HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: (ZX14R) Brocked all the way out! What do you think it would run? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
entropy

posted February 25, 2012 04:41 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
8;15-8:25 with good weather.

I believe the same as above, GOOOOD air, Good lit weight rider,brocked out max

with 220 MAX hp, you gotta be fukkin kidding me LOLOLOLOLO

I bet money that you that you said the same thing about my ZX14R before i ran 8.52 ... Busa owners are way smarter than us and have ESP .....

"Busa owners..."

hahahahahahahahahahaha
I spent 9 years w/my ZX12 developing/building/riding the fastest NA Kawasaki ever (LSR).

Also ran it to 8.79 on a shitty 60 with my 6'3" 230# ass in the seat.

"Busa owner" now?
yes bc Busas have way more potential when built.

The Zx14R is an awesome streetbike, without question the fastest streetbike ever, but come on smokin, don't tell me you'll be running 8:15's anytime soon @ 220hp.

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted February 25, 2012 06:15 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
8;15-8:25 with good weather.

I believe the same as above, GOOOOD air, Good lit weight rider,brocked out max

with 220 MAX hp, you gotta be fukkin kidding me LOLOLOLOLO

I bet money that you that you said the same thing about my ZX14R before i ran 8.52 ... Busa owners are way smarter than us and have ESP .....

"Busa owners..."

hahahahahahahahahahaha
I spent 9 years w/my ZX12 developing/building/riding the fastest NA Kawasaki ever (LSR).

Also ran it to 8.79 on a shitty 60 with my 6'3" 230# ass in the seat.

"Busa owner" now?
yes bc Busas have way more potential when built.

The Zx14R is an awesome streetbike, without question the fastest streetbike ever, but come on smokin, don't tell me you'll be running 8:15's anytime soon @ 220hp.

You are a moderator here in the zx14 zone, so act like one please and stop bashing a bike you know nothing about .. I can tell you i don't have ESP so i can't say it will run 8.15 and i never said it would either.. .. But i can tell you my bike will run in the 8.40s with very few mods .. Is it so hard to believe that a stripped down bike with all the mods with race fuel setting at 70 inches with a tiny pro jocky will go 8.15 ?.. Like i said i don't have ESP but i do feel the bike will go 2 tenths faster than i'm going now .. You can take that to the bank ..

Ignore this member   
entropy

posted February 25, 2012 07:19 PM        Edited By: entropy on 26 Feb 2012 03:20
Come on Smokin...
I said: "The Zx14R is an awesome streetbike, without question the fastest streetbike ever...

you said: "stop bashing a bike you know nothing about"

Bashing?

8.50's on a stock motored bike, very few chassis mods is awesome. 8.40's certaily possible.
But do you know of ANY 220hp bike running 8.15-8.25?

I love that Kawasaki stepped up to the plate and put BMW, gen2 Busa, gen214's on the bench.
I like following your and others successes at 1/4mi, it's why i come onto the 14 forum (i am not a mod here)

Mostly I would REALLY love to see a stock 14R run 200 in the mile, big disappointment none signed up for Texas..

What i don't like is hype, reminds me of the Busa guys bashing the 12 way back when.

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted February 25, 2012 07:20 PM        
quote:

wee

are you kidding ..this is brock out ..7.20's

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted February 25, 2012 07:26 PM        
quote:
, big disappointment none signed up for Texas..

i find that hard to believe.. i guess the hype is legendary over the reality..

Ignore this member   
entropy

posted February 25, 2012 07:43 PM        
Upon reflection, i get it.

goodnight.

Ignore this member   
Famous1

Expert Class
posted February 25, 2012 07:48 PM        
220hp and 640lbs plugged into an et calculator is 8.20's....fwiw
  Ignore this member   
01smokes

Needs a job
posted February 25, 2012 08:10 PM        
quote:
quote:

wee

are you kidding ..this is brock out ..7.20's

It's gonna be one hell of a RST bike!!!

Email, artvgl@yahoo.com

Ignore this member   
quick6

Expert Class
posted February 25, 2012 08:55 PM        
does stock motor mean stock clutch also? because I could definately see teasley with a nice clutch set up and all the bolt on goodies breaking 7s on a stock motor.

Ignore this member   
BLK ICE

Pro
we'll leave the light on for u
posted February 25, 2012 09:29 PM        Edited By: BLK ICE on 26 Feb 2012 05:32
quote:
does stock motor mean stock clutch also? because I could definately see teasley with a nice clutch set up and all the bolt on goodies breaking 7s on a stock motor.

