HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Gen3 is enroute. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
lietoome

Needs a job
posted August 28, 2006 07:44 PM        
Gen3 is enroute.

I can't say I was suprized with the customer service from Brock's...too many good things said about it here already. It was cool to actually order from Brock though. Answered all of my questions and seems like a cool guy. Jim kicks ass too. Looking forward to getting this monster installed.

Sorry to beat the horse some more, BUT....any business in the US, regardless of product ---could take some pointers from the way Brock's treats their customers.

thanks Brock...
jeff blevins

Ignore this member   
GUNNER

Needs a life
posted August 28, 2006 08:03 PM        
Yes Brock seems to be the REAL deal.
  Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted August 28, 2006 09:01 PM        

Ignore this member   
vegasdude

Zone Head
posted August 28, 2006 09:19 PM        Edited By: vegasdude on 28 Aug 2006 22:19
Your gonna love this exhaust system. Your bike is gonna run great! Oh, and pull the flies. Brock has a great map for that!
  Ignore this member   
lietoome

Needs a job
posted August 29, 2006 05:41 AM        
I want to see how it feels, then I'll pull the flies.
  Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted August 29, 2006 07:23 AM        
The pipe will smooth the bottom, but all the gains will be from about 7000 rpm up... and it pulls hard right into the redline, and rev limiter.
The fly removal is the perfect compliment to the pipe, and unless you are uncomfortable with the bike already, as most would concurr, pulling the flies is highly recommended.

Be prepared, both mods will really waken the beast within...
It'll give you good wood!

Ignore this member   
cls

Expert Class
posted August 29, 2006 07:36 AM        
See how it feels first, if you want (We'll let you do that. But not for long...). But pull 'em. You'll never put 'em back in.
  Ignore this member   
lietoome

Needs a job
posted August 29, 2006 07:52 AM        
Gentlemen, as you may know, my '03 12 was my first bike(26K miles ago)....and like I did with it, I'll get a feel for the bike first. I like adding mods one-by one to see the difference you fellas talk about. Really looking forward to this, I've wanted a stepped hindle for my 12 for a long time, now I'll finally have the REal Deal on my 14. As always, thank you all for your input.

This is the order of install:
Brock/PC & water-wetter
16t
Schnitz front strap/ & lowering links
swingarm extensions by Christmas
NOS next spring(if I'm not overseas.)

Ignore this member   
lietoome

Needs a job
posted August 29, 2006 07:56 AM        
A damper when I find on less that $800.
  Ignore this member   
Vegasdude

Zone Head
posted August 29, 2006 09:26 AM        
Brock is setting up the installation hardware for the olins to fit the 14. He will offer it as a complete kit. I'll keep you posted..........!
  Ignore this member   
BlueLIGHTning

Expert Class
posted August 29, 2006 09:20 PM        
My brother had a hindle in his ZX11 and to be honest really wasn't impressed with the quality of the pipe. I was actually thinking about Yosh or akra pipe for this bike but the reason i went with Brock's is because it seems to me hes out there running his pipes and his charts actually mean something. Sometimes i think alot of pipe makers post alot of crap because when u get magazines testing pipes there all similiar in gains or not even near factory claims.
  Ignore this member   
flatoutbu

Pro
posted August 30, 2006 06:57 AM        
Welcome to the numbers game.

Ignore this member   
lietoome

Needs a job
posted August 30, 2006 08:38 AM        
Numbers game? I've been playing the #'s game for a long time. Most specifically, the torque #. How much torque do I need to hurl my 260# ass down the dragstrip faster than the rest of the locals. LOL
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Gen3 is enroute. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.25126314163208 seconds processing time