HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: The Louisville Slugger - 2012 ZX-14R - Part 3 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted May 09, 2012 07:33 PM        
quote:
quote:
Never once have i used the ignore button ... Today is a first for me .. Good bye Johnny .. Post all you want , i'll never see it kiddo ..

Bently and Shane661 pressed the ignore bottoms on me while back.. can u tell them for me that I don't give a fu$$... LOL

What? I never pushed the ignore button on you. I see all your post always have.

Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted May 09, 2012 07:43 PM        
Is this what they call .DRAMA.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zx12mark's homepage. 
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted May 09, 2012 07:46 PM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 10 May 2012 02:48
quote:

Does anyone moderate this forum? I mean this PM is mild compared to the one he sent another forum member..

maybe the powers to be should do like greg did at zx14.net and other forums and READ ALL PM'S .. and then make some public .. GET IDEA ..YOUR THE MAN ..

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 09, 2012 08:06 PM        
quote:
quote:

Does anyone moderate this forum? I mean this PM is mild compared to the one he sent another forum member..

maybe the powers to be should do like greg did at zx14.net and other forums and READ ALL PM'S .. and then make some public .. GET IDEA ..YOUR THE MAN ..

read them when he get a chance and then after approval you get your pm next week!!

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 09, 2012 08:45 PM        
I tried telling you guys a while back this guy is a fucking tool... But no one listens to my redneck self.

I just want to be the one that says "I told ya so"

Ignore this member   
CraZX14

Expert Class
posted May 09, 2012 08:55 PM        
What the f*ck - I post this trying to give everyone useful info that Brock has shared, and GixxerJohn, you didn't jack my post, you put it in the wall and crashed it. I'd appreciate if you'd spit daggers elsewhere. You are acting like a complete nut off his meds. This has turned from something good into 3 pages of total bullshit. Stop it.

Ignore this member   
Obba

Expert Class
posted May 10, 2012 12:58 AM        
This shit is better than Dallas and Revenge!

I think we should all have a big hug.

Ignore this member   
BobC

Pro
posted May 10, 2012 02:35 AM        
I suppose it's inevitable that a very important topic like the Louisville Slugger going into the eights degenerates into a catfight, this is the internet after all.

Apart from all that unpleasant stuff - the video was very well produced and the explanation about the safety mode was something we all need to know about so thank you Brock.

Terron Babbage's 8.87 is the icing on the cake, fantastic result.

2012 ZZR1400 in Golden Blazed Green
Brock CT Full System. etc
Max: 203.1 in 1 mile (so far)

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 10, 2012 03:24 AM        
Everyone that says i'm crazy.....................have you read this post???????did i start ANYTHING first? no but you guys like to screw with people,and i'm not taking that shit AT ALL sorry.EKLIPSE fuck you u tried warning people,i again did nothing wrong,i just got fucked with again for no reason.And kawifast u need to research to find out who i am,well i live in jersey and go to atco raceway,and i'm not trying to be a tough guy but any of u who go there and have said rude shit to me for no reason let me know when you go,and we'll meet up and i would LOVE to see you guys call me an asshole in person,NOT ON THE INTERNET. So let me know.

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 10, 2012 03:43 AM        
quote:
Everyone that says i'm crazy.....................have you read this post???????did i start ANYTHING first? no but you guys like to screw with people,and i'm not taking that shit AT ALL sorry.EKLIPSE fuck you u tried warning people,i again did nothing wrong,i just got fucked with again for no reason.And kawifast u need to research to find out who i am,well i live in jersey and go to atco raceway,and i'm not trying to be a tough guy but any of u who go there and have said rude shit to me for no reason let me know when you go,and we'll meet up and i would LOVE to see you guys call me an asshole in person,NOT ON THE INTERNET. So let me know.

Ive met a lot of the guys here in person. Hell, a couple of them have stayed at my home while they were in town racing. There is a good group of guys here, but once you piss them off, your done. You tried changing, it didn't work out. Sorry. But you say your not going anywhere... Why would you keep destroying the threads? Are you going to ruin it for everyone else just because you can't be involved?
As far as meeting you, if you ever want to race at one of the manufactures cup events in Valdosta ga, let me know, I will be there.

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 10, 2012 03:47 AM        
quote:
read your first post about Brock, that's what started your why me thread, if Brock didn't give you access to his private forum maybe you would'nt be so devastated that he was ready to post part 3, Brock doesn't have to tell us anything, and he sure doesn't have to answer to you......

wee

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 10, 2012 05:02 AM        
Yeah eklipse i was always nice never never never said anything bad first,so you guys what to be dickheads first, well ill just fuck with every thread i can.

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 10, 2012 05:06 AM        
quote:
Yeah eklipse i was always nice never never never said anything bad first,so you guys what to be dickheads first, well ill just fuck with every thread i can.

Sounds like you need a lot more help than Bikeland can offer you. We're you picked on as a child? Left out? Not accepted? That's what your making it sound like.

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 10, 2012 05:09 AM        
quote:

No pics of your bike yet ...

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted May 10, 2012 05:33 AM        
quote:
I suppose it's inevitable that a very important topic like the Louisville Slugger going into the eights degenerates into a catfight, this is the internet after all.

Apart from all that unpleasant stuff - the video was very well produced and the explanation about the safety mode was something we all need to know about so thank you Brock.

