HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Got screwed...for real !!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
worm~hole

Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
posted September 22, 2006 03:30 PM        
...I think the trooper recruits have to be at least 21 years old, yes?

-George Orwell

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted September 22, 2006 04:27 PM        
if they are they don't look it... and you hardly ever see a mid age one

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted September 22, 2006 07:18 PM        
Guys the last two days has really taken it's toll on me ...No sleep and i can't get this ticket out of my mind no matter what i do....I'm worn down to nothing.....It's doesn't help that 4 cops that i know have told me the cop will lie .. I ask why and they say that's the way it's done and been done that way for years...I have lived my life believing in the Law but now i don't know what to think....I think it's true that one bad apple does spoil the bunch......
I truely don't want to be one of them guys that hate the police but i can start to understand why they do......Good people paying the price while crooks get away with everything... I guess you could say i have loss my fath in system......... Smokin ....

Ignore this member   
ghost ryder

Novice Class
posted September 23, 2006 03:11 AM        
Hey smoke don't let this get you down man things will get better just present the facts to the courts or to a lawyer and go to court and fight it, but try not to lose sleep over it.(and thats a friend telling u this not my profession) Not to be number 5 or put u down but I don't know any cop that will risk making himself look bad in front of a judge or DA, reason why he will have to go in front of the judge again and again,and he won't discredit himself in court for the future. I really wish you the best of luck on this. And one more thing this guy may have a rep for BULLSHIT tickets and your ticket may get tossed, because I know a few people at my department when the courts see there badge #'s they must just toss it because they have rep for bullshit.
  Ignore this member    Click here to send Ghost ryder an AIM message. 
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted September 23, 2006 05:36 AM        
smokey invite the asshole over for bar-b-q

Ignore this member   
worm~hole

Needs a life
posted September 23, 2006 07:30 AM        Edited By: worm~hole on 23 Sep 2006 08:31
quote:
Hey smoke don't let this get you down man things will get better just present the facts to the courts or to a lawyer and go to court and fight it, but try not to lose sleep over it.(and thats a friend telling u this not my profession) Not to be number 5 or put u down but I don't know any cop that will risk making himself look bad in front of a judge or DA, reason why he will have to go in front of the judge again and again,and he won't discredit himself in court for the future. I really wish you the best of luck on this. And one more thing this guy may have a rep for BULLSHIT tickets and your ticket may get tossed, because I know a few people at my department when the courts see there badge #'s they must just toss it because they have rep for bullshit.

...ditto here, I speak as a fellow sportbiker, not as a cop when I say this...I work for a large department, large enough to be professional, small enough to keep tabs on quality control...liers eventually get found out and eventually get fired....being less than truthful can also get a perosn fired, in other words if he/sho did not reveal all of the facts, omitted facts, etc. to make his/her story look better to the judge/jury/etc. ...some might even face jail time for lying or being less than truthful...beleive me when I say that no ex-cop ever wants to go to jail, ad-seg provisons to protect him/her or not...EVER...

...so, is it worth it for lying scum cops to lie about a ticket?...maybe for some who work in a podunk precinct and nepotism has run amok from the judge on down to the cadet explorer so that they can have a laugh at the next family bbq...but big departments?....I would hope not for everyone's sake...I would hope not for the smaller cities/smaller departments as well...its obvioulsy a bad thing, like a bad B-movie...

...you have the right to complain about your local law enforcement agancy without the fear of retaliation, expecially if its about a bad cop, and get others on your side...I don't know how large/small your local agency is...articulating the facts IN FULL as they ocurred works both ways...self incrimination may or may not work against you, its best to hire a SAVVY lawyer to guide you through the system to keep you answers short and concise without saying other things that may force you to answer other questions....if works against you, then you need to try to make the cop's lies work against him...and get the lying cop fired for lying...it would serve him/her right...

...let's look at this: an admittance to an infraction from a citizen ignorant of a parking lot law vs a lie from a cop under oath, sworn to tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help you God...

...what do you think a law-abiding judge is going to scrutinize more?...I don't like liers in any profession, can you tell?...good luck!

-George Orwell

Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted September 23, 2006 07:57 AM        
quote:
Guys the last two days has really taken it's toll on me ...No sleep and i can't get this ticket out of my mind no matter what i do....I'm worn down to nothing.....It's doesn't help that 4 cops that i know have told me the cop will lie .. I ask why and they say that's the way it's done and been done that way for years...I have lived my life believing in the Law but now i don't know what to think....I think it's true that one bad apple does spoil the bunch......
I truely don't want to be one of them guys that hate the police but i can start to understand why they do......Good people paying the price while crooks get away with everything... I guess you could say i have loss my fath in system......... Smokin ....

