HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: The Louisville Slugger - 2012 ZX-14R - Part 3 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 09, 2012 04:15 PM        
quote:
Wheelie i was just making a legitimate comment,i really thought he would never tell the public, i truly was just asking why he would post that video. And now this is what i get from everyone? It was a simply statement not meant to ruffle any feathers
If you have an issue with Brock posting his months of testing you can call him or email HIM, making a "legitimate comment" like that to a person that has done nothing in the last 6 months but try and make the 14r faster just makes me wonder why the comment, Brock is a person that wants precise facts when he speaks, he felt today was the day to release that information, now it's turned into a why me thread, I hope junk like this doesn't effect Brock posting his test results.

wee

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 05:22 PM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 10 May 2012 00:23
You know what wheelie you guys are amazing in this very post u make a comment about "brocks new protection mode$$$$$$" pretty much saying the man that does all this work for US and your saying he is going to just make money on this now. You say it and its funny,i just make a joke about the video and i'm an asshole.......I know you see my point,but of course you guys won't admit it. What do i have to say weeee at the end to make it alright. Me and you had a good back and forth the other night,and i make a statement just trying to understand whats going on and why,and this is what i get. You guys here are great riders and i cant take that away from any of you,but try to be better human beings to each other. I have stated i mean NO harm,but i'm not going to keep saying i'm sorry for stating a question. You guys here protect lee and brock to much,AND HELL I LOVE BROCK,i spent over 10,000 dollars or so on my last 4 bikes buying his products for god sakes.I'm not a hater,i just was asking a question. AND LEE you my friend better wake up,you ARE like a legend,and to speak down to people that arn't as smart about bikes as you doesn't speak so highly off you my friend. Like it or not you are as popular here as brock and guys like rickey gadson. Try to be a BETTER leader,AND A BETTER man.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 05:29 PM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 10 May 2012 00:29
OH and pleaseeeee stop with the"brocks just trying to help us and love us" bullshit,brock is a business man trying to make a boat load of money plain and simple,as he should be.Thats it and like i said he is a great guy and a great product,but the minute he is not the best anymore"if that ever happens" you will not care anymore. Trust me i know,thats why we have 14r's,they are the best right now.In 3 years from now if the busa makes 245hp stock,we will all be slowing lookin at them.

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted May 09, 2012 05:29 PM        
quote:
Like it or not you are as popular here as brock and guys like rickey gadson. Try to be a BETTER leader,AND A BETTER man.

i've never seen someone smoke so much sausage at 1 time ..

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted May 09, 2012 05:33 PM        
quote:
quote:
You know whats funny im a part of the brocks PRIVATE forum like most of us are for buying his product and the first thing he says is NEVER post or talk about this ever or he will not tell us anything anymore, so we dont.............. then he posts this video on youtube and everywhere else??????
You just don't get it do you .. Brock wanted time to work out the cause of this problem .. He worked with me and others to get a handle on this and didn't not want to put info out till he had a cause and a fix that was safe and worked..

HELLO ..ITS CALLED BEING A SALEMAN ..if it was a safety issue dear olde mother kawi would have a recall.. not brock .. i HEARD THE NEW BUSA IS TO BE RELEASED IN OCTOBER ... brock will move on then to greener pastures ..

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 05:34 PM        
Hey bad it's the truth man and you know it. I'm so glad you chimed in really. I always think of you and say to myself"that guy 1badzx12r now that is a real assclown always starting shit he deserves what he gets i'm not that bad". Its just great that you responed,i always wanted to say that. I have nothing against you,but you are always being a fuckin tool here and you don't get it half as bad as i do.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 05:38 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
You know whats funny im a part of the brocks PRIVATE forum like most of us are for buying his product and the first thing he says is NEVER post or talk about this ever or he will not tell us anything anymore, so we dont.............. then he posts this video on youtube and everywhere else??????
You just don't get it do you .. Brock wanted time to work out the cause of this problem .. He worked with me and others to get a handle on this and didn't not want to put info out till he had a cause and a fix that was safe and worked..

