HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: ZX14R KILLS on the street. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Thread: ZX14R KILLS on the street. [ This thread is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4     Next» ]
mick46

Expert Class
posted May 27, 2012 01:42 PM        
Why bother posting on here at all Jonny, if you don't like the response you get ?
You have limited technical knowledge a very bad attitude very little to say and come across like a fantasistic child.
Almost every thread you're involved in ends in either a tantrum or threat.
Not going to get yourself too much respect anywhere like that
Brocks CT Meg, PCV & QuickShifter, Brembo M4 Monoblocs, Grimeca 320mm discs, Nitron Race shock, Gilles rearsets , adjusters and TCA axle nut, Supersprox 42T, DID nickel plate X-ring, HEL brake lines, bar risers, shorty levers, tail tidy, Zero Gravity screen, RandG spools and bar ends, GPR V4 damper.... Done !
1999 Hayabusa , stretched lowered and a 60 shot !

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 01:45 PM        
You think i'm lookin for respect from you guys,thats the problem i'm here to ruin this site,and piss everyone off.PERIOD.

Ignore this member   
mick46

Expert Class
posted May 27, 2012 01:46 PM        
Sadly all you are doing is making yourself look like a dick.
Brocks CT Meg, PCV & QuickShifter, Brembo M4 Monoblocs, Grimeca 320mm discs, Nitron Race shock, Gilles rearsets , adjusters and TCA axle nut, Supersprox 42T, DID nickel plate X-ring, HEL brake lines, bar risers, shorty levers, tail tidy, Zero Gravity screen, RandG spools and bar ends, GPR V4 damper.... Done !
1999 Hayabusa , stretched lowered and a 60 shot !

Ignore this member   
Audioboyz

Expert Class
posted May 27, 2012 02:04 PM        
Hey Zach;
I wasn't aiming anything at you.I got tired of hearing that loudmouth.That was a fun ride and I usually never ride like that.Averaging 80 for 2 hrs.I'm just an average rider at best.I still want to hit 185 just once.Then put my +2 Vortex back on.The bike was a hoot with that gearing.

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 27, 2012 03:43 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
WEll sorry douche bag. i guess brock is an idot too, he thinks its the mapping,ask him. You are now on the ingnore list. You just don't get it.

Let me type more slowly:

Did .... the .... map... fix ... your .... bucking .... issue .... or .... not?

Once again, everyone else was ignoring your dumb post, now everyone speaks their mind.
The moderators do suck around here.
Eklipse i swear you get to me the most. I hope someday i could meet you man,i really really do.

Glad to see your letting someone on the internet bother you.
If your ever in GA shoot me a pm, I'd love to meet you too. I'm not hard to find. If you ever want to make a trip to South Ga Motorsports Park I will pay your tech card, just to see you make a ass of yourself in person.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 03:45 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
WEll sorry douche bag. i guess brock is an idot too, he thinks its the mapping,ask him. You are now on the ingnore list. You just don't get it.

Let me type more slowly:

Once again, everyone else was ignoring your dumb post, now everyone speaks their mind.
Eklipse i swear you get to me the most. I hope someday i could meet you man,i really really do.

If your ever in GA shoot me a pm, I'd love to meet you too. I'm not hard to find. If you ever want to make a trip to South Ga Motorsports Park I will pay your tech card, just to see you make a ass of yourself in person.
Nope,no quarter mile for me,not skilled enough.

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 27, 2012 03:45 PM        
quote:
You think i'm lookin for respect from you guys,thats the problem i'm here to ruin this site,and piss everyone off.PERIOD.

Las time you pissed everyone off you were asking for a fresh start. You wanted to be here. Now your mind has changed again?? As previous post in this thread, your post contradict themselves.

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted May 27, 2012 04:06 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let me type more slowly:

what does skill got to do with anything .. your zx14R spank those other bikes... easy

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 27, 2012 04:12 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let me type more slowly:

Ok, there are some back roads we can go on right down the road from the track. Roll on's. That doesn't take much skill at all. That's all cash flow

Ignore this member   
kaw now

Expert Class
posted May 27, 2012 04:22 PM        
Why would gear a bike down then admit it can't be pinned till third gear? A machine will accelerate faster with taller gears if it has more power I do believe. Does this guy even have a bike or is he a dreamer?
  Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 27, 2012 04:30 PM        
quote:
Why would gear a bike down then admit it can't be pinned till third gear? A machine will accelerate faster with taller gears if it has more power I do believe. Does this guy even have a bike or is he a dreamer?

Of course he does, he outran a gen1 Busa with a big guy on it and a 1000 with a heavier rider on it.
He doesn't drag race, and we are all dumb asses, so we wouldn't know anything about a gen1 Busa is at least 30 hp less than a new 14, or we don't know that weight plays a factor in acceleration.

