HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: ZX14R KILLS on the street. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 07:38 AM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 27 May 2012 14:40
Another good ol boy coming to help!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! You guys are doing what i said you would. Every friggin time somebody posts something good,you guys get all upset and try to fuck up the posts. Keep it coming,i can take it. YO BOYS its not about draggin or he doesn't need are help,WTF get em boyz get em!!!!!!

Ignore this member   
kawasakijockey

Pro
posted May 27, 2012 07:43 AM        
Notice: I dont want to read about anything other than dragracing a 14 in the zx14 forum....True statement. lol
9.03 @ 149mph
8.95 @153 small shot n2o
8.68 @160mph 5lbs boost

Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted May 27, 2012 07:48 AM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yeah i never said i was behind i just couldn't pin the gas till then. And the last post shows all of you guys ignorance BIG TIME,you wouldn't gear down a bike,well let me tell you guys something, Most of us are street guys here who love to gear down a STOCK height bike and stock length,because we like the extra pull,we all dont spend are time,gunning it off the line for a 1/4 mile. Around here most of the guys who strech their bikes are fuckin tools and posers on a busa,and they are mostly heavy black guys who don't know have to drive a bike. Me i like to ride it like a SPORTSBIKE,and i like to even wheelie now and then. So don't worry lil man how or what i do to my bike,it's set up for how I LIKE TO RIDE. Now go some where else lil troll.

nothing like being a racist
????????????? Really thats your post really?????? Another one of the good ol boys coming to his buddies side,because he is lookin like an ass!!!! I love it.

never said i was a good olboy , but not a racist. you have proved over and over what kind of person you are. Really sad the moderators on here seem to not be around. guess ignore is in order.

Ignore this member   
hagrid

Expert Class
posted May 27, 2012 08:03 AM        
quote:
quote:
I was riding with a buddy with a new one stock.I have -1 sprocket,We were going up a hill on the highway at 150.I just rolled 6th gear.He said he had to downshift.
Craig
Yeah that sprocket makes a diffrence,and lets face it you have a slighty worked 14,and his is stock. And you still couldnt kill him,and if he does the same to his,it's bye bye time.

That was a great ride Craig. Glad we managed to stay under the radar.

@Gixxer: for me... theres no point modding my bike. Its all the power im ever gonna use.
And Craig is a better pilot than i am. Hes always gonna win.

Ignore this member   
JZX

Zone Head
posted May 27, 2012 08:25 AM        Edited By: JZX on 27 May 2012 15:26
Possible explination for the higher number of views:

Popcorn ready, gixxerjohn posts generate the most drama on here as of lately, so I'm sure there is a little anticipation on how this one will go-

Could be the reason?

Best 1/8 mile 5.68@126.4 on a 1.41 60'
Best 1/4 mile 8.87@152.7 on a 1.47 60'

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 08:28 AM        
Hey i'm glad i can entertain.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 08:30 AM        
quote:
Notice: I dont want to read about anything other than dragracing a 14 in the zx14 forum....True statement. lol
Hey if you only want to talk about dragracing go to dragbikes,or some other hardcore drag sites. This is a zx14 site.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 08:32 AM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 27 May 2012 15:43
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yeah i never said i was behind i just couldn't pin the gas till then. And the last post shows all of you guys ignorance BIG TIME,you wouldn't gear down a bike,well let me tell you guys something, Most of us are street guys here who love to gear down a STOCK height bike and stock length,because we like the extra pull,we all dont spend are time,gunning it off the line for a 1/4 mile. Around here most of the guys who strech their bikes are fuckin tools and posers on a busa,and they are mostly heavy black guys who don't know have to drive a bike. Me i like to ride it like a SPORTSBIKE,and i like to even wheelie now and then. So don't worry lil man how or what i do to my bike,it's set up for how I LIKE TO RIDE. Now go some where else lil troll.