HELLO ..ITS CALLED BEING A SALEMAN ..if it was a safety issue dear olde mother kawi would have a recall.. not brock .. i HEARD THE NEW BUSA IS TO BE RELEASED IN OCTOBER ... brock will move on then to greener pastures ..
I totally agree,brock is a GREAT salesmen.

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 09, 2012 05:48 PM        
quote:
You know what wheelie you guys are amazing in this very post u make a comment about "brocks new protection mode$$$$$$" pretty much saying the man that does all this work for US and your saying he is going to just make money on this now. You say it and its funny,i just make a joke about the video and i'm an asshole.......I know you see my point,but of course you guys won't admit it. What do i have to say weeee at the end to make it alright. Me and you had a good back and forth the other night,and i make a statement just trying to understand whats going on and why,and this is what i get. You guys here are great riders and i cant take that away from any of you,but try to be better human beings to each other. I have stated i mean NO harm,but i'm not going to keep saying i'm sorry for stating a question. You guys here protect lee and brock to much,AND HELL I LOVE BROCK,i spent over 10,000 dollars or so on my last 4 bikes buying his products for god sakes.I'm not a hater,i just was asking a question. AND LEE you my friend better wake up,you ARE like a legend,and to speak down to people that arn't as smart about bikes as you doesn't speak so highly off you my friend. Like it or not you are as popular here as brock and guys like rickey gadson. Try to be a BETTER leader,AND A BETTER man.
Gixxerjohn, whoever makes the BPRE is going to hit gold, I for one will be the first person to buy it. I hope Brock finds it first, maybe you should hang out on the site you came from if you are unhappy here? just sayin...

wee

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted May 09, 2012 05:48 PM        Edited By: smokinZX14 on 10 May 2012 00:49
""AND LEE you my friend better wake up,you ARE like a legend,and to speak down to people that arn't as smart about bikes as you doesn't speak so highly off you my friend. Like it or not you are as popular here as brock and guys like rickey gadson. Try to be a BETTER leader,AND A BETTER man"".

Oh really ? Sonny boy i put my pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else here .. I'm no leader, no hero .. I do what i do because i like it and no other reason .. If what i do helps my friends here on Bikeland that is even better .. As for you please stop posting , you just look foolish doing so .. Sit back and read , learn a little , ask questions if you need info but keep the smack talk out of it .. Stop and think before you post .. Before you press that submit button reread what you wrote ... You think you might try that ? I say you can't , so prove me wrong ..

The bad part of this hole thread is you Hijacking it .. This was a info post from Brock to us and for whatever reason you want to slap in the face of the man that wants to help you ...

I don't want to see one more of your posts in this thread , Please drop it and move on ..

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 06:01 PM        
NAH smokin not going to happen,your response proved to me all i need to know,i do read what i write and i say nothing harse or menacing at all.So guess what i'm not going anywhere,"you dont what to see one more post"who the fuck are you????? Brock whats to help. Hey brock i know your reading tell this old smokin mechnic the truth,you here to help us or become a sucessfull business man. Go ahead tell us you would do this for free brock,and not charge 2000 for a pipe made in a sweatshop in china. Tell em brock go ahead.Fuck you lee,i"ll be around for a long time now and WILL ALWAYS fuck with your posts now.I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 06:04 PM        
HEY i tried wheelie.now i'm going to make that kid from florida seem like a saint.

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted May 09, 2012 06:15 PM        
Never once have i used the ignore button ... Today is a first for me .. Good bye Johnny .. Post all you want , i'll never see it kiddo ..

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted May 09, 2012 06:26 PM        
Sent to me from Gixxer John in a PM

Sent at: May 09 at 6:23 PM
Message: But you know what asshole,all the people trying to read your threads will see my posts. And that all that matters to me.I didn't start this with you guys but i will win this.WATCH

Send Reply

Ignore this member   
JZX

Zone Head
posted May 09, 2012 06:30 PM        
Jesus Christ....

I'm pretty sure all who own a 2012 14R are happy Brock has found out this stuff with the TB's and what the PCM is trying to do. Not so sure any other "salesman" would be experienced enough or humble enough to reach out to a customer for assistance with this.

