HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Indy MotoGP '09 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
heraser

Expert Class
Tall Blue 14
posted August 10, 2009 09:27 PM        
Indy MotoGP '09

Just got my tickets for Indy Penthouse B. Anyone else going?

Ignore this member    Click here to visit heraser's homepage. 
gsxrassassin

Expert Class
posted August 12, 2009 01:57 PM        
Yup, Gen admission. Went last year and can't wait to go this year!! But what's up with Stoner?

GSXR

Ignore this member   
Acat

Novice Class
posted August 12, 2009 02:00 PM        
Oh Yaaaa!
  Ignore this member   
Tool Man

Needs a job
posted August 12, 2009 05:54 PM        

MotoGP website:
CASEY STONER, Ducati Marlboro Team (3rd in the championship on 150 points)
“After five extremely difficult races due to my health, I returned to Australia to visit the sports doctors who have looked after me for many years. We have taken the difficult decision not to contest the next three rounds of the championship, to allow my body time to recover from the recent stress. The doctors believe that during the Barcelona race I was suffering from a virus, and, that I subsequently pushed my body too hard, leading to problems that have caused my fatigue since then. The doctors are continuing with many tests to try to understand these problems and make sure it does not happen again. I have spoken with Ducati and thank them for their understanding at this time. I feel very sorry for the factory, my team, my sponsors and the fans and I am also disappointed because the bike in the last races has been very competitive. I will be doing everything possible to come back at full strength for Portugal.

Ignore this member   
heraser

Expert Class
Tall Blue 14
posted August 12, 2009 09:52 PM        
ouch!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit heraser's homepage. 
07zx14blk

Expert Class
ZX6R, ZX9R,ZX12R,ZX14
posted August 13, 2009 08:22 AM        
It is a rather long drive from Canada but I will be there, with some buddies got my box tickets last week… My wife was going to go with us but she now has a conflict so I have an extra ticket if anyone is looking for one.

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted August 13, 2009 08:24 AM        
quote:

MotoGP website:
CASEY STONER, Ducati Marlboro Team (3rd in the championship on 150 points)
“After five extremely difficult races due to my health, I returned to Australia to visit the sports doctors who have looked after me for many years. We have taken the difficult decision not to contest the next three rounds of the championship, to allow my body time to recover from the recent stress. The doctors believe that during the Barcelona race I was suffering from a virus, and, that I subsequently pushed my body too hard, leading to problems that have caused my fatigue since then. The doctors are continuing with many tests to try to understand these problems and make sure it does not happen again. I have spoken with Ducati and thank them for their understanding at this time. I feel very sorry for the factory, my team, my sponsors and the fans and I am also disappointed because the bike in the last races has been very competitive. I will be doing everything possible to come back at full strength for Portugal.

I wonder what is the real story behind this? I mean, we are talking millions$$ here...

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Indy MotoGP \'09 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.605009794235 seconds processing time