HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Get one-find a way-2012 ZX14R NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
ZX14 Montana

Novice Class
posted March 27, 2012 10:52 AM        
Get one-find a way-2012 ZX14R

Just under 800 miles on my 2012 ZX14R SE... I cannot be any happier-all the way around. One thing l did not install from my 2011 ZX14 is the Double Bubble windshield, as it was putting to much air right in my face. The stock shield ended up being the best height for my size, 6'3" @250lbs. This bike now has Brock's Street Meg...bought it from Brock's, and what can I say...this bike plays music I can listen to all day long... I like the looks of the 4 into 1 and the best second feature is the access to the chain, compared to stock muffs. If I could say one thing about this bike, and the exhaust...to anyone who might be thinking...Remove the road blocks; real and imagined. Get this awesome machine. Whatever you do for the rest of your life...get this bike. My unsolicited two cents.

Ignore this member   
ZXedOUT

Novice Class
posted March 27, 2012 12:48 PM        
Yup! Will do soon Black or blue for me. Brocks street meg full!
Philippians 4:13

Ignore this member   
CraZX14

Expert Class
posted March 27, 2012 02:57 PM        
Amen, Montana. Lovin' my SE too....still trying to decide on exhaust. Anyone seen the green anodized CT?

http://www.nicecycle.com/Kawasaki-ZX14-Exhaust-p/395123.htm

Ignore this member   
LeoVinceZX14

Expert Class
Thankfully...its paid for...
posted March 27, 2012 06:58 PM        
Sold my car..

ZX14Montana:

I have been living through all you guys who have your 14R's for months now. Sold my car and just stockpiling the rest of the cash to get it done later this summer. Each person decides what is really important to them and acts accordingly. Btw, saw and sat on the green SE in Daytona a couple weeks ago and decided that's the color for me as well. Play that...music bro.

Enjoy,

Leo
BMC filter
Leo Vince 4-2-1 w/ carbon can
Sato frame sliders
Supersprox 42T
Cox radiator guard
DID 530 X-ring chain.

Ignore this member   
ZXedOUT

Novice Class
posted March 29, 2012 05:55 AM        
It's been a transition for me in colors..so far I've only seen a blue one in person. Went from wanting black to blue and now today I feel the green SE is growing on me. Kinda prefer it with black wheels though but that may change if and when I see one in person. Yup! Stockpilling cash for summer too.
Philippians 4:13

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Get one-find a way-2012 ZX14R NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.29714608192444 seconds processing time