HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Ipod Earphones HELP NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
super_sadie_

Novice Class
posted April 16, 2008 12:50 PM        
Ipod Earphones HELP

Do any of you guys ride with iPods and if so what earphones do you use that dont blow out!!!! i am having a horrible time with mine blowing out. Any help would be much appreciated

Ignore this member   
wikidzx-14

Novice Class
posted April 16, 2008 01:12 PM        
You bet I use my iPod, what I use is called ear buds, they are smaller than convetional ear phones. You should be able to pic them up at the Source by Circut City. Made by nexxen, sony, koss, even walmart should have some that will work.

Ignore this member   
super_sadie_

Novice Class
posted April 16, 2008 01:18 PM        
awesome!!!! thanks for the input i am so tired of mine flying out
  Ignore this member   
BlackMagic14

Needs a job
posted April 16, 2008 01:51 PM        
I could never keep mine in my ear when I would put my helmet on LOL so I sold my IPOD's
  Ignore this member   
NinjaNick

Needs a job
'08 ZX14 (Blue)
posted April 16, 2008 02:11 PM        Edited By: NinjaNick on 16 Apr 2008 14:11
I listen to my ipod, talk on the cellphone and put make-up on all while riding my zx14.

WTF! Some of you guys are worse than soccer moms in minivans on the cell phone.

I want to hear music, I'm in my car. I see people with ipods in their ears 24/7. Why the fuck would anyone want to be constantly listening to music? It's a very annoying fad.

Ignore this member   
bulldogprostock

Novice Class
posted April 16, 2008 04:43 PM        
Damn Nick thats a little rough. By the way wikidzx-14 is right on with the earbuds some brands have different size buds so you can custom fit them. I did 300 miles last weekend and never had a problem.

"Be responsible, pay your bills, and you won't need an IPOD!!!"

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Ignore this member   
FASTESTbusaAROUND

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted April 16, 2008 04:57 PM        
These are pricey but incredible sound and won't fall out...

http://www.westone.com/content/216.html

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
NinjaNick

Needs a job
'08 ZX14 (Blue)
posted April 16, 2008 06:32 PM        
quote:
Damn Nick thats a little rough. By the way wikidzx-14 is right on with the earbuds some brands have different size buds so you can custom fit them. I did 300 miles last weekend and never had a problem.

"Be responsible, pay your bills, and you won't need an IPOD!!!"

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Just being honest, no harm meant.

Ignore this member   
bulldogprostock

Novice Class
posted April 16, 2008 06:57 PM        
Just having a little fun. Looking forward to hookin' up for a ride soon. I'm the guy from Lebanon.

Ignore this member   
NinjaNick

Needs a job
'08 ZX14 (Blue)
posted April 16, 2008 07:22 PM        
Yeah, maybe this Sunday. Is that ok? I'll PM you Saturday if I can do it. As a matter of fact, pmme your cell and I'll just call this weekend. It would be nice to ride with another 14 rider. I'm always with liter bikes, I want to ride with a bigbore. Plus it will be nice to be with a 14 rider that knows how to turn as well when we hit the back roads.:0
  Ignore this member   
Bawls

Needs a job
re-learning to ride
posted April 16, 2008 07:33 PM        
I have the bose in ear headphones that i use when i fly and work out. They have 3 different sizes of inserts for your ears and are the most comfortable ones that i've used. They're also the only in ears that i've used that give a good sound with bass. i believe that I paid around 80 dollars for them. Kind of expensive... but you definitely get what you pay for.

I can't see using my zune in town, but out on the freeway on a long trip i don't see any problems with having 1 earbud in. BTW, i always knew tha ninja nick wore makeup. Today is a turning point in his life. Please everyone join with me in welcoming him out of the closet.

P.S. "FUCK IPOD"

Brockland Police Badge # 001

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Bawls's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Ipod Earphones HELP NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.648639917374 seconds processing time