HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Im a hotrodder at heart!!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Rajun Cajun

Expert Class
posted October 13, 2011 10:26 PM        
Im a hotrodder at heart!!!!!

I believe in puttin the biggest, strongest motor in the smallest, lightest vehicle possible! Is the 2012 ZX-14R lighter(wet) than my 2006 ZX14(wet)?

I would love to have the lighter wheels and the larger, more powerful engine on my bike if mine is lighter!

WHAT SAY YE???

Ignore this member   
Rajun Cajun

Expert Class
posted October 14, 2011 03:18 AM        
Can someone find out if the 2012 engine and wiring harness are a direct fit/swap into the 06 frame?

If yes, how much for the parts in question and how much would it cost to help the person in stalling it?

Ignore this member   
Rajun Cajun

Expert Class
posted October 14, 2011 12:23 PM        
With all the views of this tread, you all are horse power nuts and I know it! You all change weight, programming and other tricks to make more power!

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Im a hotrodder at heart!!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.44424200057983 seconds processing time