announce everyone im gixxerjohn????? U don't you even make sense. U guys make me defending myself to easy. Perfect example is kawifast is jagman over there....so is he hiding???? His first post should have been hi everyone im really kawifast????? Like i said your points u make are a weak attempt at me and are febbile minded.

Ignore this member   
Kawifast

Expert Class
posted July 09, 2012 12:55 PM        
Gizzer--you got busted just as Lucky say's and you can't get over it. You lied repeatedly about who you were. You're right nobody gives a rats ass...you got that part right. But you came on there with the zx14racer act and started up with the exact same BS....picking fights, calling other Fat Fucks, you know basically just being the pathetic loser that you are. You weren't trying to "fuck" with me, you were just doing what you do...be a pathological liar.
You also seem preoccupied with peoples age and their wives and chidlren. Your PM to another member where you threatened to "stick your dick down his wife and daughters throat while he watched" is probably why you're toast to me. You whined and cried on here and said you were a new man. You whined like the pussy that you are and begged for forgivess then, started up again.
Any reasonable person would stop and ask themselves, "how many people have I offended in the short time I've been on either forum, and why does this keep happening"?
Your obvious inferiority complex is interfering with that.

Ignore this member   
Kawifast

Expert Class
posted July 09, 2012 01:12 PM        
Oh I forgot...here's another lie from Gizzer below:

" As i stated like most people i couldnt use gixxerjohn over there because it was takin the computer said and i wasnt going to be gixxer2. So whats your point? Oh you have none. What am i an celebrity now."

For the record there is no Gixxerjohn, (not that hard to check dumbass) over there and you could have used that name Busted again sucker.

Now's the part where you say "You're Jagman over there" True...never denied it or had any reason to. Posted the exact same avatar over there as here...but more importantly I didn't come here and immediately start insulting people and showing my ass like you've done from day one. Yeah I get why why you didn't want to be Gizzerjohn anymore.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted July 09, 2012 01:22 PM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 9 Jul 2012 21:25
Try to put in gixxerjohn as a new name it will say already taken. Tell the wife i said hello while your at it. Ok like usually i get sick and tired of fighting over the fuckin internet so take care jerkoffs ill be back someday soon.

Ignore this member   
speedgene

Zone Head
posted July 09, 2012 01:39 PM        
Wow! Complains about some dildo prop but wants your wife involved with some real 3 inch IS that right?

Any reasonable person would stop and ass themselves, "how many pee holes have I offended in the short time I've been on either forum, and why does this keep happening?"

Your inferior handling of the adjustable wrench is interfering with your complex toy truck. Move the jaws closer in around your neck, now take that adam's apple and move it 90° sideways. That tightens up the nut behind the wheel. It was just a suggestion.

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted July 09, 2012 02:07 PM        
quote:
quote:

quote:
Truth is when i decide to stop by every few weeks(i have a life) i RUIN this forum.

FIXED!

For anyone new here that feels sorry for this TROLL, here is the quote from him one more time:

"You think i'm lookin for respect from you guys,thats the problem i'm here to ruin this site,and piss everyone off.PERIOD."

He's a man of his word.

wee

i know your not talking about the chickenshit john .. only word he's kept is he's a lieing fukkwad and barney franks bitch...

Ignore this member   
Big Earl pearl

Parking Attendant
Get rich to this
posted July 09, 2012 05:57 PM        
Go play with ur self!! Lil fool!
  Ignore this member   
Big Earl pearl

Parking Attendant
Get rich to this
posted July 09, 2012 06:01 PM        
Kaw Rick !!!
  Ignore this member   
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted July 09, 2012 07:20 PM        
quote:
So shipteey im a poser because i dont lsr??????

----No .... you're a fake ass poser bitch because all you punch is a keyboard. Some lsr, some drag race, some do real (substantive) street racing. You're a fucking poser.

Wow i guess 95% of the people here are posers then. And a hell of alot of us are posers because we ride on the street????????

----Wrong you GED inbred fuck. I never said that. I just pulled your fake ass card bitch. E threats and NOTHING. Real racing .... actually just NOTHING. DRAG RACING for real or.....NOTHING. Don't you get it you fake poser bitch imposter ass loser?!!?!??!?

Yeah your a fuckin genius. And why do u keep putting rnr cycles out there?

----- Cuz unlike you I am NOT AFRAID you punk bitch you can't even name names, I can name my name addy and phone number with business hours. BALLS OUT RAISIN NUTS.

Does your boss know that u put his business out there and tell people to come down and get some?

----He's ok with me pullling people's card....especially if they are of the lying fake type such as your fake ass self.

And i have to laugh my ass off because like i always say my stalker kawifast who noone knows and is the biggest noob posers i have heard of because of the stupidest questions ever has added other one of his posts being a troll.

----I'm not stalking you, I'm just reminding you you were supposed to stop by

45700 Woodland Rd
Suite 160
Sterling, VA 20166

AND DO SOMETHING YOU PUNK BITCH.

