HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Any pics of Corbin green saddlebags for 2012 14r? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Rob7R

Expert Class
More balls than brains.
posted April 01, 2012 12:08 AM        
Hold up a second, they make a red 14r? I haven't seen one in red yet.
Current bike- 07 ZX14 black with D&D cans, PC3, 43t rear sprocket, 6 inch extensions, roaring toys lowering links. Muzzy Bonneville Pro, TRE Velocity stacks, Puig DB windscreen, Sargent seat, Heli-risers, and throttlemeisters.

Ignore this member   
Quarter Pounder

Pro
with Cheese
posted April 01, 2012 09:39 AM        
quote:
quote:
Have been trying to find a suitable pic of Corbin's new saddlebags to match the 2012 14r in green SE. Saw the red and blue...but not a good pic of the green ones installed..

Does anyone have or know where I can download a few?

ninja

You want bags on a 14? Save yourself some time and get a Connie. Really, it will suit your needs much better.

not necessarily. I've ridden a C14 and it's a huge, cumbersome bike with a lot of weight up high. My 14 is set up for sport touring with the full monty engine, less weight and comfortable and hard luggage (top box for now).

Not sure why some think the only thing this bike is good for is drag racing. It makes a hell of a sport touring bike. And yes, I've already drug mine down the 1320 and now it pulls touring duty.

Open mindedness...it's a good thing...try it sometime.
1.53 60'

Ignore this member   
Vertigo99

Novice Class
posted April 01, 2012 02:20 PM        Edited By: Vertigo99 on 1 Apr 2012 22:22
quote:

not necessarily. I've ridden a C14 and it's a huge, cumbersome bike with a lot of weight up high. My 14 is set up for sport touring with the full monty engine, less weight and comfortable and hard luggage (top box for now).

Not sure why some think the only thing this bike is good for is drag racing. It makes a hell of a sport touring bike. And yes, I've already drug mine down the 1320 and now it pulls touring duty.

I know what you're saying, horses for courses and all that. But the 14 was made to go fast, seems a shame to defeat the primary purpose of the bike with bloody great bags on it. For the record, I don't drag mine either, but take weekend trips with a tail bag strapped to the back seat. That's my idea of sport touring.

Ignore this member   
Lucky14

Pro
posted April 01, 2012 02:42 PM        Edited By: Lucky14 on 1 Apr 2012 22:44
quote:

I agree, but it's either/or, not both. If memory serves, you didn't just put bags on your drag bike, which this guy seems to be doing.

At this point, I don't believe anything GUILEwingMann has to say.
On top of that, he slammed smokinZX14 for posting about being in the hospital.
He also asks for advice and then disregards everything we have to say.
He's a troll, pure and simple.

It's way deeper than putting bags on a 14.

Ignore this member   
ryn0cer0s

Expert Class
Rider for Life
posted April 01, 2012 02:52 PM        
Would it not be interesting to see a ZX14r sporting saddlebags and a tail bag best a Busa on the track?
PCV, SpeedoHealer, lowered

"Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

Ignore this member   
Goldwingmann

Expert Class
posted April 01, 2012 03:04 PM        
Flexibility is the name of the game, why would a guy who rides a motorcycle want a bunch of junk strapped on his back?

Have a wing, and C-14 now, great Corbin bags still let you ride 186 mph...how much faster do you need to go....duh?

Some people have NO imagination....or flexibility....

As Clint Eastwood says.... " A man has to know his limitations."

Ignore this member   
GREYHOUNDMOSES

Expert Class
posted April 01, 2012 03:27 PM        
quote:
Some people have NO imagination...

Nobody is going to accuse you of that!

Ignore this member   
Rob7R

Expert Class
More balls than brains.
posted April 01, 2012 04:07 PM        
LOL Greyhound.

I haven't dragged my bike yet either, but it does have some drag racing style mods. Granted they were all done before I bought the bike. I do however, have a set of soft bags that I can throw on the back, and I intend to get some use out of them this summer. I can do 120 and they don't move at all. That's good enough for me.
Current bike- 07 ZX14 black with D&D cans, PC3, 43t rear sprocket, 6 inch extensions, roaring toys lowering links. Muzzy Bonneville Pro, TRE Velocity stacks, Puig DB windscreen, Sargent seat, Heli-risers, and throttlemeisters.

Ignore this member   
Lucky14

Pro
posted April 01, 2012 04:57 PM        
quote:
quote:
Some people have NO imagination...

Nobody is going to accuse you of that!

Now THAT's FUNNY!!!!

Ignore this member   
lawlist

Parking Attendant
posted July 04, 2012 08:30 PM        

Ignore this member     
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Any pics of Corbin green saddlebags for 2012 14r? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
1.01829814911 seconds processing time