HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Brock! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
kimski2001

Expert Class
posted December 11, 2008 01:19 AM        
Brock!

Just my opinion,but it seems like the 14 is taking a backseat to the busa.(Brock)whats up with that?I know you're a busy man and all,but making the new Tiwinder for the busa only?(RIGHT NOW) and no write up for the 08 09 zx14(good or bad we all wanna know!)You have alot of loyal fans with the 14,so dont put us down!

Ignore this member   
smokinzx14

Needs a life
posted December 11, 2008 01:32 AM        
quote:
Just my opinion,but it seems like the 14 is taking a backseat to the busa.(Brock)whats up with that?I know you're a busy man and all,but making the new Tiwinder for the busa only?(RIGHT NOW) and no write up for the 08 09 zx14(good or bad we all wanna know!)You have alot of loyal fans with the 14,so dont put us down!
Brock is busy testing new go fast goodies for the zx14 ... I have seen some of the testing on his very own zx14 ... I can't tell you what he is up to because i was asked to keep it under my hat till testing was done, but i will say this much >> It's FAST ... Trust me this Man is working around the clock ... From what i understand Brock is going to make a TI Sidewinder for the zx14 ... With any luck i'll get my hands on one and get to do some testing ....

Smokin ....

Ignore this member   
KawaBonzai

Zone Head
Leader of the Back.
posted December 11, 2008 01:55 AM        
It's a known fact, Brock makes his money (majority) off the Busa market segment. It's been that way since day one. the ZX-14 will always play second fiddle in his shop.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit KawaBonzai's homepage. 
Red1

Expert Class
posted December 11, 2008 02:01 AM        
There is a larger market for the Busa than the ZX14 without a doubt, but as a loyal follower of Brock I can assure you he is not ignoring us. He has proven over the years his customer service is second to none and how many owners do you know that reply to their own e-mail personally, let alone call you personally. Brock is extremely busy and from my perspective is only interested in providing the best products to help us all go fast regardless of what brand of bike we ride. I for one would never ever questions Brock's loyalty or dedication to all of us , his work and his products speak for themselves.

I am a Brock's customer for life!!!

07 ZX14, PCIII, Brock's Shortmeg

Ignore this member   
oldkawboy

Needs a job
posted December 11, 2008 02:35 AM        
+1 for Brock and his services.

We are fortunate to have folks like him making our sport more enjoyable.......and fast!

Gotta agree with ya Red, I am a Brock customer for life too.

Dan

Ignore this member   
SteveWFL

posted December 11, 2008 03:49 AM        
quote:
+1 for Brock and his services.

We are fortunate to have folks like him making our sport more enjoyable.......and fast!

Gotta agree with ya Red, I am a Brock customer for life too.

Dan

+1

not only did I enjoy the Brock's product, but the customer care was over the top!
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
Silver08

Expert Class
posted December 11, 2008 06:31 AM        
TiWinder will be a while for the ZX14, if you want one anytime soon, better get a group of people to show some interest!!!!

Ignore this member   
1badvespa1400cc

Zone Head
power junkie
posted December 11, 2008 06:55 AM        
Hey lee when you're done with that TiWinder I will buy it off of you like I did the muzzy sidewinder.(lol)

Ignore this member   
smokinzx14

Needs a life
posted December 11, 2008 07:45 AM        Edited By: smokinzx14 on 11 Dec 2008 23:46
quote:
Hey lee when you're done with that TiWinder I will buy it off of you like I did the muzzy sidewinder.(lol)
lol IF i get one and DO get rid of it ( slim chance ) you will be first on my list ... lol...

Ignore this member   
bigdtd

Needs a job
Interceptors
posted December 11, 2008 08:31 AM        
brock's stuff is the best , the customer service rocks, can't wait to see that new pipe
2006 Black ZX-14,6 inches over,16/42, flies out,BMC Street Filter,Brock's Street Meg,Brock's Radial Mount Strap,PClll with Race map,Dynojet LCD w/Techmount, ZX-14 fender eliminator,Pilot Power2CTs,Speedohealer,Pazzo Levers,Cox Radiator Guard, Garmin Nuvi 265WT

Ignore this member   
flyboy

Pro
posted December 11, 2008 08:35 AM        Edited By: flyboy on 12 Dec 2008 01:26
To those looking for new Brock "go fast" products-- a joint venture with Flyboy Enterprises and Brock is in the works for the new and improved-

OD Green, one each, XS929 "Space" Model GPS Holder.

