HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: 14R dyno chart... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
kaw now

Expert Class
posted October 15, 2011 10:22 AM        
14R dyno chart...

This could be Kaw's subtle way of showing the new power curve. I hope I don't violate any rules by lifting image from Kaw's video.

Anyway we can if we assume the curve is accurate that 11K is the cut out that the power looks fat like maybe 150 from 6K on or something to that effect but at least a steep climb at around like Ricky said from around 4K. Looks like all power and no high rpm drop off. Mobile app so pic is sideways.

Ignore this member   
kneedragon1962

Novice Class
posted October 15, 2011 07:45 PM        Edited By: kneedragon1962 on 16 Oct 2011 10:53
Too subtle for me. All that shows is the low power mode graph. Go read up on the electronics package on the '11 ZX10R. The 14R gets the same package.

[edit] Looking and thinking. That blue curve is pretty fat low down. Whether that is an accurate representation of the power curve or something the marketing department drew up freehand is debatable. It might be right. I hope so.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: 14R dyno chart... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.23147702217102 seconds processing time