HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: The Louisville Slugger - 2012 ZX-14R - Part 3 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Thread: The Louisville Slugger - 2012 ZX-14R - Part 3 [ This thread is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5     Next» ]
SteddyTeddy

Pro
posted May 10, 2012 11:46 AM        
I'm pretty sure Brock kept his findings private until he better unstood what was really happening. Just think of the blow up that would of occured if he released this info early without a work around?! Also now all the other tuners have this info that took Brock hours to descover and figure out for FREE!
  Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 10, 2012 11:49 AM        
quote:
Forums Members,

-everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be respected.

-so cut this young man some slack.....

Your right, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you want respect you must give respect.
It isn't jus one time the fella done this. It's time after time after time...
By reading the pm's and text I received about this guy, he was cut some slack.

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 10, 2012 12:15 PM        
quote:
The kid actually made a valid point of the private forum.... nothing is supposed to be shared and Brock did post what he found...

lol, a valid point, that's a joke right? great opinion here, NAH smokin not going to happen,your response proved to me all i need to know,i do read what i write and i say nothing harse or menacing at all.So guess what i'm not going anywhere,"you dont what to see one more post"who the fuck are you????? Brock whats to help. Hey brock i know your reading tell this old smokin mechnic the truth,you here to help us or become a sucessfull business man. Go ahead tell us you would do this for free brock,and not charge 2000 for a pipe made in a sweatshop in china. Tell em brock go ahead.Fuck you lee,i"ll be around for a long time now and WILL ALWAYS fuck with your posts now.I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you think GixxerJohns opinions are needed here you're flaky as he is, he has nothing to give to this site..... maybe I need to take a break from zx14.com's kids

wee

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted May 10, 2012 12:15 PM        
quote:

Greg read the pms? What a douche. He must have had a LOT of time on his hands to get involved in shit like that cuz it ain't easy.

quote:
bad guy fish call you a douche.. LOL .. i think you should click on IGNORE botton..

you are mistaken sir.. that can of stinky tuna would never call me a douche

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 10, 2012 12:20 PM        
quote:
quote:

Greg read the pms? What a douche. He must have had a LOT of time on his hands to get involved in shit like that cuz it ain't easy.

quote:
bad guy fish call you a douche.. LOL .. i think you should click on IGNORE botton..

ok then.. my mistake!

Ignore this member   
JZX

Zone Head
posted May 10, 2012 12:26 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

ok then.. my mistake!

Wrapped up like DOUCHE or

Revved up like a Duece...

Which one are you? !

Best 1/8 mile 5.68@126.4 on a 1.41 60'
Best 1/4 mile 8.87@152.7 on a 1.47 60'

Ignore this member   
Kawifast

Expert Class
posted May 10, 2012 12:29 PM        
If someone believes there have been valid points made by this guy, then they either

A-Haven't read the whole thread
or
B-have an extreme problem with enabling not only only poor behaviour but bizzare.

Still wish someone would post the PM he sent to another member regarding his actions and their family members. I think anyone with a rational mind would agree that any forgiveness should have ended there, yet it seems many were willing to overlook even that.

I fail to see how anyone would view this as ganging up on a kid ?!

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted May 10, 2012 12:35 PM        
quote:
Forums Members,

-everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be respected. No one member is more important than anyother. I find it very upsetting to hear all of you go after this member because he doesn't agree or share your point of view.

-I think Brock is a very good person and he does create unique products that work, but he also is a man that can defend his own honor. The kid actually made a valid point of the private forum.... nothing is supposed to be shared and Brock did post what he found.... It is his information and he is entitled to share what he likes... but if it's private info then it should stay private. This is one of the reason we purchae his products.... the aftersale

If you where here more offten you would have seen and read where I and others have cut the kid slack .. A lot of slack !! Slack time has come and gone ..

Ignore this member   
Kawifast

Expert Class
posted May 10, 2012 12:36 PM        
Ok...heres the BS that a member posted with the PM this poor picked on kid sent him:

posted April 18, 2012 06:40 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch out Wheelie next he'll be sending you threatening p.m's like he did me.

Sent at: Apr 18 at 10:48 AM
Message:First off go educate yourself and read everyone of my threads i never ever started anything first snd ive riddin bikes for awhile and know my shit. I wish u didnt live in florida i would call u out in person and watch u back down in person while i chocked u out and stuck my dick down your eifes or daughters throat tough guy

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted May 10, 2012 12:40 PM        Edited By: smokinZX14 on 10 May 2012 19:42
.. Back to thread guys .. It's damn good thread but for the bull shit coming from our little friend .

Ignore this member   
ryn0cer0s

Expert Class
Rider for Life
posted May 10, 2012 12:51 PM        
quote:
.. Back to thread guys .. It's damn good thread but for the bull shit coming from our little friend .

