HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Found a 1977 Kawasaki original KZ1000 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Big_T112

Pro
posted November 25, 2010 06:40 AM        
Found a 1977 Kawasaki original KZ1000

A guy at works father owned it. it is all original except for the aftermarket backrest and rack (which bolts on). And someone put a set of LTD mags on it during it's life (16" inch rear, but he still has the factory spoked wheels. It has 29K on it and the factory exhaust and airbox. It's not super clean but has been kept inside. It has all of the factory bars, mirriors and blinkers still on it. Is the redish orange with gold stripes. It will need the carbs cleaned and a battery. He want's $1500 for it? deal or no deal? It's just a standard model.

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted November 25, 2010 06:45 AM        
I don't think so

wee

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted November 25, 2010 07:27 AM        
deal only to the eyes of the beholder

Ignore this member   
Big_T112

Pro
posted November 25, 2010 07:47 AM        
Yea kind of what I was thinking. I grew up in the era of those bikes so I think I was a little taken back in time because I remember seeing them on the dealership floors. It would just pile up in the garage and I would have to end up cleaning the carbs every year. I already have enough bikes with dead batterys and need to be ridden. looked cool though and brought back some memories.
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Found a 1977 Kawasaki original KZ1000 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.25198006629944 seconds processing time