Brocks new ZX14R clutch kit; or whatever he wants to put in it.
Repersenting: BLACK ICE PERFORMANCE and NO QUARTER MOTORSPORTS
Nitrous and Tires Sponsored by: Custom Specialties Cycles
Dyno Tuned by: Garron of ADAMS PERFORMANCE. http://www.adamsperformance.net/
BlackIce Performance: Honor, Freedom, Love of Country!
(I am open to Sponsorship and Product Testing and Review. Contact BlackIce Performance at blackice_performance@yahoo.com) or BlackIce Perf on Facebook

Ignore this member   
joseph702

Zone Head
posted February 26, 2012 11:32 AM        
id deff say 8.3 all day long and any one who thinks slower needs a kick in the nutts, smoking did 8.5 . but i guess if it dont happen on a busa it dont happen at all right ?
  Ignore this member   
RICH CRAFT 1

Zone Head
posted February 26, 2012 11:40 AM        
quote:
Bike weight 490lbs

Rider weight 130lbs

total: 620lbs

this is what the pro-calculator says at 620 pounds @ 225 hp with ram air = 5.186 @ 136.86 and 8.166 @ 166.91. The problem with these numbers or, they are figured with a slick and wheelie bar. even at 72 inches, you probably wouldn't be able to make that up. Its calling for a 1.14 60 foot time. a realistic number would probably be about a 10th of a second slower, about a 1.24 60 foot time. so you could probably add a 10th of a second to the numbers above. again this is with a pro rider and with all possible bolt ons. And in good air.

But I'm afraid et numbers are fixed to start climbing. Here is the estimate of how much.

Own a good winter day with the STD altitude of zero. If a bike runs 5.50 @ 128.85 and 8.675 @ 157.13, on a summer day at about 95° the correction factor will be about 1.9 or about 3900 feet. Here is the estimate of what the same bike would run in that air 5.669 @ 125.20 and 8.928 @ 152.68. Or about a18 hp loss. again these are just computer estimates, but they're not for off.

Ken

Ignore this member   
dozerdogue

Novice Class
posted February 26, 2012 11:48 AM        
I could care les what the bike runs personally at the track with me on it as I'm like a damn parachute on it. It Is nice to know though that smokin has gone 8.50's and am sure he will better his times. That dude can ride his balls off. Either way on the streets it's such a joy to whack that throttle with the tc off and boil the meat. Also the comfort and handling is phenomenal for such a large bike. The brakes feel even better now to boot. It truly is an awesome bike the new 14r. Still u are right it will never beat a vmax anytime soon. Jk I like them both I have to I own them. They both get it done differently.
06' ZX-14 Sold
68' Nova SS 1165 HP Sold
07' SE Ultra Classic Sold
07' H-D Sprrtster Custom Sold
08' Street Glide 103hp 117/tq sold
08' Honda Goldwing
08' H-D 1200 Roadster 89rwhp Sold
09' Yamaha Vmax Race ECU
09' Kawasaki concours 14
09' H-D FXSTSSE3

Ignore this member   
dozerdogue

Novice Class
posted February 26, 2012 11:50 AM        Edited By: dozerdogue on 26 Feb 2012 20:00
Double post sorry.

06' ZX-14 Sold
68' Nova SS 1165 HP Sold
07' SE Ultra Classic Sold
07' H-D Sprrtster Custom Sold
08' Street Glide 103hp 117/tq sold
08' Honda Goldwing
08' H-D 1200 Roadster 89rwhp Sold
09' Yamaha Vmax Race ECU
09' Kawasaki concours 14
09' H-D FXSTSSE3

Ignore this member   
BLK ICE

Pro
we'll leave the light on for u
posted February 27, 2012 02:38 PM        
bump
Repersenting: BLACK ICE PERFORMANCE and NO QUARTER MOTORSPORTS
Nitrous and Tires Sponsored by: Custom Specialties Cycles
Dyno Tuned by: Garron of ADAMS PERFORMANCE. http://www.adamsperformance.net/
BlackIce Performance: Honor, Freedom, Love of Country!
(I am open to Sponsorship and Product Testing and Review. Contact BlackIce Performance at blackice_performance@yahoo.com) or BlackIce Perf on Facebook

Ignore this member   
COOTER

Novice Class
posted February 28, 2012 01:15 AM        
Sealevel =1/8= 5.20 1/4=8.23 What altitude?
  Ignore this member   
dbeadling

Zone Head
posted February 28, 2012 06:13 AM        
dozer...I had a new 85 vmax and it was a blast back then.hit the gas at 40mph in first gear and it felt like nothing else with v boost...I miss the old days but todays bikes are so much better.the new vmax must be fun to ride and thats what its all about in the long run
  Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted July 03, 2012 04:45 PM        Edited By: smokinZX14 on 4 Jul 2012 00:46
I had to bump this thread .. Ok now you guys have seen this bike run 8.47 on pump gas in the heat ( 91 deg ) .. What is going to be your guess when a good fall cold front moves in , say 50s to 60s Deg day with a north wind helping the bike down the track ? I'm pretty sure it will drop a tenth or damn close ... 8.37 ? I don't see 8.20s without an act of God , but i have been wrong before ..

Post your guess ... Closest to the number get to make a pass on my bike , only draw back is if you crash you own it ... Oh and i don't take checks , cash only ..

