HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Pic of CF Brock/Hindle on my Red 14 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Brock

Sponsor
posted June 20, 2006 04:12 PM        
Guys,

In case you missed it...

If you didn't get the reg plug w/instructions, send an e-mail w/your real names (I know who you are gtracing) to EJ@BrockRacing.com so we can find you/your address in our computer system, and I will make sure to get instructions and plugs out to those who need them.

Brock
www.brocksperformance.com

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Brock's homepage. 
Wideout

Expert Class
posted June 20, 2006 04:42 PM        
quote:

i used to live few years ago in beltway 8 and westheimer, i miss that side of town, a lot of action in galleria area.
are the bikers still get together in coney island by galleria area. i use to go there sometimes on saturday nites.

Negative. They quit hanging out at Coney about a year ago. People still meet up at Galleria Starbucks. There's a new spot at a parking lot off Harwin where stunters hang out (100 people last week). Not really my cup though. The race spots change weekly.

Ignore this member   
thevak

Expert Class
posted June 20, 2006 05:00 PM        

I must say that your Hindle is tempting. The Muzzy I got looks pretty good but
it makes a fucked up buzz when you just pop the gas a little. Im not to happy
about that. I think I am going to take it off and go with either the Hindle like yours.
Or the Apropovic when it comes out.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit thevak's homepage. 
heavenlyride

Novice Class
posted June 20, 2006 06:14 PM        
Fine looking pipe.

Houston south side must be lower than Katy. Man I was going to Hobby and got caught. It was flooded all over when my home was fine. I did not dig my car being that deep into the water. I got through it but Houston drainage is shitty.

We need to hook up this weekend in Houston. I want to hear the different pipes to see which one to go with. Anyone up for a ride?

Ignore this member      
shawnski

Pro
posted June 21, 2006 07:31 AM        
quote:
Fine looking pipe.

Houston south side must be lower than Katy. Man I was going to Hobby and got caught. It was flooded all over when my home was fine. I did not dig my car being that deep into the water. I got through it but Houston drainage is shitty.

We need to hook up this weekend in Houston. I want to hear the different pipes to see which one to go with. Anyone up for a ride?

i am going to ride this coming sunday morning if it does not rain!!!!

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted June 21, 2006 07:35 AM        
quote:
quote:

i used to live few years ago in beltway 8 and westheimer, i miss that side of town, a lot of action in galleria area.
are the bikers still get together in coney island by galleria area. i use to go there sometimes on saturday nites.

Negative. They quit hanging out at Coney about a year ago. People still meet up at Galleria Starbucks. There's a new spot at a parking lot off Harwin where stunters hang out (100 people last week). Not really my cup though. The race spots change weekly.

we used to watch people wheelie in west park and chimney rock on saturday nites few years ago, couple of people got killed doing stunt, then on police was there every saturday nite keep an eye on that area.

Ignore this member   
Wideout

Expert Class
posted June 21, 2006 07:51 AM        
quote:
Fine looking pipe.

All weekend nerd lan party for me. Would like to catch up with you all soon though.

Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted July 15, 2006 06:44 PM        
Wow @ that pipe!
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted July 16, 2006 09:41 AM        
I'm not seeing the Carbon muffler offered on the gen3 anywhere in Brock's web page...am I seriously be a 'tard? Maybe I need to call them? I need to pull the trigger and buy a pipe and PC, the pics you posted certainly have my interest in the Brock... thanks
CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
Raptor14

Expert Class
posted July 16, 2006 11:59 AM        
Brock doesn't show any pics of the carbon can on his web page. I told them I wanted it when I called and ordered. Cost is extra, but the price was good.
  Ignore this member   
stevewfl

posted July 16, 2006 01:13 PM        
Thanks, your pics look awesome. I'm surprised they didn't put it on their page or even mention it, they'd have had my attention~

That carbon can looks oh so sweet. I'll call them tomorrow. I want to have my heel protectors and passenger pegs powder coated black too. Shiny stuff just doesn't do much for me on this bike.

CBR600RR track bike

Ignore this member   
CJ_Texas_Ranger

Parking Attendant
posted July 20, 2006 03:16 AM        Edited By: CJ_Texas_Ranger on 20 Jul 2006 04:30
Looks great your 14 ................................

Here some pics with the Two Brother on it and a dyna chart befor e the Two Brothers >>> STOCK

Sins yesterday I am using the TRE and it worked like Ivan promised. And no cutting wires but a good instruction how to do that.
Now I have really power around 3000 rpm and it is different talking about sprints ........Drive ability is no more between 3000 rpm and 6000 rpm

It shows however always 6th gear when ya ride and neutral when the gearbox is in neutral.

Tomorrow I will receive the PC III and then we will see than a Dyna run again.

Now I have 181 HP on the Backwheel and the Busa with Acrapovic Full system en PCIII had 178 HP on the back wheel ............. So will what the does with the Two Brothers and TRE and PCIII and Airfilters.

Here is Holland almost al of the ZX14 have that much power ....

Dyno Chart ZX14

ZX14 with Two Brothers

Ride the Wild Wind

CJ

Ignore this member     
CJ_Texas_Ranger

Parking Attendant
posted July 20, 2006 03:18 AM        Edited By: CJ_Texas_Ranger on 20 Jul 2006 04:20
http://www.kwon.nl

ride the wild wind

regards

CJ

Ignore this member     
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Pic of CF Brock/Hindle on my Red 14 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22002196311951 seconds processing time