????????????? Really thats your post really?????? Another one of the good ol boys coming to his buddies side,because he is lookin like an ass!!!! I love it.

never said i was a good olboy , but not a racist. you have proved over and over what kind of person you are. Really sad the moderators on here seem to not be around. guess ignore is in order.
What have i proven???????????? That i get fucked with over and over. I'm not backin down from you assholes thats for sure. So if that makes me a jerkoff so be it. Reread the post,when do i start anything,NEVER like always,eklipse wanted to be a jerkoff so i pit him in his place,like the rest of you. Hey bently you don't even have to ingore me,be a man and stop writing stupid shit on my posts,and tell your lil buddy eklipse the same. Problem fixed.

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted May 27, 2012 08:48 AM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 27 May 2012 15:49
MAN THIS DUDE SURE GETS DEFENSIVE .. I whoop up on a zx14 yesterday at the track too.. (the guy couldn't ride) and i got beat by a old school gs .. he had wheelie bars and 1.25 60ft .. so i guessing i proved alot yesterday

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 08:53 AM        
quote:
MAN THIS DUDE SURE GETS DEFENSIVE .. I whoop up on a zx14 yesterday at the track too.. (the guy couldn't ride) and i got beat by a old school gs .. he had wheelie bars and 1.25 60ft .. so i guessing i proved alot yesterday
Not defensive just tired of the bullshit from grow ass men.

Ignore this member   
Lucky14

Pro
posted May 27, 2012 09:02 AM        
quote:
Possible explination for the higher number of views:

Popcorn ready, gixxerjohn posts generate the most drama on here as of lately, so I'm sure there is a little anticipation on how this one will go-

Could be the reason?

You nailed it!

Story writing at its best!

I especially liked the "... ran into the rev limter and almost went over the bars."

That takes imagination ........................

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 09:06 AM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 27 May 2012 16:06
HAHA sad to say but its true,i was toppin out 4th gear and missed going into 5th. WHAM the bike hits the redline HARD. But i can tell you never did that,or you wouldn't be doubting me.

Ignore this member   
kawasakijockey

Pro
posted May 27, 2012 09:14 AM        
quote:
quote:
Hey if you only want to talk about dragracing go to dragbikes,or some other hardcore drag sites. This is a zx14 site.
Dude, you dont get it. This site is dragracing dominate. Most people here are polite and dont want to say what they really feel. Like "we dont give a shit how a 14 handles or wheelies or whatever". There are a few who might see it like you do but for the most we dont give a fck about what y'all have to say. Not trying to be rude, just blunt. And unlike you, some of us have been on the tracks with the legends like Schwantz, Edwards, Spies, etc but don't care to come on here and say how good we "think" we are on some country back road.
9.03 @ 149mph
8.95 @153 small shot n2o
8.68 @160mph 5lbs boost

Ignore this member   
Lucky14

Pro
posted May 27, 2012 09:39 AM        
quote:
HAHA sad to say but its true,i was toppin out 4th gear and missed going into 5th. WHAM the bike hits the redline HARD. But i can tell you never did that,or you wouldn't be doubting me.

See how your STORY changes?

Now you're saying that you missed a gear??

In your first post in this thread, you said "at least 3 times i ran into the rev limter and almost went over the bars,not used to it reving so fast with all the gearing and i still had time to relax and shift ..."

Overstating the obvious - NOT the same thing .....................

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 09:41 AM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
Dude, you dont get it. This site is dragracing dominate. Most people here are polite and dont want to say what they really feel. Like "we dont give a shit how a 14 handles or wheelies or whatever". There are a few who might see it like you do but for the most we dont give a fck about what y'all have to say. Not trying to be rude, just blunt. And unlike you, some of us have been on the tracks with the legends like Schwantz, Edwards, Spies, etc but don't care to come on here and say how good we "think" we are on some country back road.
Good enough,actually well said,i'll just keep my race stories and anything else i do to myself then.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 09:42 AM        
quote:
quote:

See how your STORY changes?

Now you're saying that you missed a gear??

