HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: 2011 ZX-10R HP #'s!!! HERE THEY ARE..... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted November 14, 2010 08:46 AM        
Where all of a sudden is a new zx 10 17,000? did I miss something. first of all who walks in and pays retail for a new bike anyway? lot of bashing going on before there's really any facts to base off of. who know's the race ecu might be no more then a pwr commander and seems no one has trouble buying one of those for a 14 or plenty of other bikes. a new 14 is what 13,500 going off of retail then 350 pwr comander and 1200 for brocks cheap pipe is what 15,050. just don't get he bashing of the 10 untill there's hard facts.
  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted November 14, 2010 11:49 AM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 14 Nov 2010 18:54
17 = bike+ full system, race ecu, mapping + tax - Most likely a reasonable estimate - my guess within 10% of what it will cost unless someone finds a secret free hack

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted November 14, 2010 12:53 PM        
sounds like a full system won't be needed even though exhaust companys might promote it that way, the header is ti and looks pretty free flowing already. I just think everyone is jumping the gun on this bike already.
  Ignore this member   
FastestBusaAround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted November 14, 2010 04:12 PM        
quote:
17 = bike+ full system, race ecu, mapping + tax - Most likely a reasonable estimate - my guess within 10% of what it will cost unless someone finds a secret free hack

Hacking or re-flashing the ECU would probably also void warranty. It does in GM cars/trucks etc...and there's plenty of documentation around to prove it.

These days, most auto manufacturers have built in re-flash detection, and dynamic peak power values are recorded as well, which can be played back at will by the dealers.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
WRECKSHOP

Expert Class
posted November 14, 2010 06:22 PM        
SHUT the fuck up FISH. Your a HATER !!!!
  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted November 14, 2010 07:29 PM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 15 Nov 2010 06:25
quote:
SHUT the fuck up FISH. Your a HATER !!!!

watch your punk ass - look - you might want to lick kawasaki's balls even when they screw over America and give Europe the good bikes - personally I'd rather say "no thanks" than have to live with that - but to each his own Lol!

WRECKSHOP

Expert Class
posted November 16, 2010 10:38 AM        
Haha...I got you !!!! LOL.....We will have to wait and see what we actually get and then we can make our remarks and references about this motorcycle. Everything else is speculation and hearsay !!!! Put it like this: If its a horrible motorcycle then Kawasaki will hear about it and it definately will affect their future sales worldwide. But knowing Kawasaki it's gonna be buzzer beater. The history of Kawasaki Motorcycles is a footprint that is World Reknowned and their Motors/Engines are always top-notch. Just my .2 cents
  Ignore this member   
Ricksgsxr

Zone Head
posted November 16, 2010 10:53 AM        
Yeah will and see but so far I have a hunch the ZX-10 may end up like the ZX-12 a great bike, bad press and sat in dealerships with crap resale pricing
  Ignore this member   
TedG

posted November 16, 2010 12:51 PM        
I won't be surprised when the magazines get their bikes to dyno and the things red line where they were designed to, and make as much or more HP than the BMW.

Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted November 16, 2010 01:53 PM        
quote:
Yeah will and see but so far I have a hunch the ZX-10 may end up like the ZX-12 a great bike, bad press and sat in dealerships with crap resale pricing

Sounds likely

Famous1

Expert Class
posted November 16, 2010 02:35 PM        
quote:
quote:

Sounds likely

naw..... spec sheet reads to well for that... and people are looking for a bmw fighter....
the full power euro version will be a hit for sure....

Ignore this member   
TNCHIP

Expert Class
posted November 16, 2010 04:08 PM        
The euro version would be a hit here too, wish it was being sold here.

I'm tired of the Euro boys getting more powerful bikes than us ,Honda, Yamaha , and
Kaw have all cut the ponies for us.And as long as I'm complaining why not offer us
some of the nice color choices too.

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted November 16, 2010 06:26 PM        
Since when did the USA become the dumping ground for 2nd class products? That's what gets me steamed.

WARBIRD

Needs a job
posted November 17, 2010 04:21 PM        
Pat Clark Racing......................looks like the 10R has loads of potential...........

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2010/Nov/101117kawdyno.htm

Ignore this member   
TNCHIP

Expert Class
posted November 17, 2010 04:38 PM        
Dont get steamed Fish,Beemer is back and the 2011 price will be $13950.00

The S1000RR is an incredible bike, I dont understand why it seems to get under so
many peoples skin that BMW has a great bike.I've owned several models from every
Japanese brand and this was my first Beemer. It is a great deal if you look at the build quality and HP for the money.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: 2011 ZX-10R HP #\'s!!! HERE THEY ARE..... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.640110015869 seconds processing time