HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Got my 5th win of the year, but good buddy crashed NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted July 19, 2009 07:44 AM        
Got my 5th win of the year, but good buddy crashed

Well I got my 5th win of the year, but it did not really matter as a good friend went down right in the traps at 121. he was running his 08 Busa in the 10.90 class and was in the semi's when he hit the front brake and washed the front out. he got some pretty bad rash and a hand that's broke in two places. I've never seen a helmet ground down all the way around as his either. he's very lucky he got up and walked away and even won the rd. i did go a 9.504 on the 9.50 for the win.

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted July 19, 2009 07:47 AM        
Congrats on the win, glad your buddy is ok.
  Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted July 19, 2009 08:52 AM        
You have won some good money , i'd be thinking BST wheels !!!! Nice going Bently ..

Ignore this member   
LAB3

Needs a job
posted July 19, 2009 10:03 AM        
Way to go Bently, BST wheels are cool looking and light but after seeing Shane's tire
spin the rear wheel not sure about them for a Drag Racer. Glad your friend is OK.

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted July 19, 2009 10:10 AM        
quote:
Way to go Bently, BST wheels are cool looking and light but after seeing Shane's tire
spin the rear wheel not sure about them for a Drag Racer. Glad your friend is OK.

That can be addressed without too much trouble, per Brock. I just haven't felt like pulling the tire yet. The wider wheels come with an anti-slip coating already. And the bike is 60 footing fine anyway.

Sorry for the threadjack...

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Got my 5th win of the year, but good buddy crashed NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.502223014832 seconds processing time