HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: installed new map NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
JR

Expert Class
drag racing
posted August 12, 2009 07:38 PM        
installed new map

wow i installed a new map i down loaded to my freinds bike he has a 07 flys removed with a full muzzy and some pro volocity stacks. he had the track brock map in his power commader with flys in with air filter removed that map had his bike running okay but not a 100 percent he bought it like dat. we switch the map i down loaded something simple full muzzy, stock air filter, flys removed wow!!!!!!!!! the bike woke up big time what a difference. toke it to the track but couldnt get a clean pass. his vortec sprockets 44 and and 42 got chiped its missing teeth both of them weird right? IM GONNA HAVE TO SWICHT to a brock with the power commander in less i could run a power commader with a two brother full exhaust. but his bike runs so clean now and strong. if any one has a better map he could use please send to dannycastro68@hotmail .com 07 flys removed, pro stacks , knn filter and full muzzy
sliders, full 2brother exhaust.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit JR's homepage. 
MJ

Zone Head
posted August 13, 2009 02:50 AM        
Aluminum sprockets suck for the street from my and friends experiences. I won't use them.
  Ignore this member   
JR

Expert Class
drag racing
posted August 13, 2009 08:06 AM        
wow i didnt know vortec were so cheap i might give them a call see what they say. inless the chain was lose and caused it to chip . we really dont street ride no more once a blue mostly track now
sliders, full 2brother exhaust.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit JR's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: installed new map NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.689170122147 seconds processing time