HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Got to ride the bemmer NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
zx996

Novice Class
posted April 05, 2012 05:45 AM        
Got to ride the bemmer

out on a group ride the other day,a friend was there with his 2010 s1000rr,full pipe pc,he wanted to try the 14 i wanted to try the bemmer.i can say its a fun bike,handles great but man is it every uncomfortable and buzzes like crazy.and the power only starts at 9000rpm,strong after that but no where close to the 14 up till there.so much so that buddy put the bemmer for sale and is buying the 14r.we are both in our late 40s with some injuries,he couldnt get over how well the 14 handles for a big bike.like he said what good is having all that power where your can never use it.60 mph in 5th gear passing a car requires a downshift where the 14 you just roll on by.

Ignore this member   
MJ

Zone Head
posted April 05, 2012 06:02 AM        
Thats always the advantage of a bigger motor, a much more flexible spread of power. Plus the low end torque that no peaky, smaller motor can dream of matching
  Ignore this member   
madnessracing

Pro
Vmax and Busa Beater
posted April 05, 2012 06:30 AM        
I've been riding the new 14r for about 3 weeks already still bone stock but damn the more I ride it the more I like it!

Ignore this member   
Rajun Cajun

Expert Class
posted April 05, 2012 09:30 AM        
quote:
I've been riding the new 14r for about 3 weeks already still bone stock but damn the more I ride it the more I like it!

LOL! That's how I felt after test riding the busa and then test riding the 14 (2006 model). Oh yeah! I bought the 14 over the Boo sa!

Ignore this member   
Kawifast

Expert Class
posted April 07, 2012 01:09 AM        
I rode the S1000 RR for a little over an hour. I agree it's a bit buzzier than other liter bikes, but it is an incredible motorcycle. The handling is unreal. That said, I honestly would give the nod to the ZX-10 for overall performance. I don't find either bike, in the true sport bike realm to be uncomfortable. VERY fast bikes-both when using the full rev band..

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Got to ride the bemmer NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.36382818222046 seconds processing time