In your first post in this thread, you said "at least 3 times i ran into the rev limter and almost went over the bars,not used to it reving so fast with all the gearing and i still had time to relax and shift ..."

Overstating the obvious - NOT the same thing .....................

I was telling you about my first time. Lil kid come on you really think im lying,about this race, then do me a favor....GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD.

Ignore this member   
Lucky14

Pro
posted May 27, 2012 09:59 AM        
quote:
.............. if you really think im lying,about this race, then do me a favor....GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD.

It's not this one thing. You contradict yourself constantly, so you're either lying or you have a very bad memory.

Remember the thread where you ranted for 3 pages that Brock's new map fixed the "bucking?"

Now in the first post of this thread you say "First off i was one of the guys that had the BAD bucking down low on my bike,but after yestarday when the flies were pulled and i added a tooth to the rear sprocket its completey gone. Who knows which one cured it and i don't care,buts its gone."

Waiting ...................

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 10:24 AM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 27 May 2012 17:25
quote:
quote:
.............. if you really think im lying,about this race, then do me a favor....GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD.

It's not this one thing. You contradict yourself constantly, so you're either lying or you have a very bad memory.

Remember the thread where you ranted for 3 pages that Brock's new map fixed the "bucking?"

Now in the first post of this thread you say "First off i was one of the guys that had the BAD bucking down low on my bike,but after yestarday when the flies were pulled and i added a tooth to the rear sprocket its completey gone. Who knows which one cured it and i don't care,buts its gone."

Waiting ...................

I dont get your point lucky i stated now its gone,what the fuck do you want me to say. Judging by your posts are u retarted

Ignore this member   
Lucky14

Pro
posted May 27, 2012 11:01 AM        
quote:
I dont get your point lucky i stated now its gone,what the fuck do you want me to say. Judging by your posts are u retarted

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
From the OTHER THREAD about bucking, quoting YOU:

quote]There you go,like i always said its the mapping. ...

quote]Yes wheelie i know of three people who have downloaded the new maps with lower gearing and the problem was solved..

quote:
Im sure when i install the new street map it will all be cleared up.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From THIS THREAD:

quote:
...after yestarday when the flies were pulled and i added a tooth to the rear sprocket its completey gone. Who knows which one cured it and i don't care,buts its gone.

You really don't get it?

Earlier, you are 100% sure that it's the mapping.
Now you say it's either the flies or the rear sprocket, no mention of the new map???.

That seems SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT to me..................

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 11:08 AM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 27 May 2012 18:09
WEll sorry douche bag. i guess brock is an idot too, he thinks its the mapping,ask him. You are now on the ingnore list. You just don't get it.

Ignore this member   
Seno

Pro
BANNED FOR LIFE!
posted May 27, 2012 11:34 AM        
I know what you mean about gearing down the bike on the street, I went +1 in the rear and it made a difference, but frankly I would be scared to drop a tooth up front, this thing is a wheelie machine as it is.

I don't thing what he said was racist, just the local demographic. For the record, I am not trying to make a joke or be sarcastic....

Ignore this member   
Lucky14

Pro
posted May 27, 2012 11:36 AM        
quote:
WEll sorry douche bag. i guess brock is an idot too, he thinks its the mapping,ask him. You are now on the ingnore list. You just don't get it.

Let me type more slowly:

Did .... the .... map... fix ... your .... bucking .... issue .... or .... not?

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 27, 2012 12:59 PM        
quote:
quote:

Let me type more slowly:

Once again, everyone else was ignoring your dumb post, now everyone speaks their mind.
The moderators do suck around here.

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted May 27, 2012 01:11 PM        
quote:

no they don't ..but i guess some people just need controlling or feel left out ..

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 27, 2012 01:34 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let me type more slowly:

Once again, everyone else was ignoring your dumb post, now everyone speaks their mind.
Eklipse i swear you get to me the most. I hope someday i could meet you man,i really really do.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: ZX14R KILLS on the street. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.736464977264 seconds processing time