HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: some funny shit NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
BlackMagic14

Needs a job
posted May 22, 2008 09:16 PM        
some funny shit

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES

1. IF YOU'RE CHOKING ON AN ICE CUBE, SIMPLY POUR A CUP OF BOILING WATER DOWN YOUR THROAT. PRESTO! THE BLOCKAGE WILL INSTANTLY REMOVE ITSELF.

2. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.

3. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT - USE THE SINK.

4. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.

5. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

6. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

7. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

8. REMEMBER - EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM.

9. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

DAILY THOUGHT:

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted May 22, 2008 09:28 PM        
you must've intended for this to be posted in the smackhouse? or wait my bad, maybe it is all ZX14 relevant :P
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
NinjaNick

Needs a job
'08 ZX14 (Blue)
posted May 22, 2008 10:31 PM        Edited By: NinjaNick on 22 May 2008 22:32
We have no moderators in here to move it and Fish and PK must not care because I've pm'd them about how it's moderatorless in here and they don't respond. So I guess it's in the right place Steve.
  Ignore this member   
BlackMagic14

Needs a job
posted May 22, 2008 10:55 PM        
This is the only forum I go inbesides classifieds LOL... I figure if you dont ride a ZX14 then I dont really want to talk to you anyway LMAO
  Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted May 23, 2008 05:10 AM        
quote:
This is the only forum I go inbesides classifieds LOL... I figure if you dont ride a ZX14 then I dont really want to talk to you anyway LMAO

that was a bern right there

CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
KikonZX14

Pro
Novice
posted May 23, 2008 05:57 AM        
LMAO!
Feel the need for SPEED2007 ZX-14 Black with Red Flames (Helibars, Sliders, Yoshimura TRC Ti 4-2 Slip Ons, Fender Eliminator, Zero Gravity SR Windscreen, Custom Heel Guards , Speedohealer V4, Pazzo Levers -soon to come: Flies out / PCV w/A/T kit and later 16T sprocket)1990 Honda Steed (Japan model same as Shadow)1993 Kawasaki Vulcan EN 500 (gone as I trade it in for the ZX-14)Santiago, Chile, South America

Ignore this member   
tater

Expert Class
Shakin off the Haters
posted May 23, 2008 07:39 AM        
great stuff, always need a good laugh
2 Bros carbon fiber pipes
Tiger tail
Carbon fiber windscreen
64inch wheel base
lowering links
RC components wheels

Ignore this member   
Superman T

Pro
posted May 23, 2008 08:16 AM        
quote:
We have no moderators in here to move it and Fish and PK must not care because I've pm'd them about how it's moderatorless in here and they don't respond. So I guess it's in the right place Steve.

I bet someone is busy riding the busa...

Ignore this member   
KikonZX14

Pro
Novice
posted May 23, 2008 08:54 AM        
quote:
quote:

I bet someone is busy riding the busa...

Most likely also using the recently washed leathers, so they might re-fit
Feel the need for SPEED2007 ZX-14 Black with Red Flames (Helibars, Sliders, Yoshimura TRC Ti 4-2 Slip Ons, Fender Eliminator, Zero Gravity SR Windscreen, Custom Heel Guards , Speedohealer V4, Pazzo Levers -soon to come: Flies out / PCV w/A/T kit and later 16T sprocket)1990 Honda Steed (Japan model same as Shadow)1993 Kawasaki Vulcan EN 500 (gone as I trade it in for the ZX-14)Santiago, Chile, South America

Ignore this member   
princesskiwi

Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
posted May 23, 2008 08:59 AM        Edited By: princesskiwi on 23 May 2008 09:05
Why should this be moved?
Because the ZX14 Guys/Gals don't have a sense of humor?
I don't believe that!

(Maybe the C14 guys, but not the ZX14 Crew!)

Ignore this member   
fury

Expert Class
posted May 23, 2008 12:51 PM        

Thank you!
LOL

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: some funny shit NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
1.01821899414 seconds processing time