HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Moron caught going 170.... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
drewzx-14

Zone Head
Andrew
posted May 09, 2012 09:35 AM        
quote:

First of all MotoCycho, I work in one of the most populated countys in the US so I don't have much time to run traffic. Second, I'm not a traffic unit therefore I don't sit beside the road and "extract cash" from anyone. I have been doing this job for 15 years and have" put myself in harms way" for alot of people in that time. Many of which "hate cops" just like you do. The sad thing is I would even do it for your smart ass if I had to....Figures!!

Oh well....I'm done with cop talk.

+1, your work is appreciated.. Thanks for saving lives. For the salary you get paid does not compensate for the times you have risked your life for others.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit drewzx-14's homepage. 
MotoCycho

Expert Class
posted May 09, 2012 10:54 AM        
quote:

The sad thing is I would even do it for your smart ass if I had to....Figures!!

Had to? you mean you'd do your damn job? How nice of you. You are proving my point about cops. Your words are all about trying to save me even when I am not in danger but what it's really about is puffing out your chest. You can't bully me over the internet tho.. bet it's driving you crazy?

Ignore this member   
epd345

Pro
posted May 09, 2012 11:35 AM        
Motopsycho It sounds like you have had your share of run-ins with the law. Maybe you need to be smarter about picking the time and place when you decide to break the law. Hating cops because you drive like an ass and get caught does not make sense. In my experience most cops treat people the same way they are treated. If you come off like a tool well then don't expect respect in return. Just my opinion.

Ignore this member   
vailes3705

Expert Class
Gettin Better
posted May 09, 2012 09:59 PM        Edited By: vailes3705 on 10 May 2012 05:27
quote:
quote:

Had to? you mean you'd do your damn job? How nice of you. You are proving my point about cops. Your words are all about trying to save me even when I am not in danger but what it's really about is puffing out your chest. You can't bully me over the internet tho.. bet it's driving you crazy?

Lol..WOW, I must reallybe getting under your skin. I bet you had steam coming from your ears while you were writing that last post. It's funny how you can make a statemet, but then when I post a rebuttal that makes you look like an ass, suddenly it's all about me "puffing my chest out". Oh well, each post you make just continues to prove your ignorance.
1.46 60ft

Ignore this member   
ryn0cer0s

Expert Class
Rider for Life
posted May 09, 2012 11:40 PM        
quote:
quote:

Funny how I have never been disrespected by a cop. And I have had my fair share of tickets. I deserved everyone, even if I felt someone deserved it more than me.
People who hate cops are just another reason we need more cops.
Thanks to those who "do their job" the right way.
PCV, SpeedoHealer, lowered

"Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

Ignore this member   
MotoCycho

Expert Class
posted May 11, 2012 10:42 AM        Edited By: MotoCycho on 11 May 2012 17:44
quote:
Lol..WOW, I must reallybe getting under your skin. I bet you had steam coming from your ears while you were writing that last post. It's funny how you can make a statemet, but then when I post a rebuttal that makes you look like an ass, suddenly it's all about me "puffing my chest out". Oh well, each post you make just continues to prove your ignorance.

You make me laugh, that much is for sure. I was giggling while I wrote what I said. I could give a damn about you.

Ignore this member   
MotoCycho

Expert Class
posted May 11, 2012 11:16 AM        
quote:
Funny how I have never been disrespected by a cop. And I have had my fair share of tickets. I deserved everyone, even if I felt someone deserved it more than me.
People who hate cops are just another reason we need more cops.
Thanks to those who "do their job" the right way.

I've had more than my fair share of tickets and never deserved even one of them. Never once being dangerous or reckless. Never caused an accident or hurt anyone.

So last night I was driving through a local municipality and witnessed no less than 5 cops, each with there own late model, tax payer paid for vehicle, administer a road side sobriety test to a single driver. 5 coppers? From what I could see the driver was doing pretty well and probably wasn't even drunk. no guns were drawn, no tactical positions were taken... although I am sure each one of those billy bad-ass coppers had a full on boner just wishing he could administer a bit more authority on someone at that moment. What a waste of resources and tax payer money.. 5 cops.... seriously? Yeah, we need more around here for sure.

I am respectful to cops when I deal with them.. I learned many years ago it doesn't help to get mad and be disrespectful.. I know this, so don't think I am some out of control hot head that spits vulgarities as soon as the fuzz-ball walks up.. I am not that guy. But that doesn't mean I like them or ever "deserved" the tickets I got.

Ignore this member   
ryn0cer0s

Expert Class
Rider for Life
posted May 11, 2012 03:41 PM        
So, you were NEVER speeding, or doing anything else that there was a law or ordinance against when you got a ticket? And everyone on death row is innocent!! Well, I am not buying that bridge in Brooklyn you are selling.
PCV, SpeedoHealer, lowered

"Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

Ignore this member   
MotoCycho

Expert Class
posted May 11, 2012 04:35 PM        
quote:
So, you were NEVER speeding, or doing anything else that there was a law or ordinance against when you got a ticket? And everyone on death row is innocent!! Well, I am not buying that bridge in Brooklyn you are selling.

You have missed my point entirely.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Moron caught going 170.... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.647323131561 seconds processing time