Used on the recent Space Shuttle to pinpoint the Earth, the "Space" model operates in 0 gravity and can withstand a 12+- G rating. If the Shuttle crashes, this GPS holder with it's quick release strap can easily be mounted on your wrist or leg to hold your GPS in place. Available for Christmas, this model sells for only $299 plus shipping. Guaranteed 10 hp increase or Brock will send you your money back less shipping, handling and research fees.

One fast red ZX-14,
Three World and four National Land Speed Records,
One faster red and white Cessna Turbo 210

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Flyboy's homepage. 
SteveWFL

posted December 11, 2008 08:41 AM        
quote:
To those looking for new Brock "go fast" products-- a joint venture with Flyboy Enterprises and Brock is in the works for the new and improved-

OD Green, one each, XS929 "Space" Model GPS Holder.

Used on the recent Space Shuttle to pinpoint the Earth, the "Space" model operates in 0 gravity and can withstand a 12+- G rating. If the Shuttle crashes, this GPS holder with it's quick release strap can easily be mounted on your wrist or leg to hold your GPS in place. Available for Christmas, this model sells for only $299 plus shipping. Guaranteed 10 hp increase.

we all need at least one of these, hopefully they'll be offered before Christmas!
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
bigdtd

Needs a job
Interceptors
posted December 11, 2008 08:53 AM        
happy landings!
2006 Black ZX-14,6 inches over,16/42, flies out,BMC Street Filter,Brock's Street Meg,Brock's Radial Mount Strap,PClll with Race map,Dynojet LCD w/Techmount, ZX-14 fender eliminator,Pilot Power2CTs,Speedohealer,Pazzo Levers,Cox Radiator Guard, Garmin Nuvi 265WT

Ignore this member   
KZScott

Needs a life
high on speed
posted December 11, 2008 09:19 AM        
the foam and zip ties really set it off
00 ZX-12R street turbo 1: 227.9 1.5: 234.1 Loring AFB
00 ZX-12R LSR turbo 1: 263.1 1.5: 266.5 Loring AFB Worlds fastest ZX-12R
CMG Racing RCC Turbos

Ignore this member   
87gtNOS

Zone Head
posted December 11, 2008 10:16 AM        
flyboy, my PCIII LCD was mounted exactly the same on my ZX14!! For the winter, my LCD is mounted with tie straps like that too, on my snowmobile!! LOL!!!!!

07 ZX14 - YEAH BABY! 03 ZX9R-traded in for the 14!!! June 07!
05 636-traded in for the 9 Sept 05

Ignore this member   
bawls

Needs a job
re-learning to ride
posted December 11, 2008 11:16 AM        
Those aren't pieces of foam... They're sponges lol. Ghetto Fabulous

Brockland Police Badge # 001

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Bawls's homepage. 
Brock

Sponsor
posted December 11, 2008 11:52 AM        
I am VERY SORRY Guys!

I am not ignoring the ZX-14 or the great guys here…I’m just completely swamped.

The 08 Busa vs. ZX-14 shootout took FOREVER and required the organization of dyno and track results which took the entire season. This delay was due to more obstacles than I have ever encountered, and very little had anything to do with the bikes. It’s my business, we are completely on fire and keeping up with the growth has been one of the biggest challenges I have had to tackle in my entire life. It’s great because it’s just like knowing I am winning a big race, but it’s also terrifying because of the realization that if I make a mistake, I could crash and throw it all away!!

We became the new exclusive US distributor of BST carbon fiber wheels for Japanese sportbikes and drag race applications. Talk about flattered! They came from South Africa to see little ole me and I returned the favor with an amazing trip to their state of the art manufacturing facility and wonderful country. I even spent the weekend in the African bush with a racer friend and one of the owners of BST. It was my first time out of the US (except for Canada). I will be doing a story on my trip for 2 Wheel Tuner also. The first bike to receive a set of BST’s….my favorite street bike and good friend ZX-14 Diary bike 1. I have made more passes and ridden it more than any other bike, so it was the logical choice to test the wheels.

I just wrote this for some of our new Brock’s Performance by BST literature……
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A message from Brock:

I could not believe the difference the first time I test drove my personal 2006 ZX-14 (from the Diaries, Part 1) after switching to BSTs to test at the track. I took off for the return road to scuff in my new tires and stopped after about 10 feet of movement to yell back to my crew in amazement, “I can FEEL these wheels already!” I’m not trying to be melodramatic (or a salesman,) but my big/heavy ZX-14 now feels more like a 1000 during street riding. Combine this with quicker acceleration, unmatched quality and craftsmanship, and a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty -- along with Brock’s Performance customer support and you have a combination second to none. You have my word that the ‘seat of the pants’ difference is unbelievable, and you will feel it instantly. I also promise that you will never look at your bike the same way again. The look and quality of these wheels will separate your ride from all others. I am passionate about my bikes and can’t quite put into words how much better I feel about any bike we place these wheels on, and I am seldom at a loss for words.