Ignore this member   
smokinstorm

Zone Head
Old Drag Racer
posted July 03, 2012 04:55 PM        
quote:
I had to bump this thread .. Ok now you guys have seen this bike run 8.47 on pump gas in the heat ( 91 deg ) .. What is going to be your guess when a good fall cold front moves in , say 50s to 60s Deg day with a north wind helping the bike down the track ? I'm pretty sure it will drop a tenth or damn close ... 8.37 ? I don't see 8.20s without an act of God , but i have been wrong before ..

Post your guess ... Closest to the number get to make a pass on my bike , only draw back is if you crash you own it ... Oh and i don't take checks , cash only ..

Is getting you to Atco this Fall/Winter an act of God??? That's what it's going to take to run those 8.20's IMO. We might try something like that just to see what -3000 DA actually does in the real world, not the world of computer simulations.
2001 GSXR 1000
Looking for a 1985 GS1150E

Ignore this member   
SteddyTeddy

Pro
posted July 04, 2012 05:37 AM        
  Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted July 04, 2012 06:01 AM        
I think 8.348 at 163.65
  Ignore this member   
Master

Expert Class
If it ain't fast it aint me
posted July 05, 2012 07:22 AM        
I think at that long of a wheel base you'lll lose to much hp with that long ass chain.
The best it ran so far is the 8.47 posted on here you would think that after all the big shoot guys got there hands on one that someone would have posted a better time on one than HTP did on tha genII busa. Belive me the bike Brock has is already all brocked out. And he couldn't get it to go faster than the 8.47 posted here. And guess what he lives up north. Please stop acting like 220hp is allot . 1397's have been making that for years.
You should listen to entropy and just switch to a busa if you really want to go fast.

Ignore this member   
Famous1

Expert Class
posted July 05, 2012 10:29 AM        
quote:
I think at that long of a wheel base you'lll lose to much hp with that long ass chain.
The best it ran so far is the 8.47 posted on here you would think that after all the big shoot guys got there hands on one that someone would have posted a better time on one than HTP did on tha genII busa. Belive me the bike Brock has is already all brocked out. And he couldn't get it to go faster than the 8.47 posted here. And guess what he lives up north. Please stop acting like 220hp is allot . 1397's have been making that for years.
You should listen to entropy and just switch to a busa if you really want to go fast.

Stop acting like 220 is a lot...he he...
8.30's. Easy.... With a warranty..

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted July 05, 2012 03:38 PM        Edited By: smokinZX14 on 5 Jul 2012 23:52
quote:
That post you made makes you look, well just stupid .. You know Brocks bike is stock wheel base right ? and it has been 8.80 with a 161 pound non pro rider right ? . You think a stock wheel base Brocked out bike is going to beat a bike at 65 inch wheel base ZX14R with the same Brock mods ? .. Brock leaves his new bikes at stock wheel base for testing .. Just like he did with his Gen 2 busa and his Gen 1 ZX14 ..

Now lets move on the that Gen 2 busa that you lick nuts on everytime you post .. Where is the bike ? Where is the video of the bike ? .Where did it do this ? Who rode the Bike ? What was the DA ?. We know it weighted under 480 pounds and it was 66 inches long ...And we know it was tunned by HTP on race fuel from the post on psychobike .. What we don't know and will never know if the motor was really stock .. You have no way to prove it .. The bike is nowhere to be found , it just left the SCENE like a puff of smoke .. People in the know say it had head work and cams and other tricks ..

Now look at my bike ... Not 480 pounds , more like 520 pounds , no pro Jocky , Shell 89 pump gas .. Stock wheels , stock air filter , And it runs within a half of tenth of that Busa in 90 Deg temps in a DA of 2100+ feet ... I have Video , i have time tickets and i have people that saw it happen .. I can prove to anyone the motor is untouched inside .. You can't say the same about that Busa ... I'll put up 10k cash that my motor is untouched , you want to step up and take that bet Master ?

Now this 1397 making 220 HP .. Sure it will with big compression , big cams and ported head and tunned on race fuel and two batterys to start it ..We all know that so why do you keep nut swinging on that 1397 motor ? We are talking about a stock motor bike with a stock factory motor not some Carpender built motor .. Hell man if a 1397 built pro motor didn't make more than the new ZX14R i would find a new engine builder fast !

Last thing Master , Bring your Gen 2 Busa with a stock untouched motor on pump gas , stock wheels , stock air box .. Lets see if you can run a 8.47 on a stock motored Gen 2 busa.. Be ready to do a tear down to prove it's a completely untouched factory motor not a 1397 or 1441 motor ..No head work, no cams , no head milling .. Just as it left the factory in Japan ..

Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted July 05, 2012 05:02 PM        
quote:

Once again you just made no sense at all, and I like Busa's.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: (ZX14R) Brocked all the way out! What do you think it would run? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22431898117065 seconds processing time