HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: dyno jet NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
cas15

Expert Class
posted June 10, 2012 08:28 PM        
dyno jet

Ok ordered a hub to switch maps and for a nitrous controler but once the shop I took it too installed it the hub was not working. So they had to send it out three weeks later I still got nothing and dyno jet keeps giving me the run around. I don't understand why do I have to wait for them too check the hub so they could send me a new one I paid my money I feel like dyno jet is doing bad buisness.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit cas15's homepage. 
zx12mark

Pro
posted June 10, 2012 08:48 PM        
you are correct.after 3 weeks the are.....
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zx12mark's homepage. 
kawasakijockey

Pro
posted June 10, 2012 09:07 PM        
I would be pissed too. What sucks is there was probably nothing wrong with the hub other than you needing a firmware update. I had to do it to two bikes last year.
9.03 @ 149mph
8.95 @153 small shot n2o
8.68 @160mph 5lbs boost

Ignore this member   
cas15

Expert Class
posted June 11, 2012 05:40 AM        
quote:
I would be pissed too. What sucks is there was probably nothing wrong with the hub other than you needing a firmware update. I had to do it to two bikes last year.
I Don't know why dyno jet don't know these things about their own product . Talked to their teck but they couldn't solve the problem. dam I should of ask the members here as soon as it happen . I tryed calling dyno jet and they were real rude. They wouldn't give me a update because I didn't put the return claim in the shop did. Thanks for the info

cas15

Expert Class
posted June 11, 2012 05:48 AM        
quote:
did u have to send the hub back to dyno jet to get the firmware updated

Seno

Pro
BANNED FOR LIFE!
posted June 11, 2012 06:39 AM        
Call them and ask to speak with Dusty.... He runs that circus. I had to call him after one of his clowns told me they were going to warranty my 2nd POS Quickshifter then someone else called me and asked how I would like to pay for it.... In the end Dusty did the right thing, but it certainly was frustrating.

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted June 11, 2012 07:06 AM        
quote:
Call them and ask to speak with Dusty.... .

great idea if you like setting on the phone waiting for long periods.. i don't care much for dyno-jet

Ignore this member   
zixxer14

Pro
Damn that was Quick
posted June 11, 2012 07:13 AM        
They were more than helpful when I needed it, but that's been a few years ago. Maybe they got so big that they don't give a fuck about the single customer anymore. They used to have great service & tech advice, guess that's gone.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zixxer14's homepage. 
shiphteey

Needs a job
posted June 11, 2012 02:37 PM        
quote:
Call them and ask to speak with Dusty.... He runs that circus. I had to call him after one of his clowns told me they were going to warranty my 2nd POS Quickshifter then someone else called me and asked how I would like to pay for it.... In the end Dusty did the right thing, but it certainly was frustrating.

I have had good luck talking to Dusty.

A.

Topping out everything from Ninja 250s to nitrous ZX-14s.

Ignore this member   
kawasakijockey

Pro
posted June 11, 2012 03:12 PM        
quote:
quote:
No. It is an update for the PCIII downloaded from them that will let the hub work with it.
9.03 @ 149mph
8.95 @153 small shot n2o
8.68 @160mph 5lbs boost

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted June 11, 2012 05:01 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
No. It is an update for the PCIII downloaded from them that will let the hub work with it.

and after you take a hub off a pc3usb ..you have to reset it also .. other wise it can run on map 2 even tho there no map 2.. its been a while since i played with 1 but i remember something to that effect

Ignore this member   
cas15

Expert Class
posted June 11, 2012 08:05 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
wow so sorry for being a pain but what do I have to look for on there web site what update I don't understand why dyno jet couldn't solve this problem. They still got the hub and they still give me no answer lol. I'm just gonna tell the shop to put my bike back together and play with the nos a other day I need to ride lol thanks a lot I'm very thankful

cas15

Expert Class
posted June 11, 2012 08:09 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

and after you take a hub off a pc3usb ..you have to reset it also .. other wise it can run on map 2 even tho there no map 2.. its been a while since i played with 1 but i remember something to that effect
thanks that's good to know hmm maybe that's why my friends bike is running like shit the same shop played with his hub got a custom map and a nitrous map but once he turns the nitrous button off it still stays on and the bike runs like shit .

Bad in Black

Expert Class
posted June 11, 2012 09:30 PM        
I'm going to limit my use of anything dynojet to strictly running a pc........nothing else. They have their stuff set up so poorly that none of it plays together nicely, and their stuff is finicky as hell to set up, and needs constant updating (that only works half the time) to work with anything new.
Their crap is as far from user friendly as crap can get

Ignore this member   
zxninja

Novice Class
posted June 11, 2012 09:37 PM        
they suck
  Ignore this member   
zxninja

Novice Class
posted June 11, 2012 09:38 PM        
waited 1 hour on the phone trying to talk to them
  Ignore this member   
zxninja

Novice Class
posted June 11, 2012 09:39 PM        
should have gotten a bazzaz
  Ignore this member   
cas15

Expert Class
posted June 12, 2012 05:48 AM        Edited By: cas15 on 12 Jun 2012 15:48
Yeah they suck!! What's funny is I payed for the hub but they won't give me no info only the shop because they put the claim in.
Seno

Pro
BANNED FOR LIFE!
posted June 12, 2012 06:17 AM        
Has anyone seen their new Quickshifter? What a piece of shit, plastic body now instead of aluminum..... They really went the extra mike to save every penny that they could and it shows!

Ignore this member   
Bad in Black

Expert Class
posted June 12, 2012 10:49 PM        
Sad......
  Ignore this member   
cas15

Expert Class
posted June 19, 2012 01:50 PM        
quote:
got the hub back today having the same problem can't switch maps the shop call dyno jet and dyno jets says the pc3 usb is discontinue that's why the hub ain't working. Okay now they want me to buy a brandnew pc 5 so the hub could work. Makes no sence to me why can't they tell me why my pc3 won't work with with the hub. My shop said call brock since u got the power commander from them so I do the first thing brocks people said was yeah they are discontinue but their should be a way to get it to work so the guy tells me to call ryan at snitch . I said why do I have to call him snitch if I got the commander from brock.. somthing don't sound right. Dyno jet said to send them the power commander and the hub lol please help

Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted June 19, 2012 01:59 PM        
quote:
quote:
got the hub back today having the same problem can't switch maps the shop call dyno jet and dyno jets says the pc3 usb is discontinue that's why the hub ain't working. Okay now they want me to buy a brandnew pc 5 so the hub could work. Makes no sence to me why can't they tell me why my pc3 won't work with with the hub. My shop said call brock since u got the power commander from them so I do the first thing brocks people said was yeah they are discontinue but their should be a way to get it to work so the guy tells me to call ryan at snitch . I said why do I have to call him snitch if I got the commander from brock.. somthing don't sound right. Dyno jet said to send them the power commander and the hub lol please help
Hang tight the PC experts will be along shortly.

wee

Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted June 19, 2012 03:11 PM        
my hub worked with my pc3usb . it was plug and play.
i always gadgets my bike running with laptop hooked up and could see it switching from map 1 to map 2 when i flipped my switch.

Ignore this member   
cas15

Expert Class
posted June 19, 2012 03:31 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hang tight the PC experts will be along shortly.

wee
who is the expert I need to talk to him my bike been down way to long

kawasakijockey

Pro
posted June 19, 2012 03:56 PM        
Did you Firmware update the PC3 yet??
9.03 @ 149mph
8.95 @153 small shot n2o
8.68 @160mph 5lbs boost

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 3 pages long: 1  2  3     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: dyno jet NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.775063037872 seconds processing time