Hey kawifast u have about twenty odd posts that arnt about me. Thats fuckin scary that a middle aged man keeps up at night worrying about me. U have a sad life. I feel for your wife, she needs a man to take care of her and not worry about the internet so much. Tell her to call me.

Wah wah wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bitch.

A.

Ignore this member   
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted July 09, 2012 07:23 PM        
THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jizzer john was supposed to do something but he didn't do SHIT. PUNK BITCH E TROLL POSIN ASS SQUID. Come put your life on the line like we do.

Bitch ass.

A/

Ignore this member   
speedgene

Zone Head
posted July 09, 2012 07:26 PM        
I told you greenie the big boys would wet your rear end for your k-skids to work. My ecu started the bike alright. LOL

Ignore this member   
speedgene

Zone Head
posted July 09, 2012 07:30 PM        Edited By: speedgene on 10 Jul 2012 03:31
Takes nads to risk life year after year. Some have it, some wish it, right greenie? Data is how you gain experience. But see, you need to let it go. The big boys are making you rear end look raw. You didn't heed my warning about real down to earh risk takers. Trollie!

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted July 10, 2012 04:34 AM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 10 Jul 2012 12:37
3115 Pebble hill ln, Fairfax va 703-280-2118. No need to come bother u at work now. U have insulted me and now my buddies are tired of it also. Where we come from this shit doesnt fly. I not threating u at all, i'm just going to give u the chance to call me all the shit you've said to me (im a pussy) and such to my face. No fighting no u shooting me just man to man and we'll talk it out. Sound fair to you. Maybe we'll end up being best buddies???

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted July 10, 2012 04:45 AM        
quote:
3115 Pebble hill ln, Fairfax va 703-280-2118. No need to come bother u at work now. U have insulted me and now my buddies are tired of it also. Where we come from this shit doesnt fly. I not threating u at all, i'm just going to give u the chance to call me all the shit you've said to me (im a pussy) and such to my face. No fighting no u shooting me just man to man and we'll talk it out. Sound fair to you. Maybe we'll end up being best buddies???
You need to find another site to take your childish posting to. You have done nothing but post troll threads since day one, if Fish doesnt ban you he can ban me,

wee

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted July 10, 2012 05:05 AM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 10 Jul 2012 13:07
Then ban badzx12 ,shipteey,kawifast,speedgene-hub. You better ban quite a few. Let me put u in your place wheels and tell u how it is....... every once in awhile i respond to a post saying hey nice bike or i'll give an answer or opinion if i can to a question and nothing more. Than after i post something innocent there a 4-6 posts afterwards coming after me for no reason. The OTHER people ruin the posts after i answer a question or make a comment. So then i get pissed after the 5- or 6th person destroys me. So thats how u come up saying i'm the trouble starter. Only in your guys fucked up minds that a person gets jumped on constantly and fights back am i the bad person. But dont worry i get private messages constantly saying i did nothing wrong. Ask the moderater he can see all my messages people have sent. There are at least. 20-30 of them. This kid shipteey went after me personally like i never went after him. Im calling out his riding skills and he went beyond that,so of course i follow out of PURE frustration. Im not innocent here of all things that for sure, but don't say i'm the only problem. That's just foolish.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted July 10, 2012 05:16 AM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 10 Jul 2012 13:18
I keep trying to move on i do but after yestarday i said im done going back and forth. I come on today to look for more info and i see more posts calling me a fuckin pussy a fuckin piece of shit coward. Im not that big of a man i guess to let it not get to me. That is my sin. And i guess i'm wrong for it. You dont think i know this is crazy or gone to far?? I'm in the time on my life where i thought this shit was behind me. The simple fact that truthly if i ran into ali tomorrow i dont know if i could handle myself. Thats kind of screwed up but as a man how do u let someone say those things and not rage out about it. Like i said before i guess im not big enough of a man yet because guys like him get to me. 1bad and speedgene they dont getbut to methe probaly because they are just a joke to everybody i guess.

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted July 10, 2012 05:31 AM        
Fish can ban me or ban gixxerjohn,

wee

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted July 10, 2012 05:39 AM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 10 Jul 2012 13:52
Thanks for listening wheels u know i have a point. Yeah ban me fish i defend myself constantly. Oh and this post has over 3000 views, baning me might be bad for business. Hey wheelie why dont u just ingnore me???? Then to you im gone anyway. I would love to see u answer that for me. Your hero smokin u do t see him initial here starting shit do you. Like an adult he just ingores the threads but u ALWAYS are the one answering these threads and getting them ramping up its ALWAYS you that keeps these posts going. U should leave this site then these posts would die. But me being here takes some of your mojo and u cant stand that. U used to me the goofy crazy one posting weeeeee at the end. Now you feel like your on the sidelines and the most u can do is get these stupid posts off topic and then when all shit breaks loose after what YOU start u private message fish antlers to please ban me. U didnt think i knew what u do?? Im in deeper than u think wheels.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: zx14r & s1000rr NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21734213829041 seconds processing time