HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Progressive TPS Problem NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
dakota9498

Pro
posted February 06, 2011 04:01 PM        
Progressive TPS Problem

So I wired my progressive controller in and everything seems to be working, it is reading my rpm and my tps.

The problem comes in when I decided to reload my map and reset my tps. At WOT it is only reading 98-99% and I couldn't get it to read 100%. On a hunch I unplugged the wire that goes to the progressive for the tps WOT and it immediately had 100%. I have the wire tapped in close to the ecu for the tps, should I try it closer?

Has anyone had this problem and how was it solved? Any help would be great. Thanks.

Justin

Ignore this member   
dakota9498

Pro
posted February 06, 2011 04:15 PM        
So, new addition. The first time that I tried it the nitrous wasn't armed, I tried it again with power to the progressive and it reads 100%.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Progressive TPS Problem NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.643540143967 seconds processing time