The "Law" isn't the problem its a few azzhole cops that represent it that is. But I also believe in attornies, and you saw what happened to your last ticket .......man hang in there its going to be OK
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
thevak

Expert Class
posted September 23, 2006 02:52 PM        Edited By: thevak on 23 Sep 2006 15:55
Next time you get pulled over and a cop calls you an asshole. See wht the prosecutor thinks of it. It's like wearing a rubber just a little protection. Fits right in a pocket and works perfectly even under a shirt. Records up to 7 hours. Radio Shack $40.

Even though I used to be one that doesn't mean I like them. Some states have different laws but I don't give a fuck. I'm not taking that shit lying down.

VAK

Ignore this member    Click here to visit thevak's homepage. 
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted September 23, 2006 06:48 PM        
quote:
Next time you get pulled over and a cop calls you an asshole. See wht the prosecutor thinks of it. It's like wearing a rubber just a little protection. Fits right in a pocket and works perfectly even under a shirt. Records up to 7 hours. Radio Shack $40.

Even though I used to be one that doesn't mean I like them. Some states have different laws but I don't give a fuck. I'm not taking that shit lying down.

VAK
Thanks thevak i will be picking one of the up ASAP ...... Smokin...

Ignore this member   
scificanada

Expert Class
posted September 23, 2006 10:37 PM        Edited By: scificanada on 23 Sep 2006 23:40
quote:
The state has road law jurisdiction over a private parking lot? That sucks...

Hate to tell ya FBA, here in Canada, Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle (Criminal Code of Canada) covers operation of a motor vehicle ANYWHERE, private, public property.... ANYWHERE... Just like Impaired Driving.

And as for the knob who thinks ALL cops are bad... hey fine, you are more than entitled to your opinion... but don't call them when shit hits the fan... after all, they are ALL bad and won't do anything for ya... Right???

2006 Blue(the fastest colour) ZX14, Brock Ti Gen 3, Secondary Butterflies out, PCIII with Brock Map, Muzzy Frame Sliders.

Ignore this member   
worm~hole

Needs a life
posted September 23, 2006 11:27 PM        

-George Orwell

Ignore this member   
nightmare

Pro
ACP Racing
posted September 24, 2006 01:24 AM        
that really sucks ass

ACP Racing

Ignore this member    Click here to visit nightmare's homepage. 
CrotchRocket

Bracket Racing with Betsy
posted September 24, 2006 05:37 AM        
Sorry to hear about this Lee...I hope it works out in your favor!!!

*****DragRacers do it better, because they dont cut Corners*****

Ignore this member    Click here to visit CrotchRocket's homepage. 
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted September 24, 2006 05:43 AM        
quote:
quote:
The state has road law jurisdiction over a private parking lot? That sucks...

Hate to tell ya FBA, here in Canada, Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle (Criminal Code of Canada) covers operation of a motor vehicle ANYWHERE, private, public property.... ANYWHERE... Just like Impaired Driving.

And as for the knob who thinks ALL cops are bad... hey fine, you are more than entitled to your opinion... but don't call them when shit hits the fan... after all, they are ALL bad and won't do anything for ya... Right???

My needs for the LAW is like me needing the FLU..I have no use for them or it

Ignore this member   
fastestbusaaround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted September 24, 2006 06:02 AM        
Nice to see ya back SCIFI !

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted September 25, 2006 04:39 PM        
Update ....I talked to my Lawyer today.. 300 bucks later ...He told me he loves this kind of case ..He said it didn't look good for the DA or the Officer that wrote the ticket ...His words you can't ticket what you don't see ...He sent a letter to the DA requesting disclosure of all the Officers Notes and a plea of not guilty to the Court ...He feels that he can get the DA to drop the case completely , If not he is ready to go to trial and fight this unjust ticket... I really need to win this one because the fine is no less that 1000 bucks and loss of my DL for one year !!! I feel that i will win but i'm still shaken in my boots here....I have two witteness and the truth on my side ...I should know more in about a week and a half... More to come ..Smokin ...........

Ignore this member   
fastestbusaaround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted September 25, 2006 04:41 PM        
The truth shall prevail dude...good luck and like the name says...SMOKE 'EM DUDE!

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
stevewfl

posted September 25, 2006 08:16 PM        
Great news~! (as was expected)
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted September 25, 2006 08:35 PM        
bring your witnesses...
It is imperative, because otherwise it's your word against THE LAWS word.
as has been mentioned, he may be known to be a liar, or not,
you do not want to be one of the first he discredits in court BEFORE he discredits himself.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 3 pages long: 1  2  3   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Got screwed...for real !!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21665787696838 seconds processing time