Ignore this member   
cls

Expert Class
posted May 27, 2012 04:48 PM        
Not to jack this thread (Not that it's not already dead'ish.), but has anyone tried taller gearing, yet? I'm thinking of going up one on the cs sprocket. Any input w/the '12 14R for such a thing? I love that set-up on my Versys for public road riding. I actually wonder if that'll be as tall as I'd like it for the 14R. I ain't drag racing anybody. Easier to use power, lower revs at speed, better economy, a longer pull through each gear...All sounds good to me. Anyone w/actual experience here?
  Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 04:57 PM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 27 May 2012 23:59
quote:
quote:

Of course he does, he outran a gen1 Busa with a big guy on it and a 1000 with a heavier rider on it.
He doesn't drag race, and we are all dumb asses, so we wouldn't know anything about a gen1 Busa is at least 30 hp less than a new 14, or we don't know that weight plays a factor in acceleration.
YOu serious,what im not allowed to race a bike because the bike is slower or lower hp??? Well that would mean i can't race anything,since the 14 puts out more horsepower than anything on the road. God eklipse its sooo esay to fuck with you,you are so stupid,yet think your smarter than me.And the guy weighs 30 lbs more than me,but my bike is about 10 to 15 lbs. more. So for now on i guess i cant race any bike with less horsepower or it doesn't count according to eklipse. Oh well i guess i'll look for turbo bikes or nitro. Dude do you EVER think before you type. I never said i beat a faster bike than mine because i'm a better rider. I simply told you about a race i had. PERIOD

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted May 27, 2012 05:50 PM        
N20 not Nitro .. N20 and Nitro are two completely different things.. You will not see any street motorcycles riding around on Nitro ... Unless Spiderman Mcbride goes for a cruise to a local bike night ..lol

I always get a kick out of the kids calling N20 ( Nitrous oxide ) Nitro ( Nitromethane ) Put a gallon of CH3NO2 in your bike and tell us what happens ..lol

Clearly we are dealing with a kid that watched Fast And Furious movie too many times ..lol

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 05:56 PM        
quote:
N20 not Nitro .. N20 and Nitro are two completely different things.. You will not see any street motorcycles riding around on Nitro ... Unless Spiderman Mcbride goes for a cruise to a local bike night ..lol

I always get a kick out of the kids calling N20 ( Nitrous oxide ) Nitro ( Nitromethane ) Put a gallon of CH3NO2 in your bike and tell us what happens ..lol

Clearly we are dealing with a kid that watched Fast And Furious movie too many times ..lol

You know what i meant!!!!

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 05:56 PM        
quote:
quote:

You know what i meant!!!!
Wow i feel honered that GOD himself came and spoke at my thread.

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 27, 2012 05:58 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:

YOu serious,what im not allowed to race a bike because the bike is slower or lower hp??? Well that would mean i can't race anything,since the 14 puts out more horsepower than anything on the road. God eklipse its sooo esay to fuck with you,you are so stupid,yet think your smarter than me.And the guy weighs 30 lbs more than me,but my bike is about 10 to 15 lbs. more. So for now on i guess i cant race any bike with less horsepower or it doesn't count according to eklipse. Oh well i guess i'll look for turbo bikes or nitro. Dude do you EVER think before you type. I never said i beat a faster bike than mine because i'm a better rider. I simply told you about a race i had. PERIOD

I never said don't race a bike slower than you, but bragging about it is a different story.

Like smokin said, try some nitro and let us know how that turns out

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted May 27, 2012 05:58 PM        
Now this is nitro ..

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 06:07 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I never said don't race a bike slower than you, but bragging about it is a different story.

Bragging??? Sorry i wanted to tell people about a race that i had with another bike eklipse. Dont you EVER post on here again about a time u ran,cause i will cruicfy u about it big time genious. Again my friend u make no sense to me.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 06:09 PM        
quote:
Now this is nitro ..

The simply fact that smokin is now on my thread i'm happy!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been blessed BY THE GREAT ONE!!!

Ignore this member   
kaw-rick

Pro
posted May 27, 2012 06:20 PM        
please go trade in your 14 for a bmw.
  Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 27, 2012 06:26 PM        
quote:
please go trade in your 14 for a bmw.

Better yet a Suzuki 600 with a 1000 motor in it

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 27, 2012 06:31 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bragging??? Sorry i wanted to tell people about a race that i had with another bike eklipse. Dont you EVER post on here again about a time u ran,cause i will cruicfy u about it big time genious. Again my friend u make no sense to me.

I don't think anyone here makes sense to you.
Next time I post about running a 600cc in a roll on and make a thread about it, bash me. I will deserve it.

You can't fix stupid.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 06:46 PM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 28 May 2012 01:50
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't think anyone here makes sense to you.
Next time I post about running a 600cc in a roll on and make a thread about it, bash me. I will deserve it.

You can't fix stupid.
Dude do you like lookin like an asshole,a 600 race??????????? I raced a hayabusa,and a 1000,and you act like a beat up a retard. Your a fuckin moron kid seriouly. What else can i race big boy that will make you happy. Nothing competes with us now,you know that right??????
You do know that even a newer busa we have over 100cc advantage right douchebag,so what can i race........oh i get it only you i can race then i'll be cool.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 06:53 PM        
Wow over 1000 views and over 70 posts.......i'm like the joker....you need me here,you don't admit but you need me on this site. All in a day,i'm the most popular person here!!!!!And the most hated [INFAMOUS]

Ignore this member   
All times are PST(US) [ This thread is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: ZX14R KILLS on the street. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.366529941559 seconds processing time