+1
PCV, SpeedoHealer, lowered

"Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 10, 2012 01:03 PM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 10 May 2012 20:05
Wow again never wrote that kawifast,and it was proven thats why im still here. Thanks to the people who realize i did nothing wrong but get picked on and ganged up on. And smokin i was NEVER cut some slack not once. Hey kawifast you found that post so police man find the thread me and that guy i sent that to EVER even talked. Never heard of the guy, yet i sent that post. I have been fought with alot of you, well got picked on at least, and did i ever send anything remotly like that to one of you. I think not. THANK YOU

Ignore this member   
CraZX14

Expert Class
posted May 10, 2012 01:11 PM        
quote:
quote:

+1

+2 (and confident that I'm speaking for many, many more....)

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 10, 2012 01:12 PM        
quote:
Wow again never wrote that kawifast,and it was proven thats why im still here. Thanks to the people who realize i did nothing wrong but get picked on and ganged up on. And smokin i was NEVER cut some slack not once. Hey kawifast you found that post so police man find the thread me and that guy i sent that to EVER even talked. Never heard of the guy, yet i sent that post. I have been fought with alot of you, well got picked on at least, and did i ever send anything remotly like that to one of you. I think not. THANK YOU

then that must have been GOLDWINGMANN!!

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 10, 2012 01:44 PM        
Oh yeah another thing that really bothers me on wheelies post with his race videos,SENO THE RACIST points out that in all wheelies videos there is black people everwhere,by saying "hey wheelie looks like you were racing in africa" WOW and nobody said anything and you wonder my reasons for getting angry at you racists old fucks.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 10, 2012 01:47 PM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 10 May 2012 20:48
Please guys someone stand up and defend that action. Please have the balls. Its ok to denounce blacks but have a different opinion about our beloved zx14 and your gone boy.

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 10, 2012 02:25 PM        
quote:
Oh yeah another thing that really bothers me on wheelies post with his race videos,SENO THE RACIST points out that in all wheelies videos there is black people everwhere,by saying "hey wheelie looks like you were racing in africa" WOW and nobody said anything and you wonder my reasons for getting angry at you racists old fucks.

Damn seno... I am disappointed at you for being racist... LMAO

Ignore this member   
CraZX14

Expert Class
posted May 10, 2012 02:31 PM        
Will CRAZX14's post end up in the Smack House? Will there ever be peace amidst the Bikeland natives?? Will a special someone step away from the keyboard and take their meds??? STAY TUNED!!! . . .

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 10, 2012 02:37 PM        Edited By: eklipse636 on 10 May 2012 22:49
Your trying to make this racist thing for some people??...Would that be to draw attention off you?
I stand right in the middle. It doesn't matter if you black, white, purple, or green I'm down with WHO you are, not what you look like.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 10, 2012 02:42 PM        
No guys just upset that rascim is allowed and even tolerated but not different views on bikes. That ok eklipse i already fiqured where u stand

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted May 10, 2012 02:54 PM        
quote:
No guys just upset that rascim is allowed and even tolerated but not different views on bikes. That ok eklipse i already fiqured where u stand

Dude,,, knock it off... I told all of you that this behavior belongs in the Smack House... .wanna debate Race, Religion, Politics or anything else? Have at 'er

Here's the link...

http://www.bikeland.org/board/forumdisplay.php?FID=2

Now.. last warning... keep this shit out of the technical forums

Thx!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
hagrid

Expert Class
posted May 10, 2012 03:33 PM        
Does Brock have the ability to de-code every facet of the ECU? Perhaps render that "fail-safe" code inoperable?

Ignore this member   
ryn0cer0s

Expert Class
Rider for Life
posted May 10, 2012 03:40 PM        
quote:
quote:

Dude,,, knock it off... I told all of you that this behavior belongs in the Smack House... .wanna debate Race, Religion, Politics or anything else? Have at 'er

Here's the link...

http://www.bikeland.org/board/forumdisplay.php?FID=2

Now.. last warning... keep this shit out of the technical forums

Thx!

I thought "Race"ing was what this forum was about? j/k

+1
PCV, SpeedoHealer, lowered

"Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

Ignore this member   
CraZX14

Expert Class
posted May 10, 2012 03:57 PM        
quote:
Does Brock have the ability to de-code every facet of the ECU? Perhaps render that "fail-safe" code inoperable?

Good question - many 14R owners hope it is just a matter of time . . .

Ignore this member   
kaw-rick

Pro
posted May 10, 2012 03:58 PM        
I hate every1 equally. does that help
  Ignore this member   
All times are PST(US) [ This thread is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: The Louisville Slugger - 2012 ZX-14R - Part 3 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.324443101883 seconds processing time