HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: anyone tried these HID's ? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
xtro

Expert Class
posted May 19, 2008 04:10 AM        
anyone tried these HID's ?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220234514635&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

sounds like they might be ok .. wondering if anyones tried these or any other direct replacement HID systems ?

thanks

Ignore this member   
Hawkman

Zone Head
posted May 19, 2008 09:39 AM        Edited By: Hawkman on 19 May 2008 10:07
Here's the trick. You have to put [url] before the web address and then after it you do it again, except put a / in front of url.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220234514635&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

I haven't tried those, but 3600K isn't anything to get excited about. Lowest I would go is 4300K. Anything higher you get less Lumens and more blue.

Ignore this member   
xtro

Expert Class
posted May 19, 2008 11:37 AM        
for sure hawk . I wouldn't go anything other than the 6000k myself .. not bling .. just pure light output .. I'm just wondering if the ZX-14 projectors will take these and do the correct alignment or not .. they have lots of colors .. white is the only choice in my mind.

I do alot of night and country riding .. in the mountains and would love the nearly trippliing of light output and daylight feel ..

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: anyone tried these HID\'s ? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.440247058868 seconds processing time