HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Bike Week 2009 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
nydhags

Expert Class
posted March 12, 2009 11:44 AM        
quote:
nydhags that pic with the "dancer". What's up, was there a sign up sheet? :0

The promoter had some models/dancers all over the place, there was a sign up for the wet T-shirt contest, but after the 1st contestant (more gut than bust) I remembered I left my key in my bike and went outside.From what I heard I didn't miss much except for this one girl that made it clap.

Ignore this member   
neonnoodle

Parking Attendant
n/a
posted March 13, 2009 02:32 PM        
last week end was great

The last week end Saturday the weather was great and did the famouse loop and headed back to Deltona from Ormand on 95 then got off thru 11 to Deland. Hwy 11 was empty and had a chance to open it up riding with two "Busas" reaching speeds of 155 + It was great Im glad you enjoyed your week.

Ignore this member      
bigdtd

Needs a job
Interceptors
posted March 14, 2009 07:01 AM        
it is always a good time riding over there, especially with the beautiful weather(like today). welcome to the board lots of good folks here.
2006 Black ZX-14,6 inches over,16/42, flies out,BMC Street Filter,Brock's Street Meg,Brock's Radial Mount Strap,PClll with Race map,Dynojet LCD w/Techmount, ZX-14 fender eliminator,Pilot Power2CTs,Speedohealer,Pazzo Levers,Cox Radiator Guard, Garmin Nuvi 265WT

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Bike Week 2009 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20592498779297 seconds processing time