HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: New Guy, New 14r, could use some ideas.... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Ninjawarrior1244

Expert Class
posted May 08, 2012 02:27 PM        
New Guy, New 14r, could use some ideas....

Hello...

Just found this site, got a new 14r a few weeks ago, and am in the process of maybe doing some upgrades for comfort, and maybe performance too

Got the green bike, like the nice paint they did on mine. Parts people suggested an exhaust system upgrade by Muzzy, or Brock.

The headlights seem a bit low so may try to adjust them, but the pipes look pretty big and maybe I could take some weight off by using an upgraded exhaust.

So, thought I would check maybe with this site and get some ideas on the good, the bad, and costings.

Any ideas would be appreciated...

14R

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted May 08, 2012 02:30 PM        Edited By: Shane661 on 8 May 2012 22:54
Awesome bike. I suggest a Brock's pipe and map to reduce headaches and improve performance. You will drop 30+ lbs of sprung weight. You can get another pipe, but nothing, these days, beats a Brock's as far as quality, performance and mapping/customer support, imo.

CT-Meg on mine:

201.76 mph...and I rode it 140 miles into the track....

Shane

Ignore this member   
Ninjawarrior1244

Expert Class
posted May 08, 2012 02:37 PM        
This sounds or looks like that new speed record I heard about at the dealer the other day..some young woman rode to over 200? Could this be the one?

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted May 08, 2012 02:47 PM        Edited By: Shane661 on 8 May 2012 22:48
quote:
This sounds or looks like that new speed record I heard about at the dealer the other day..some young woman rode to over 200? Could this be the one?

Yes, it is my bike and my gf rode it to 201.76....

Shane

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 08, 2012 02:50 PM        
here we go again,

wee

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 08, 2012 02:52 PM        
ninjawarrior1244

ninjawarrior1244's Gravatar

Brock Davidson...The Man, a Class Act!
05/03/12 8:28 AM

My CT Titanium Duals really make my 14R perform like a rocket. Was having some slow speed bucking issues when approaching a traffic light for my stops, and had to clutch earlier than usual and coast up to my stoplight, as the engine seemed so radical in compression, timing, and cam overlap.

Brock researched my issue, tested his road bike, determined the fix, and made me a custom map to resolve the problem in a matter of hours.....

Now that boys and girls is top notch Customer Service!! Brock e mailed me the map, downloaded it in a second and results were immediately recognized.

Instant starting, and now it is very smooth on light approaches, and does not require clutching to prevent bucking, performs like the stock machine right out of the box.

It only costs 10% more to go first class! The man stands behind his products and wants his customers to be happy. He has the experience, equipment, and tenacity to be on the cutting edge of power development, and customer satisfaction.

Thank you Brock Davidson!

Ninja

wee

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted May 08, 2012 02:58 PM        
Wow...I think I've benn punk'd! LOL...

Still can't beat the Brock's pipe and mapping, though...

Shane

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 08, 2012 03:00 PM        
quote:
Wow...I think I've benn punk'd! LOL...

Still can't beat the Brock's pipe and mapping, though...

Shane
yes you have, but remember he is 16 years old, and yes Brocks pipes make the power lol

wee

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 08, 2012 03:24 PM        
quote:
Hello...

Just found this site, got a new 14r a few weeks ago, and am in the process of maybe doing some upgrades for comfort, and maybe performance too

Got the green bike, like the nice paint they did on mine. Parts people suggested an exhaust system upgrade by Muzzy, or Brock.

The headlights seem a bit low so may try to adjust them, but the pipes look pretty big and maybe I could take some weight off by using an upgraded exhaust.

So, thought I would check maybe with this site and get some ideas on the good, the bad, and costings.

14R
just found the site?

Ninjawarrior1244
Date Registered: December 27, 2008
Total Posts: 4

wee

Ignore this member   
dakota9498

Pro
posted May 08, 2012 03:49 PM        
Man the douche baggery around here just keeps hitting new levels.

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 08, 2012 04:09 PM        
quote:
Hello...

14R

The Brockland Sherriff (AKA wheelie) is going to bust your ass everytime.
My best advice goldwingkid/gixxerjohn/ whatever your new screen name may be, go to another site. You have by far wore out your welcome here. Your no longer funny, just keep making yourself look like you rode (or in this case, RIDE) the short bus to school

Ignore this member   
KoflaOlivieri

Expert Class
posted May 08, 2012 04:18 PM        
Lol, so Wheelie is the Brockland Sherriff? lol How can anyone tell who is not who they say they are?
1977 Kawasaki KZ 1000
1975 Kawasaki Z1 900
1974 Kawasaki H2 750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750

Ignore this member    Click here to visit KoflaOlivieri's homepage. 
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 08, 2012 04:23 PM        
Hey eklipse i already told you once to please chill out with me,i'm not this lil kid from florida i'm in jersey and i haven't started anything in a long time. I'm just trying to start over and earn some respect back. Iknow it will take a long time but I'M TRYING.

Ignore this member   
CraZX14

Expert Class
posted May 08, 2012 04:27 PM        
quote:
Lol, so Wheelie is the Brockland Sherriff? lol How can anyone tell who is not who they say they are?

Same idiots with different screen names don't have personality transplants so the stupidity can be spotted pretty fast....

Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted May 08, 2012 06:01 PM        
quote:
Hey eklipse i already told you once to please chill out with me,i'm not this lil kid from florida i'm in jersey and i haven't started anything in a long time. I'm just trying to start over and earn some respect back. Iknow it will take a long time but I'M TRYING.

I do have to agree with him he's been fine for sometime now

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 08, 2012 06:11 PM        
quote:
quote:

I do have to agree with him he's been fine for sometime now
agreed, but goldwingmann,ninjawarrior1244, stop playing us.....

wee

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 08, 2012 07:11 PM        
Bently and wheelie, THANK YOU. I'm trying to just start over again. Thanks for noticing!!!!

Ignore this member   
MJ

Zone Head
posted May 08, 2012 09:53 PM        
quote:
Hello...

14R
At least dump those humungous stock cans. Every new generation bike comes with bigger and bigger cans, I mean how much bigger can they go fer christs sakes? Those cans are really beyond belief

Ignore this member   
drewzx-14

Zone Head
Andrew
posted May 08, 2012 11:27 PM        
quote:
quote:
Hello...

14R
At least dump those humungous stock cans. Every new generation bike comes with bigger and bigger cans, I mean how much bigger can they go fer christs sakes? Those cans are really beyond belief

+1

Ignore this member    Click here to visit drewzx-14's homepage. 
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 09, 2012 03:49 AM        
quote:

OK then.. I'll back off a little. We thought you guys were the same person. I made a mistake.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 06:14 AM        
Thank you eklipse,i know i didnt handle some situations correctly before but im just turning over a new leaf with you guys and being my self.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: New Guy, New 14r, could use some ideas.... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.45821094512939 seconds processing time