Carbon fiber production costs are skyrocketing all over the world. We hope to keep prices steady for 2009, but there is no guarantee. If you have been thinking about a set, now is the time to purchase to take advantage of our December sale and ceramic wheel bearing special. Contact BST@BrocksPerformance.com for more details and pricing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are also in the middle of completely renovating our warehouse and adding a state of the art inventory management system and web store.

We convicted my previous warehouse manager on two felony counts of theft along with two of his accomplices, won an AMA Dragbike SuperSport National Championship by winning 5 out of 6 races entered on our 2008 GSX-R1000 and created the most bad ass exhaust system I have ever conceived in the process……. I have been working on our Busa TiWinder system for almost a year. ( FYI: I am also working on a new full Ti street system (NOT a sidewinder...) for release in the springtime, but its top secret so shhhhhhhh!!!

It’s an exciting time at Brock’s Performance and for me personally, especially with the economy such a mess…my company is thriving and I feel truly blessed.
I hope to have more time soon (I had better or I will go nuts!) so please bear with me. At the moment, I go to work, lock my office door and don’t look up until it’s time to go home…where I work some more after briefly visiting with my family.

I’ll try to stay in touch more often now that the weather has slowed our bike world down a bit.

Brock
www.BrocksPerformance.com

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Brock's homepage. 
billeason

Zone Head
posted December 12, 2008 11:40 AM        
brock

quote:
I am VERY SORRY Guys!

I am not ignoring the ZX-14 or the great guys here…I’m just completely swamped.

The 08 Busa vs. ZX-14 shootout took FOREVER and required the organization of dyno and track results which took the entire season. This delay was due to more obstacles than I have ever encountered, and very little had anything to do with the bikes. It’s my business, we are completely on fire and keeping up with the growth has been one of the biggest challenges I have had to tackle in my entire life. It’s great because it’s just like knowing I am winning a big race, but it’s also terrifying because of the realization that if I make a mistake, I could crash and throw it all away!!

We became the new exclusive US distributor of BST carbon fiber wheels for Japanese sportbikes and drag race applications. Talk about flattered! They came from South Africa to see little ole me and I returned the favor with an amazing trip to their state of the art manufacturing facility and wonderful country. I even spent the weekend in the African bush with a racer friend and one of the owners of BST. It was my first time out of the US (except for Canada). I will be doing a story on my trip for 2 Wheel Tuner also. The first bike to receive a set of BST’s….my favorite street bike and good friend ZX-14 Diary bike 1. I have made more passes and ridden it more than any other bike, so it was the logical choice to test the wheels.

I just wrote this for some of our new Brock’s Performance by BST literature……
A message from Brock:

I could not believe the difference the first time I test drove my personal 2006 ZX-14 (from the Diaries, Part 1) after switching to BSTs to test at the track. I took off for the return road to scuff in my new tires and stopped after about 10 feet of movement to yell back to my crew in amazement, “I can FEEL these wheels already!” I’m not trying to be melodramatic (or a salesman,) but my big/heavy ZX-14 now feels more like a 1000 during street riding. Combine this with quicker acceleration, unmatched quality and craftsmanship, and a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty -- along with Brock’s Performance customer support and you have a combination second to none. You have my word that the ‘seat of the pants’ difference is unbelievable, and you will feel it instantly. I also promise that you will never look at your bike the same way again. The look and quality of these wheels will separate your ride from all others. I am passionate about my bikes and can’t quite put into words how much better I feel about any bike we place these wheels on, and I am seldom at a loss for words.

Carbon fiber production costs are skyrocketing all over the world. We hope to keep prices steady for 2009, but there is no guarantee. If you have been thinking about a set, now is the time to purchase to take advantage of our December sale and ceramic wheel bearing special. Contact BST@BrocksPerformance.com for more details and pricing.

We are also in the middle of completely renovating our warehouse and adding a state of the art inventory management system and web store.

We convicted my previous warehouse manager on two felony counts of theft along with two of his accomplices, won an AMA Dragbike SuperSport National Championship by winning 5 out of 6 races entered on our 2008 GSX-R1000 and created the most bad ass exhaust system I have ever conceived in the process……. I have been working on our Busa TiWinder system for almost a year. ( FYI: I am also working on a new full Ti street system (NOT a sidewinder...) for release in the springtime, but its top secret so shhhhhhhh!!!

