HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: YOSHIMURA RELEASE PIPE,EMS NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Robmuzzy

Expert Class
posted July 19, 2006 06:59 AM        
Navigator-according to you I could save some money by not supporting this site.

DRYosh-I am with Kerry, Nabe must have really mellowed with age. Myself, I am getting nastier.

Ignore this member   
chrisredpath-yoshimura

Parking Attendant
posted July 19, 2006 09:44 AM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 20 Jul 2006 17:12
The real ChrisRedpath @ yosh

This forum has come to my attention through a phone call past on to me this morning,I don't have the time to read let alone start such a forum.I the information this person has issued is clearly only on my business card and is easy to obtain.The views and disscussion concerning products and issues do not relate to yoshimura or chris in R & D.I see most of the information is in correct and any problems please don't hestiate to ring me on *** edit by admin ***

Ignore this member   
Vegasdude

Zone Head
posted July 19, 2006 09:52 AM        
Ain't the internet fun?
  Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted July 19, 2006 09:57 AM        
dr. yosh my yoshimura exhaust in my 06 gsxr1000 has got a funny sound to it. can you be able to diagnose the problem since you are a DR?

Ignore this member   
htosado

Zone Head
posted July 19, 2006 10:56 AM        
get him, yea - yea
  Ignore this member   
warbird

Needs a job
posted July 19, 2006 10:56 AM        
My goodness..............

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted July 19, 2006 11:14 AM        
quote:
dr. yosh my yoshimura exhaust in my 06 gsxr1000 has got a funny sound to it. can you be able to diagnose the problem since you are a DR?

dr.yosh you have not responded to my request, i know you are a busy man but i need your help please.. please..

Ignore this member   
swft

Needs a life
Full throttle!
posted July 19, 2006 11:16 AM        
Flame on! Fish, please track down this 'Dr Yosh' ip addy and let's get a 'cease and desist' action going...Actually, just pass on the info to the fine folks at Yoshimura and I'm sure they'll be happy to oblige...

82 Gpz750, 84 Ninja 900, 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy Big Bore Kit), *another* 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy custom stroke crank 1341cc motor), 2004 ZZR1200, 2005 ZX10R, 2007 ZX14, 2008 Concours 14, 2014 Versys 650, 2014 Yamaha WR450F, 2015 Ninja H2

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted July 19, 2006 11:18 AM        
FBA...
I thought you spoke with the yosh-hole!
LOL

we bin duped!

yeah doc, I got this burnin senstation when I eat chilli, can you have a look and tell emwhat you think.?
It smells too!
here have a sniff...

Ignore this member   
navigator

Expert Class
posted July 19, 2006 11:23 AM        
quote:
Navigator-according to you I could save some money by not supporting this site.

DRYosh-I am with Kerry, Nabe must have really mellowed with age. Myself, I am getting nastier.

I didn't say that. I said I want opinions from other consumers before I spend my hard earned dollars. If I knew you personally or had any type of history of doing business with your company that would change.

You advertise in order to make us aware of the products or services you have to offer. We determine how to spend our money. I personally prefer to make what I consider to be a good decision the first time rather than returning a product or having to purchase a replacement.

Do you think I should buy from every sponsor of this site? I only need one exhaust system.

I do intend to buy an aftermarket exhaust system. I still haven't decided which one but you can be sure that it will be something that a large number of the other members of this site approve of.

Nav

Ignore this member   
famous1

Expert Class
posted July 19, 2006 11:27 AM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 20 Jul 2006 17:13
quote:
This forum has come to my attention through a phone call past on to me this morning,I don't have the time to read let alone start such a forum.I the information this person has issued is clearly only on my business card and is easy to obtain.The views and disscussion concerning products and issues do not relate to yoshimura or chris in R & D.I see most of the information is in correct and any problems please don't hestiate to ring me on *** edit by admin *** ....

kinda figured that sh8t sounded too good to actually be coming from yosh.....
but i bet they got some nice slip-ons for ya....

Ignore this member   
fastestbusaaround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted July 19, 2006 09:47 PM        Edited By: fastestbusaaround on 19 Jul 2006 22:59
The guy called me...I was out...and the number mentioned above was the same as what he e-mailed me with..and the e-mail I got and replied to really was from Yosh...what can I say?

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
fastestbusaaround

Needs a life
I eat Fish...
posted July 19, 2006 09:55 PM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 20 Jul 2006 17:15
I just sent this to the "new" Chris Redpath...

"Send me a reply to this via e-mail...I think you'e not who you say you are and the e-mail address you reply to me from will prove that...I did get a reply from Yosh via e-mail...from this address... **** edit by admin ****

Prove me wrong and I'll leave you alone...or you'll be flamed to death by everyone here if you're not who you say you are..."

Ignore this member    Click here to visit FastestBusaAround's homepage. 
scificanada

Expert Class
posted July 20, 2006 02:30 AM        
quote:
I just sent this to the "new" Chris Redpath...

"Send me a reply to this via e-mail...I think you'e not who you say you are and the e-mail address you reply to me from will prove that...I did get a reply from Yosh via e-mail...from this address... credpath@yoshimura-rd.com.

Prove me wrong and I'll leave you alone...or you'll be flamed to death by everyone here if you're not who you say you are..."

And so it starts!!!!!!!!!!!!

2006 Blue(the fastest colour) ZX14, Brock Ti Gen 3, Secondary Butterflies out, PCIII with Brock Map, Muzzy Frame Sliders.

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted July 20, 2006 06:41 AM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 20 Jul 2006 08:29
Chris and other people from Yosh,

First of all, welcome to the site. It's nice to see that Yosh has finally chosen to pay some attention to Bikeland.org after your "20 something" year old media guy blew us off in person at the Dealer Show in Indy two years ago when we tried to give him a press kit for this site. To be honest, we did not even bother visiting the Yosh booth at this year's Indy show as the "go away" signal was loud and clear the year before.

The readership of this site has increased four-fold in the last two years, and continues to rise. We have rather strict policies about advertising on the site. Generally posts such as this are only allowed to be made by paying sponsors.

Since all of us (at admin) are on the road on our way to Laguna Seca, we dont have the level of control we normally do over the site, so this topic has slipped through the cracks.

If you'd like to speak to me in person with regards to this feel free to drop me an email at editor@bikeland.org. If you will be at Laguna we would be glad to meet you in person.

BTW... the initial statement in this post is totally UNTRUE. The Yosh EMS is MADE BY POWER COMMANDER UNDER LICENSE TO YOSH, so please don't slag the company who made and invented the product you are selling.

Further, this statement is also false:

quote:
The views and disscussion concerning products and issues do not relate to yoshimura or chris in R & D.....

The username "DR Yosh" was registered with Chris Redpath's personal Yosh email address, and posted from the same IP address as the "chrisredpath-yoshimura" pseudonym. They are the same person.

Owner/Editor
Bikeand.org & ZX-14.com

-Topic Closed.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 3 pages long: 1  2  3   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: YOSHIMURA RELEASE PIPE,EMS NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.25421595573425 seconds processing time