Terron Babbage's 8.87 is the icing on the cake, fantastic result.

blah blah blah .. but this was never settle .. 6 years later ....http://www.bikeland.org/board/viewthread.php?FID=27&TID=26853&pagenumber=1 muzzy still has that 1,000.00 bill and y'all still raven how brock's stuff is the greatest ...

Ignore this member   
SteddyTeddy

Pro
posted May 10, 2012 05:40 AM        Edited By: SteddyTeddy on 10 May 2012 12:41
Gixxer who? This thread just got really short after clearing out the bullshit! Now everyone quit quoting his post so the rest of us don't have to read his shit!!!!
  Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
posted May 10, 2012 07:04 AM        
Back on topic, so i have a et race coming up is this going to make me inconsistent? I was going to run the bike 100% stock
  Ignore this member   
CraZX14

Expert Class
posted May 10, 2012 07:20 AM        Edited By: CraZX14 on 10 May 2012 14:20
quote:
Back on topic, so i have a et race coming up is this going to make me inconsistent? I was going to run the bike 100% stock

I'd think your biggest issue with consistency would be keeping that front wheel near the ground at 100% stock, Bently.

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted May 10, 2012 07:55 AM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 10 May 2012 14:57
Here's the deal. I don't have time to wade through logs and logs of data to sort out a he said she said battle (again) so for those that just tuned in ... These are the rules - this forum is reserved for technical zx14 discussion.

You want to talk smack? Bash each other? We have a place for that. It's called the Smack House and you can beat each other to your heart's content there.

As for this topic - if you guys dog pile on a member, he's going to react. Dont get fished. Also, if you ignore someone they should for all intents and purposes disappear. They should NOT be able to pm you either. If this is not the case please send us a contact form so we can troubleshoot the software

Play nicely now - if this topic doesn't get back on course it'll get moved..

Greg read the pms? What a douche. He must have had a LOT of time on his hands to get involved in shit like that cuz it ain't easy.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted May 10, 2012 08:01 AM        
quote:
Brent if it were me i'd pull the flies .. Just keep in mind this bike is a hand full with the flies in place and will be a bigger hand full with them out .. But at least it will not go into safety mode with them removed .. You have skills so i'm not worried about you looping the bike , so pull them out ..

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 10, 2012 08:06 AM        
quote:
Here's the deal. I don't have time to wade through logs and logs of data to sort out a he said she said battle (again) so for those that just tuned in ... These are the rules - this forum is reserved for technical zx14 discussion.

You want to talk smack? Bash each other? We have a place for that. It's called the Smack House and you can beat each other to your heart's content there.

As for this topic - if you guys dog pile on a member, he's going to react. Dont get fished. Also, if you ignore someone they should for all intents and purposes disappear. They should NOT be able to pm you either. If this is not the case please send us a contact form so we can troubleshoot the software

Play nicely now - if this topic doesn't get back on course it'll get moved..

Greg read the pms? What a douche. He must have had a LOT of time on his hands to get involved in shit like that cuz it ain't easy.

bad guy fish call you a douche.. LOL .. i think you should click on IGNORE botton..

Ignore this member   
dakota9498

Pro
posted May 10, 2012 08:15 AM        
quote:
Gixxer who? This thread just got really short after clearing out the bullshit! Now everyone quit quoting his post so the rest of us don't have to read his shit!!!!

That is what I was thinking, I hit ignore and the thread is about a quarter as long as it was.

Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
posted May 10, 2012 08:51 AM        
quote:
quote:
Brent if it were me i'd pull the flies .. Just keep in mind this bike is a hand full with the flies in place and will be a bigger hand full with them out .. But at least it will not go into safety mode with them removed .. You have skills so i'm not worried about you looping the bike , so pull them out ..

lee am i safe to pull them with no tuning? I was going to wait to i settle from my move before doing much to the bike

Ignore this member   
justoyz2

Zone Head
Justoyz Racing
posted May 10, 2012 10:50 AM        Edited By: justoyz2 on 10 May 2012 18:00
Forums Members,

-everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be respected. No one member is more important than anyother. I find it very upsetting to hear all of you go after this member because he doesn't agree or share your point of view.

-I think Brock is a very good person and he does create unique products that work, but he also is a man that can defend his own honor. The kid actually made a valid point of the private forum.... nothing is supposed to be shared and Brock did post what he found.... It is his information and he is entitled to share what he likes... but if it's private info then it should stay private. This is one of the reason we purchae his products.... the aftersale

-so cut this young man some slack.....

Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
posted May 10, 2012 11:25 AM        
quote:
Forums Members,

-everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be respected. No one member is more important than anyother. I find it very upsetting to hear all of you go after this member because he doesn't agree or share your point of view.

-I think Brock is a very good person and he does create unique products that work, but he also is a man that can defend his own honor. The kid actually made a valid point of the private forum.... nothing is supposed to be shared and Brock did post what he found.... It is his information and he is entitled to share what he likes... but if it's private info then it should stay private. This is one of the reason we purchae his products.... the aftersale

-so cut this young man some slack.....

if Brock kept everything on a private four what would sell products for him? Brock releases what he needs to so he can move product.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: The Louisville Slugger - 2012 ZX-14R - Part 3 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.753983020782 seconds processing time