It’s an exciting time at Brock’s Performance and for me personally, especially with the economy such a mess…my company is thriving and I feel truly blessed.
I hope to have more time soon (I had better or I will go nuts!) so please bear with me. At the moment, I go to work, lock my office door and don’t look up until it’s time to go home…where I work some more after briefly visiting with my family.

I’ll try to stay in touch more often now that the weather has slowed our bike world down a bit.

Brock
www.BrocksPerformance.com

Hey man' Iam truely glad to hear you got a conviction on the bumbs that were stealing from the business. As you know i had a simular situation years back and i still find it hard to beleive a so called freind/employee of so many years would do this but i know first hand the B/S you went thru to clear it up! Anyway glad to hear from you and your project report. If you get a ti winder for the 14, im going to run one on my personel 06 14. Im telling you its really hard to see the wheels everytime i go to the site to order and not buy a set, Beverly would kill me this close to X-MAS. I hope you and yours has a great holiday,and thanks for performance parts/tech on the 14's brock........... Bill

Ignore this member   
bigdtd

Needs a job
Interceptors
posted December 12, 2008 10:15 PM        
dang two costly items on my to do list now, carbon fiber wheels anf ti exhaust, thanks a lot

Ignore this member   
Hawkman

Zone Head
posted December 13, 2008 01:59 AM        
Brock's the man! If I had a pair, I'd go into business for myself and open a bike shop of some sort where I live. I'd be pimping Brock's stuff all over the place!
  Ignore this member   
Brock

Sponsor
posted December 13, 2008 05:08 AM        
Thanks for the understanding guys.

Bill,
I still can’t figure out what’s wrong with some people? I have known my X employee since he was 15 years old and his parents had been my friends for over 20 years. His excuse for stealing a large amount of product…”extra cash”. The worst part is that he had been fired from his LAST 3 JOBS previously for stealing, but it did not come up on a background search since they elected not to prosecute as a result of his promising to pay back the $. No BS like that from me as the felony counts were what I really wanted the most to keep the prick from getting the next employer to trust him.

If some guys are sick about being forced to ‘window shop’ the new TiWinder right now because of the economy….wait until you see what we have in the works specifically designed for our ZX-14 customers. Wives and girlfriends all over the world will hate me even more this spring……He-he!!

Brock
www.BrocksPerformace.com

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Brock's homepage. 
billeason

Zone Head
posted December 13, 2008 09:13 AM        
Im going to tell my wife now to get her ready for it He- he! Because when brock says something like this you know its going to be a gott'a have it. Thanks for the tireless effort to bring kaw,performance parts to the market. Man childhood freinds g@ddamn' sure glad you prosecuted these guys before they get someone else. I'll tell beverly brock said i needed it. LOL LOL..........

Ignore this member   
bigdtd

Needs a job
Interceptors
posted December 13, 2008 11:52 PM        
quote:
Thanks for the understanding guys.

Bill,
I still can’t figure out what’s wrong with some people? I have known my X employee since he was 15 years old and his parents had been my friends for over 20 years. His excuse for stealing a large amount of product…”extra cash”. The worst part is that he had been fired from his LAST 3 JOBS previously for stealing, but it did not come up on a background search since they elected not to prosecute as a result of his promising to pay back the $. No BS like that from me as the felony counts were what I really wanted the most to keep the prick from getting the next employer to trust him.

If some guys are sick about being forced to ‘window shop’ the new TiWinder right now because of the economy….wait until you see what we have in the works specifically designed for our ZX-14 customers. Wives and girlfriends all over the world will hate me even more this spring……He-he!!

Brock
www.BrocksPerformace.com

just in time for tax return season!

Ignore this member   
Red1

Expert Class
posted December 14, 2008 03:44 AM        
As I said previously, How many people answer their own e-mails?? Thanks for the update Brock. Glad you prosecuted the thieves. Can't wait for the new 14 goodies!!! Thanks for all you do for the sport and all of us ( regardless of what we ride ) !!

Your work and dedication and tireless outstanding customer support speak for itself so don't worry about trying to defend against the naysayers!!

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Remember: JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!

Ignore this member   
bawls

Needs a job
re-learning to ride
posted December 14, 2008 07:49 AM        
I thought the reason was santa lol

Brockland Police Badge # 001

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Bawls's homepage. 
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Brock! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.50531506538391 seconds processing time