To me, it shows how technical and methodic Brock is about unlocking the power of this and other machines he works with. It shows a bit of passion for the buisiness he is in. Reguardless of the $$$$ he makes, not like it's a bad thing, this is America, everyone should be able to make money.

If I was a current 14R owner, the thing that would matter to me is the helpful info he is finding out and the developement of parts by his company and affiliates that I can purchase to go quicker and faster.

But that's me.

Best 1/8 mile 5.68@126.4 on a 1.41 60'
Best 1/4 mile 8.87@152.7 on a 1.47 60'

Ignore this member   
dakota9498

Pro
He will win huh? Ignored for me too.

Ignore this member   
codyc_13

Expert Class
I think the good Ole Ban Hammer needs to be dusted off and put to use.....

8.97 at 149mph

Ignore this member   
Famous1

Expert Class
posted May 09, 2012 06:31 PM        
quote:

Message: But you know what asshole,all the people trying to read your threads will see my posts. And that all that matters to me.I didn't start this with you guys but i will win this.WATCH

Send Reply

Any idea of exactly what it is that he is trying to "win"?

This dude has some serious issues...

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 06:49 PM        
SO does this forum.Alot of assholes,lee is a lil kid i write something he has to run and post it. Hey lee show them my other message,i told him if he is ever by atco raceway hit me up,i would love to ride with him.

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted May 09, 2012 06:51 PM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 10 May 2012 01:52
quote:

It shows a bit of passion for the buisiness he is in.

for what he charges maybe he should have a moto gp or SBK privateer bike to show off his goodies.. that would be passion ...

i remember when what won championships sold parts...now all you have to do is blog with a group of NUT(politicial correctness here) ER'S..

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 06:54 PM        
HAHA. WOW im bad this guy kills me in the crazy department. 1badzx12r i might be your new biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignore this member   
JZX

Zone Head
posted May 09, 2012 07:01 PM        
quote:
quote:

for what he charges maybe he should have a moto gp or SBK privateer bike to show off his goodies.. that would be passion ...

i remember when what won championships sold parts...now all you have to do is blog with a group of NUT(politicial correctness here) ER'S..

Not saying I expect a 14R around here to make 227-

But for sure, R&D is being done, and it seems to be helping.

Best 1/8 mile 5.68@126.4 on a 1.41 60'
Best 1/4 mile 8.87@152.7 on a 1.47 60'

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted May 09, 2012 07:06 PM        Edited By: 1badzx12r on 10 May 2012 02:09
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not saying I expect a 14R around here to make 227-

But for sure, R&D is being done, and it seems to be helping.

R&D on a dyno BLAH.. I RATHER have R&D from the daytona 200

this was R&D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJijMnwP6cY&feature=related

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 09, 2012 07:10 PM        
quote:
quote:

Can I promote superbike here... LOL. Hell I quit watching motogp... Boring.. ZX10 kicking some ass in superbike.. watch out for SIKES...

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 09, 2012 07:17 PM        Edited By: shawnski on 10 May 2012 02:59
quote:
Never once have i used the ignore button ... Today is a first for me .. Good bye Johnny .. Post all you want , i'll never see it kiddo ..

Bently and Shane661 pressed the ignore bottons on me while back.. can u tell them for me that I don't give a fu$$... LOL

Ignore this member   
Kawifast

Expert Class
posted May 09, 2012 07:28 PM        
quote:

Send Reply

Does anyone moderate this forum? I mean this PM is mild compared to the one he sent another forum member. Has everyone forgotten his PM to another member with the most despicable decription of what he would do to his sister or mother...frankly can't remember but it was the kind of "cross the line statement" that should have never allowed this mental midget to EVER post on this forum again or earn anyones second chance. Honestly I have a strange feeling we have someone here with multiple handles on this forum and others. This guy is seriously not all there. Someone from this forum needs to do a little research and find out just who these idiots are.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: The Louisville Slugger - 2012 ZX-14R - Part 3 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.934931993484 seconds processing time