HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Dynojet Wideband 2 Disappointment NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Silver08

Expert Class
posted March 01, 2009 01:56 PM        
Bill, or anyone else, does the dynojet WB1, connected to the LCD100 read only in lambda, or can you configure it to read in A/F

Ignore this member   
gilberjj

Needs a job
Friend of Fast
posted January 30, 2011 05:04 PM        
Shane, I was told by dynojet that the Wideband Commander 2 WILL communicate with the pc5, and it will also work as an autotune. From what I was told by the tech, you need a Can cable, and a Can block off or something like that.... i wrote down the part numbers. I'll get back to you....

However, if I remember correctly, you already have the lcd...

So, if you bought the
Pc5
autotune
and hooked it up to your lcd

you could log, autotune, AND view real time a/f, injector duty cycle, tps, etc...

The only reason I don't go that route is because I hate the look of the lcd screen on a bike. But it's pretty cool cause it allows data logging. I'll be purchasing the Wideband Commander 2 which will allow me to enable the autotune function on the pc5, plug I'll be able to view real time a/f ratio. That will be really important for my turbo build with e85.

Ignore this member   
gilberjj

Needs a job
Friend of Fast
posted January 30, 2011 05:10 PM        
Luckily, I saved the part numbers in a word document as I was talking to the tech at Dynojet

To use wideband commander 2 as autotune with pcv

$289 White digital gauge sideband commander 2 Part number 157007
$6 Cam termination plug (reverts signal back to power commander) Part number 76423025
$20 Can cable (communicates to the pcv) Part number 76950143

Ignore this member   
Ozonkiller

Expert Class
posted January 30, 2011 10:09 PM        Edited By: Ozonkiller on 31 Jan 2011 05:11
I hope this link is still good

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/resources/FM_WB_Shootout.pdf

My LC1 has worked lawlessly. When ever I here of anyone having an issue it's always rectified with correcting a grounding issue, myself included.

Ignore this member   
watthecu

Zone Head
PissingContestHere
posted January 31, 2011 11:53 AM        
http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/video/moto_0004/sniffer_content.html

Ex leak = Lean
Overrich = Lean

Shebang is that a nice unit. Spark miss samples. Find more A/F samples hit a number. My dick is hard! Someone take a sample.

Ignore this member   
gilberjj

Needs a job
Friend of Fast
posted January 31, 2011 01:28 PM        
Ok, I spoke with dynojet again today, and confirmed that the wideband commander TWO (not the original) will work as an autotuner.
  Ignore this member   
dakota9498

Pro
posted January 31, 2011 01:29 PM        
If its stats and performance isn't any better than the one in the test posted above, I think that I will jsut go with one from Innovate.

Ignore this member   
gilberjj

Needs a job
Friend of Fast
posted February 02, 2011 12:10 AM        
quote:
If its stats and performance isn't any better than the one in the test posted above, I think that I will jsut go with one from Innovate.

I would hope that with each new version, dynojet improves it's product.

I just purchased the Wideband commander 2 with the LCD screen. With the pcv, I will have autotuning, and logging of boost, a/f ratio, injector duty cycle, and a couple other functions.

Ignore this member   
dakota9498

Pro
posted February 02, 2011 09:05 AM        
Cool, keep us updated, I am curious to see the results. A data logger of some sort will be on my list in the near future.

Ignore this member   
gilberjj

Needs a job
Friend of Fast
posted February 02, 2011 03:18 PM        
quote:
Cool, keep us updated, I am curious to see the results. A data logger of some sort will be on my list in the near future.

Now that I think of it, my friend has an innovate lm1 logger. I can at least compare to see if they read the same.

Ignore this member   
zixxer14

Pro
Damn that was Quick
posted February 04, 2011 10:56 AM        
Bruno you need to chill.Your english sucks, get over it. He's only fucking with you. See smiley above.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zixxer14's homepage. 
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Dynojet Wideband 2 Disappointment NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.635627031326 seconds processing time