HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Warranty Notice NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
zx14mike

Zone Head
posted June 05, 2008 04:39 PM        
Warranty Notice

Well I just got the warranty notice for the broken frames for 2006-2007 ZX 14's in the mail............is it easy to look at the bike and inspect if there are any cracks and problems and where do i look?

I'll probably take it into the dealer in the next month or so but i want to ride it with piece of mind as well.............i know its not that prevalent a problem but if they issued a recall there is clearly a potential problem and i dont want to be a statistic.

Ignore this member   
countersteer

Needs a job
Didn't read the owners manual
posted June 05, 2008 04:52 PM        
im a little concerned too, this is the notice i got:
quote:

Dear Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 Owner:

This notice has been sent to you in accordance with requirements of the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.

Your frame will snap like a fucking toothpick lol!!1!

Sincerely,

Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit countersteer's homepage. 
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted June 05, 2008 05:33 PM        
quote:
Well I just got the warranty notice for the broken frames for 2006-2007 ZX 14's in the mail............is it easy to look at the bike and inspect if there are any cracks and problems and where do i look?

I'll probably take it into the dealer in the next month or so but i want to ride it with piece of mind as well.............i know its not that prevalent a problem but if they issued a recall there is clearly a potential problem and i dont want to be a statistic.
I would take it to the dealer to verify it with Kaw your bike was inspected.

wee

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Warranty Notice NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.24229788780212 seconds processing time