HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Peg lowering kit! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
swft

Needs a life
Full throttle!
posted August 10, 2006 04:56 AM        
No, I'm talking about entire class...Big iron stuff. Stuff that don't come in a cardboard box.
82 Gpz750, 84 Ninja 900, 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy Big Bore Kit), *another* 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy custom stroke crank 1341cc motor), 2004 ZZR1200, 2005 ZX10R, 2007 ZX14, 2008 Concours 14, 2014 Versys 650, 2014 Yamaha WR450F, 2015 Ninja H2

Ignore this member   
zerMATT

Pro
posted August 10, 2006 05:14 AM        
quote:
No, I'm talking about entire class...Big iron stuff. Stuff that don't come in a cardboard box.
Ok, you got me there, but Corbin's stuff ships in a cardboard box, so I'd expect them to eventually figure out how to have a little stock on-hand so it doesn't take government-contract times to be in a customer's hands.

Ignore this member   
FasterThanStink

Pro
posted August 10, 2006 05:34 AM        
+ 1
These are not rocket science to manufacture. Just a precisely made piece of sheet aluminum and a couple of bolts.
Something that can easily be kept in stock. They charged my card in full. I'll see how long until they arrive.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FasterThanStink's homepage. 
FasterThanStink

Pro
posted August 10, 2006 05:36 AM        
quote:
What about the positions of the clutch and brake levers? How's this feel when the pegs change position?

I'll soon find out. The levers are easily adjusted. I don't for-see any problems.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FasterThanStink's homepage. 
zxlnt

Needs a job
Kawpuke Extraordinare
posted August 10, 2006 06:41 AM        
That shouldn't change anyway because your upper body isn't moving in relation to them, its in the same position because your ass is on the seat... On your lower legs are changing position...
  Ignore this member   
zerMATT

Pro
posted August 10, 2006 07:23 AM        
quote:
What about the positions of the clutch and brake levers? How's this feel when the pegs change position?
The brake lever will move with the peg - it's attached to the same mount, so it will also be re-located. The shift lever, on the other hand, (or foot ) will have to be adjusted a little lower or it would be hard to reach. I've already adjusted mine down one tooth on the spline because of my riding position - I'm guessing that one more tooth will probably do the trick with the lowered peg.

Ignore this member   
zerMATT

Pro
posted August 10, 2006 07:25 AM        
quote:
That shouldn't change anyway because your upper body isn't moving in relation to them, its in the same position because your ass is on the seat... On your lower legs are changing position...
True, but my feet are attached to my lower legs, not to my upper body.

Ignore this member   
zerMATT

Pro
posted August 14, 2006 11:10 PM        
Corbin finally responded to my "status request" email yesterday. They said that the lowering kits are "still in production" and will ship in about 2 weeks. We'll see...

Ignore this member   
Just Joy

Needs a job
posted August 14, 2006 11:16 PM        
buy a Suzuki, peg adjustment is a standard feature....... true story

Ignore this member    Click here to send Just Joy an AIM message. 
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Peg lowering kit! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.25035214424133 seconds processing time